TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2012 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like AB too,but youre right,her hair bugs me. For one thing I hate the color. Guy Fieri already has that color,as does Michelle on Food Network Star. Wish she go natural and cut it.Is her show good? Ive got it DVR'd but havent watched it yet,running out of time.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I actually like the Chef Wanted show (although I don't always remember to watch it). I also agree about her hair - do something with it...it looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Anyone who has the show taped should be SURE to watch the episode with Tully Wilson of Hartsvile, TN! He is an incrediby talented and intelligent young man -

Yes, Reader, Tully is a very hard working and intellgent young man! His grandmother is his sous at the Hartsville Bistro, and I just love her (Cindy) and his mom, Cece. they have made me feel a part of their family since I first met them. Daddy is a security guard and has worked some of our Centennial Youth Ballet events.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am watching a new show on the history channel that was on after American Pickers. I like these guys they are so cheerful, they even started giving people more money than they asked for when they figured out they had no idea the great stuff they were selling.

anyway they have a reality show called "picked off" where they send people out with money to "pick" an estate sale and find the most valuable item.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
What has happened with Bethany and Jason???

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Just a quick ? Did anyone see the promo for a new show on HGTV called Natural Born Sellers? Two blonde girls were selling an apt. to..It sure looked like Rachael and Brendon..I don't know if it was, but that couple looked like them..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing bidasea, but it was over so quick I wasn't sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bidasea, the episode with Brenchel hasn't aired yet.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
So that is Brenchel? They gave them yet another shot at a TV show..

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Fear Factor was on again last night, but it was a rerun where the contestants were all exes. Doesn't look like the donkey episode will ever air.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watching 'Selling London'? Not sure how on the ball the title is since I just finished the 4th episode and none of the agents have managed to sell anything. LOL It would be more accurate to call it 'A Voyeuristic Tour of some over-the-top Homes of Wealthy Brits'. A couple of the homes are perfect examples that money can't buy taste.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rissa, I do sometimes catch it, isn't it the same with selling New York, I can remember thinking do they ever actually sell these homes after they throw all the parties, LOL.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Top Chef Masters started tonight on Bravo - Chef Art Smith (he was on before, he was Oprah's chef) was on it, as was Chris Consentino (he's been on a few of the reality type shows for Food Network I think... Next Iron Chef, and that Chef vs City show... oh he's also on the Best Thing I ever ate - so he's got the familiar face)

Looks like they throw quite a few things at the Chefs, they are playing for their favorite charities, I always enjoy seeing what charities they play for...

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I will have to look for the New York one Dipo, I would think the North American design sensibility would at least come closer to mine. The London one keeps pointing out that they are decorating for (primarily) Russian/Arab and other international clients. Too much smooth and glossy for me!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I watched "3" tonight and it was pretty good. The 3 women are really nice and I'm really liking the show. It's like Bach'ette with 3 women and 100 men. It's on again Sunday night after BB.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jag - wonder if ABC should sue CBS for copying the Bachelorette idea?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I guess it could be tit-for-tat or maybe CBS will drop their suit regarding the Glass House. In "3" the women interview the men 3on1 and they decide who they feel they have the best connection with.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad someone is talking about "3". I enjoyed getting to meet the 3 women and they seemed like this is a good situation for them to find someone. The woman who lost her husband and has kids - such a sad story. I so hope she finds someone really great.

I do have to admit the Libby's laugh gets on my nerves after a while. But I like her anyway.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I only watched the last 25 minutes or so, but I actually liked it. :-) I detest the Bachelor and any of the millions of wannabe's, but this was actually a little refreshing. Will have to see as it progresses. Reality TV is so far from reality anymore it's beyond laughable and in to pathetic. Would be nice if a producer finally actually figured that out.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Remember "3" is on Sunday again Sunday after BB.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of liked it too. The women seemed pretty nice (except for April, who needed to lighten up a bit!). The youngest girl...have we seen her somewhere before?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
"3" certainly had a different feel to it. No sleaze factor at all. I like the women. I was afraid seeing all the guys would be tedious. (I knew there was no way we'd hear from all 100.) Funny when the girl walked in for a change of pace! (the best friend) Anyway, it wasn't tedious seeing them.

Visually, this is a nice show to watch. The house is gorgeous, the surrounding yards, gardens, etc are gorgeous and something about the high ceiling and decor where they do the interviewing, and seeing it in high def (they must also shoot in high def) makes it really nice visually.

Also, there's no host, right? I can't really remember. Lack of host (or minimal interaction with one, if there is one) adds to this show feeling so different. It is kind of refreshing compared to any other dating show I've seen.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm a big "Hutterites" fan. I just watched the episode from last night. My tape cut off before the very end,when Claudia was talking. Did I miss anything? Was this the end of the series?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Granjan, it was the end of this season anyway. I sure hope they're renewed, I just love the show!

Claudia decided to go to college and of course Bertha supported her. She's awesome. Then at the very end, Wesley came outside and met Claudia when she was just walking around and thinking about things and seems to have planted a seed in her head that it would be very hard on her (Claudia's) Mom for her to leave.

All 4 of them were approved for baptism, but other than these 2 things, there were no big cliffhangers.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Hukd. I hope it is renewed also. I get a kick out of them. On another note, I read an article that said some other Hutterites (I don't remember who)were upset about the program. They said they weren't like that (drinking, language, parties)and it shed a bad light on them. I still have the article, so I'll be more informative later.