TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2012 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
It doesn't make Jacqueline's hypocricy any less

What hypocrisy? Teresa's financial issues were part of the show and Jac's weren't.

Also Jacqueline was only asked about the tabloids to find the truth because she cared for Teresa.

'Wait - let's publically go over everything that is in the tabloids and you say whether it is true or not' and that is somehow NOT dragging out the Guidice's dirty laundry.

Teresa is publicly doing photo shoots and giving interviews with the tabloids dragging her cast members and family through the mud, but Jac is a bad friend asking about it?

Like Jac's Dad said and I'm paraphrasing, if Teresa wants to live in Lala land let her. I have the same issue as Jac, when a friend is having issues I always want to help and usually end regret trying. Sometimes you just need to let people walk their own path and if bad things happen they will learn and grow...... or not.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There is a difference between personal bankruptcy and a business bankruptcy.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
There's no proof that what Teresa talks about with the rag mag people is what she actually says. We have all seen the alien babies, stars who are dying from one thing or another, and all the supposedly gay (but married) stars.

It's hypocritical because Jacqueline is acting all high and mighty as if she has a right to know Teresa and Joe's personal financial issues, when in fact, she has no right at all. It's Teresa's right to share what she wants and with whom she wants.

Oh, so maybe I'm guessing at that one. Same goes for what Teresa has or has not told the tabloids. It's not like ANY of us know the truth, so my opinion stands

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
There's no proof that what Teresa talks about with the rag mag people is what she actually says.

That is why Jac asked her friend directly.

It's hypocritical because Jacqueline is acting all high and mighty as if she has a right to know Teresa and Joe's personal financial issues

What details did Jac ask? I saw her ask about Teresa possibly going to jail for lying in her bankruptcy petition, but I never saw Jac ask Teresa for any specific financial details.

It's not like ANY of us know the truth

Exactly that's why you go to the source and ask directly.... exactly what Jac did.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think in some articles Teresa or her lawyers were directly quoted. Mags are usually truthful with quotes, as they can be sued, but the do put things out of context as well. "Unnamed sources" are where they get away with everything. Jaq also questioned Teresa on this as Teresa told her she had planted stories before as an unnamed source. Leading to Jaq's understandable confusion when it came to the tabloids. What was true what wasn't? Are you playing us? Or the public?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
EXACTLY Rieann EXACTLY! That is my whole point.

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
I am w/ u Huk. Jaq didn't have to ask her on film if she was legit concerned. My guess is if during that bravo prompted convo if Theresa flipped the script & asked Jaq abt HER financial issues or HER ex husband going to jail during filming JAQ would have been humiliated & would have lost it. It is clear bravo wants someone to be the villain in each season & set up the cast mates to treat that person as such. as for the rest of their convo, Jaq has an issue w/ Theresa still being mad @ Melissa over Danielle but yet has a huge issue w/ Theresa answering a tweet from Danielle. So hypocritical

Nana

07-24-2004

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
I miss the Danielle drama. RHWNJ was fun to watch then.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Let's all take a moment and think of how sweet little Milania <insert sarcasm> will be as a teenager. Have Mercy!!!! Calling her Dad a big poop. Ruh roh!

This would be my state of mind as her mother:

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"It is clear bravo wants someone to be the villain in each season & set up the cast mates to treat that person as such."

Yep - No matter which version/city you watch of this program, there's always a group against one. I really REALLY dislike that kind of mentality!

On a side note - what the heck is up with Teresa's hairline?!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Kappy, Teresa is very sensitive about her low forehead. I grew up hearing an old wives tale that a high forehead was a sign of intelligence while a low forehead was the opposite. I've thought that's why she is so sensitive. It's a little odd, isn't it?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Yep - No matter which version/city you watch of this program, there's always a group against one. I really REALLY dislike that kind of mentality!

If everyone is thinking the same thing I would think the majority has it's reasons. They ALL can't be wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If 1 out of a group 5 is is an alcoholic and everyone else in the group is seeing the same thing. Does the fact that the 4 are in agreement, make the 1 alcoholic no longer an alcoholic, just because the other 4 are in agreement about it?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am sick of watching the lets bash Teresa show and I am so so so so sick of watching Caroline. She looks like she is sucking lemons. I feel so sorry for her son's girl friend and I sure would never ever want that BULL DOG for a mother-in-law. I really did feel bad for her daughter, going into business with her mother and Caroline doesn't even give her a chance to listen to her input. The only part of the show I liked was with Rosie and her family having dinner.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Funny how in Caroline's blog, she talks about how much she LOVES Albie's new girlfriend. She sure seemed like she didn't care much for her on the show!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
She sure seemed like she didn't care much for her on the show!

It was her first time meeting her and they have at this point been together since the summer. Now she knows her on a personal level and not just as Ablie's flavor of the month

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, I know it was her first time meeting her, and Caroline didn't impress me as very welcoming.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I am skeptical of ANY girl MY brother brings home (before his current wife) as they tend to be flakey bimbo's and until I see some stability in the relationship, they were kept at arm's length.

No sense to me investing into a person that very well may be gone in a month

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I still think every shot of Caroline looks like she is sucking lemons.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
And sucking lemons while her hair looks like hell!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
LOL how true Hukd...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Teresa is very sensitive about her low forehead."

Thanks, Blue - I get that. But it's like she has little hairs glued in a row. I keep wanting to see if they're all on one piece of tape that she glues there. Seriously, I've never seen any thing like it and I can't believe I'm the only one bringing it up!

Rosie is the delight of the show right now.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Kappy, go onto some other sites and they've torn her to shreds about her hairline.

I mentioned quite some time ago, but look at Joe Gorga's hair closely. I think he paints his scalp. Sure looks like he's bald on the crown of his head!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
OH! I have to say that Gia is a crazy good dancer, isn't she? Wow, very talented!

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
Heard Caroline recently say that Albie is single so so much for Lyndsay.

And, I agree w/ being over the let's hate Theresa show. Enough already w/ this storyline. To me it's been a bust...the villain has to be surrounded by people who behave nicely in order to make the villain a villain. Sadly, Bravo chose wrong. The adults opposing this season's villain are mostly acting like jerks w/ the exception of Kathy & Rosie.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Albie is too much of a momma's boy. I feel for anyone who tries to take one of her boys from her. She doesn't seem all that attached to her daughter.