TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 17, 2012 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Let's look at it this way...

Imagine you work in an office with 6 people. One of those 6 people goes into the boss's office, and comes out and tells you that she gets to invite anyone she wants to take with her to go to Hawaii, and the company is paying for it. She then invites everyone except for you.

We all know that this is not Heather's "trip". We know that Bravo is paying for it, and Bravo is going to be filming this trip. It actually wouldn't surprise me if Bravo specifically said "Don't invite Ramona", just to get the drama flowing.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
It's possible! Bravo loves to manufacture the drama!

But after watching Ramona be more crazy than usual this season, I wouldn't even WANT a trip if it meant spending time with her. Love her, but can't stand her at the same time

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, we are on the same page here.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Ramona just needs to be medicated, lol. Oh and stay away from the wine. I wouldn't invite her anywhere. She should have been eliminated. Maybe they'll evict her by voting her off.....oops that's another show, lol.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I know we only see snippets of all the hours they film, but Ramona really does come across as having a drinking problem now. She's absolutely frantic if she doesn't get a pinot grigio in her hand the second she walks into an event or restaurant!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Keldogg exactly, Heather knew exactly what she was doing. Play stupid all she wants. She excluded Ramona hoping to be the new in the series.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
"housewife" has more than 5 dots... I can't possibly imagine what you were trying to say there! :-)

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
You got it, Shenanagon.

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Luann is the phoniest housewife of them all, even if you include all past and present housewives of all the city franchises! Cannot STAND her at all! She absolutely can't wait to get her kids moved out, and the only reason she's pretending to be pursuing trying to conceive a baby with Jacques is either #1) she's afraid Jacques will dump her after he realizes she's waaaayyy older than she's been telling him she is, or #2) there's nothing more dramatic and/or polarizing that she can think of to stir up the viewers. I, for one, am absolutely HORRIFIED at the thought of Luann reproducing with Jacques. What a snobbish, boring, pretentious child that would be! Her two children, Victoria and Noel, actually seem fairly normal, and they seem to want their mother to calm down and not try to draw so much attention to herself. Avery has expressed the same sentiments about her mother Ramona.

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I still like Luann the best. There's something real about her, plus she's beautiful. Heather and Luann are so intelligent and classy, IMO. I know most people may disagree with me, but it's how I feel.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Our new BB houseguest Wil has a You Tube show. Here is his parody of Countess LuAnn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRASsjxOfg&feature=relmfu

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think this is interesting... looks kind of unfeeling, to me

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
That is one weird kiss.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
That is a funny video! I think Wil looks a lot like Sonja! LOL!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Weird kiss indeed. More like a face smash.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - Heather -

She purposely follows Ramona around after Ramona said she would rather not discuss it there at the party and Heather just pokes and pokes her until Ramona finally calls her out as a liar for talking about her behind her back and then what does Heather do? She runs to the other ladies to talk about Ramona behind her back and calls her a "beast".

Yes, Ramona is crazy but Heather is mean and manipulative. She's enjoying her game of 'destroy Ramona' way too much. She is not a nice person.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I don't know what to make of the whole bunch of "NY Housewives" anymore. They really don't seem to like each other and I don't think any of them can really be friends when the cameras aren't rolling.

I like these shows better when there seems to be a real connection between the women. That's why originally I liked RHNJ - they were all friends and family before the show started BUT now all they do is fight too.

I should stop watching...but I don't!

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I really did not like Heather tonight. I really like Carol. She seems the most real. Love hearing her thoughts on Luanne

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I like Carol a lot. She is definitely not fake! I am not thrilled with Heather, but i thought it was so funny when she was chasing Ramona around :-)

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
So far, Carol is my favorite this season. I, too, like her a lot. Can't stand Heather. I had decided to no longer watch this show. My dislike of LuAnn was already enough. Throw in Heather and I was done. Then I decided that I liked Carol and the antics of Sonya, as well as, some of Ramona's, and I decided to turn it back on. I just fast forward through most of what LuAnn and Heather are saying and doing. My irritation meter is so much more calm now.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
I kind of liked Heather standing up to Ramona and even giving her a bit of a hard time. Ramona has a habit of cornering someone, telling them what SHE wants to say, then running away and saying she doesn't want to talk about it.I thought it was kind of hilarious that she got a taste of her own medicine. Love Carol. Her tweets during the show are a scream.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Heather's actions against Ramona were like someone poking you on the butt and scaring you. Funny !!! She deliberately got on her nerves.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I loved Heather's treatment of Ramona! It had me cracking up. Ramona is the hit and run type of person and Heather refused to allow that at the party. And sorry, but I still love Luann. She and Carol are friends "in real life" and she got a kick out of Carol's making fun of her one-upmanship on Andy's show afterwards. Luann does not take herself as seriously as people think.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I like Aviva, Carol, Sonya and have learned to like Ramona over the years. I thought Countess seemed uncomfortable on WWHL last night, not sure why. Do NOT like Heather. I can't believe she chose to behave that way at someone's party! So mean girl!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Luann does not take herself as seriously as people think.

When LuAnn is relaxed and lets her hair down (VERY rarely), I think I could sit and have drinks with THAT LuAnn. It seems, IMO, that she has a stick up her tush 98% of the time, and always feels the need to reprimand and educate people. I find her haughty. I LOVE Carole giving her a hard time.

But I have seen glimmers of what you mention, Audie.