TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
It's one thing to not pay child support, and I'm sure Vicki has heard plenty about that! But it's another to outright lie and say that you talk to them every day, when in fact, you haven't in years...

Roblover

05-17-2011

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
He is scary. Every time he winks at Vicki, I shudder.

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
Jim is so rude to his wife. I hope she wises up & dumps his macho ass. And, Brooks is so full of bs it's so unbelievable that Vicki doesn't see it. He definitely appears to have watched other seasons and is using what he knows to make himself revelant to Vicki.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is a story that has the 20/20 video at the bottom. What a creep!

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/07/01/video-brooks-ayers-accused-of-being-a-deadbeat-dad-on-2020/

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Meant to say the above link has the video of a profile 20/20 did on Brooks this past Friday. Wonder what Vicki thinks? As 20/20 is a reputable news outlet, she must be pretty upset. I'm no Vicki fan, but I really hope she kicks this guy to the curb. He's bad news.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Rieann, you might have missed that Hukd posted the link and talked about it above -

not much to say - I imagine there are many jaws that are on the floor over it...

or not ;-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks Reader. I'm such a dingaling! I realize now that is why I didn't explain much in my post. I was just adding the 20/20 video to the above conversation. I think I need some more caffeine!!

Ronda

07-20-2009

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Wow, just watched the 20/20 clip.... I wonder why no on (Vicki, Tamra, G) has said anything about it.....

Too bad they filmed the reunion show a couple of weeks ago before this was aired!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I actually learned about the show from seeing a tweet by Tamra retweeted by someone I follow. Tamra said something like she couldn't wait to watch it or was sure to be watching. Haven't looked to see what she said after if anything.

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Brooks always seemed "too good to be true." I feel that the 20/20 expose' is just exactly the proof needed to show what a liar and a con man he is. I'm no Vicki fan, but she really needs to get away from him. Wonder if she'll sue him for the $15K she spent on his veneers? She seems petty to me, after the brouhaha with Jeana Keough over the Vicki's rental property that Jeana's decorator friend lived in.

Vicki has always struck me as emotionally unstable, but this season she seemed even more unbalanced than usual. I don't think finding out that Brooks is a gold-digger will do anything for her emotional well-being. I always liked Donn and was sorry to hear that they separated and divorced. Of course I don't know what he was like except for what was shown on the show. I think I could have put up with him! I just don't know how Donn put up with Vicki!!!

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Is Vicki dating this awful man just to cause drama so she won't be bumped off the show? She's so needy and unstable acting. I really dislike this woman.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else see the reunion last night? The part that made me go "whuh?" was when Vickie was asked about saying that God hates divorce but He's okay with her having sex while still being married to Donn. She said (paraphrasing) that Donn was having sex so what's the big deal. Meanwhile she kept saying she hates being called a hypocrite. Oh, and she also didn't like the 'ladies' comparing Slade's child support issues to Brooks. Methinks she doth protest too much...lol

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Vicki seems delusional to me - Gretchen kept asking her to admit she was a hypocrite and Vicki said, I agreed - but Gretchen kept coming back to it saying Vicki was just being sarcastic, it did seem as if Vicki wanted to walk away, she wasnt the top Queen in the cast, but darn it, she's HAPPY!

on WWHL the question was asked - Heather was on and her response was to watch next week - the promo shows Brooks will be on - this tells me that no, Vicki has processed the information, but is not agreeing with the information. she's HAPPY!

I know on the reunion show Vicki explained how she did indeed need the fur coat, and loved the fur coat - wish they had asked if the fur coat was rented, and where Brooks gets money for the fur coat.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
High-larious video "mash up" of last night's reunion show, courtesy of Stoopid Houswives

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I saw it, too. I know it was taped weeks ago, so it will be interesting to know if anything has changed with Vicki since the 20/20 piece.

I had those "huh" moments, too. I've never seen anyone talk around a question like Vicki did. I actually think Alexis is not that smart. She looks like a "dear in the headlights" when she gets asked questions. Seemed to me she was doing some dancing around the point, too!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone pick up on the fact that Gretchen talked to Alexis on the airplane to Costa Rica about the "dramavention?" So it obviously was not a complete ambush as Alexis had said.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Watching, about Alexis. She's definitely not the brightest Crayon in the box, and wonder if she's also afraid to respond without her husband's okay.
I liked the episode where Brianna said that if it were Gretchen that had the shady boyfriend that Vickie would be all over it, yet can't or doesn't want to hear her daughter's concerns about Brooks. And don't even get me started on how she talks about Donn. Oh and the bit about how in the past it was "no boys allowed" but since it's her boy it's different. Uh-huh.
I hate to see anyone get taken, but part of me can't help but think what goes around.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I sure did! Pre-planned ambush? Sheesh! That is funny Tish!! I hear ya, BJR! She was always in the thick of everything with Tamra and picking apart everyone else. Talk about one of the guys giving you red flags - I wouldn't be surprised if Jim was abusive toward Alexis. He kind of scares me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Tish, that video is hysterical!! I have to go watch it again.

Loving all the posts about last night's reunion!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
OMG super scandal about Vicki on next weeks reunion finale! Bravo

You won't believe it til you see it!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Tamra to Vicki, "oh my God, you're going to hell!" ha ha!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Wowzers!!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
the episode where Vicki went to Brianna's house - Vicki wanting to intervene to Brianna on Brianna's "sudden" marriage - and Brianna brought up the Brooks drama - and Vicki exploded - but, I found it very telling how she shut down Brianna talking "on camera"! and then Vicki left - it was obvious there was "more to the story"

It sounds like Vicki is having a midlife crisis - sad.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Tish is that the same guy that did the "Honey Badger dont care" dub?

It seems Andy's had someone that did the HW parody on WWHL...

this one was funny - love the line jesus juggs! hilarious and how random with the bird? roflol!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I hate to say, I told you so, but I told you so... I called the Vicki affair on Don. I knew she wasn't all in to work and wanting to go on all her trips alone. Vicki had all the signs of having an affair. My ex had one on me, and I knew the signs.