TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2012 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Reader, I thought he came out years ago.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if there is still a channel that shows live courtroom trials?

Tamalina735

07-07-2005

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tamalina735 a private message Print Post    
Granjan -- We catch live courtroom trails on TRUtv - Channel 204 on Dish Network. They are on monday through Friday 9am - 3pm.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I thought there was a Fear Factor thread on here, but I can't seem to find it. According to the tv guide, the Fear Factor episode with the head-shaving will be shown on Monday at 7 Central on NBC. It says Part 1 of 2. If someone can find the FF thread, feel free to move this post there.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Just watched 3 episodes of Giuliana & Bill. Delightful.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Heckagirl. I just set it to record.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Tam. I thought it was on TruTV, but apparently I was tuning it at the wrong time. Thanks for the 9am-3pm info.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch Jerseylicous? I sort of watch it, was flipping over while watching another show and I missed who got employee of the month. Anyone know, I am just curious, LOL.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
I am obsessed with American Colony-Meet the Hutterites. I love every member of this cast. Bertha and Rita are favorites. What a nice friendship. I want to live by them.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch The Great Escape last night? It was a great show. I am loving it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really like it too Sammi.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I watch Jerseylicious and EOTM was the older guy, the one who came up with the "It's okay to be Metro" event.

On another note....why would Corey even CONSIDER buying Tracy at SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLAR engagement ring??? Whew! Thankfully Anthony stepped in and stopped it. Makes me wonder how much Alexa's cost!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Bidasea, I mentioned this show on the last page of this thread and it kinda went nowhere! I KNOW that if people watched, they'd love it. They are all so interesting!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
We had a "Great Escape" thread on this forum...somewhere. I thought the second show was better than the first, but I didn't care for the first at all.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Fear Factor was good, but the coming preview spoils the show way too much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beverly Hills Nannies on Family. Did anyone see this show, I was sort of amazed to watch. It wasn't really a train wreck but I am always amazed at who would want to do these shows, to feature their wealth and children.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am invited to a viewing tonight of Ann Burrell's "Chef Wanted" - or something similar - show! Chef Tully Wilson, who has been delighting us at TPAC with amazing apps for several seasons, will be competing! I have my fingers crossed -

TPAC - TN Performing Arts Center

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
HOORAY! Chef Tully Wilson of Tuly's Bistro in Hartsville and Tully's on the Square in Gallatin is the new Executive Chef at Olives in NYC.

You have never seen a more excited group of people than the 200 of us in that theater tonight!

Our dinner tonight was a buffet of the app and entree dishes that won him the position.

Mediterranean spiced wings with two sauces, a taziki-type one and a harisa one

Pork loin over cheese grits

Squid ink spaghetti w/tomatoes

Broccolini

I am still just vibrating with excitement for him!

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
I think so too Hukdonreality..It's really a good show. I don't know if it's scripted or not, but I know I would like these people. Bertha is so cute.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
TnT that is so exciting - I watched the show - he really had control of the kitchen! The other chef was really prepping for a reality show (he wouldnt give up control of anything, he tried to do it all by himself!)

and I have to say, I like Chef Todd English! He was funny trying to take control of that kitchen - but Anne was pushing Todd out - you didnt get involved with Chef Tully's night...

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Todd wasn't trying to get in the kitchen with Tully! He was trying to keep the other guy from taking the restaurant down in flames!

At each commercial Tully would get up and fill us in on what we DIDN'T see. Tully said the other guy was an A$$, yelling at his staff and blaming everybody else instead of taking control.

Tully did have an advantage as he runs expo (the expediting position at the pass) every night in one of his kitchens. He said he was also greatly helped by the fact that his culinary school TAUGHT business management like costing and pricing, and, of course, again he has actual daily experience with that.

His first restaurant has been open three or four years, and he has just opened his second one. Both of them are in small towns - Google Tully's Bistro - Hartsville, TN to see a sample menu.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Beverly Hills Nannies. Anyone watching this on ABC Family Channel?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm always so happy when Tuesday comes around and there is something on to watch! Deadliest Catch, After the Catch, Glee Project, Design Star, Kendra on Top - it is a reality television bonanza for me...LOL!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
thanks for that Tnt - I'm sorry, my post was confusing - anne was pushing Chef Todd away from the other chef because as you said he was trying to keep his restaurant's reputation in tact and that other chef was really bad! Chef Anne pushing Todd away said that Todd couldnt be that involved with the this night after all Todd didnt get involved in Chef Tully's kitchen night so it wouldnt be a fair test!

Thanks for giving more info on your night with Chef Tully! He didnt have an "advantage" as much as he was 'qualified' imho! and it showed!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching "Chef Wanted" with Anne Burrell? I like her and think she's pretty, but good gosh...her hair! It just gets worse and worse because it's getting longer, but the same style.