TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 06, 2012 users admin

Nana

07-24-2004

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
I enjoy watching Rosie and the kids on the show. The men are more fun to watch then the bickering the women do on this show. I tune out when Caroline and her family are on, I think she instigates drama and she wants the show to be about her and her family.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I tune out when Caroline and her family are on, I think she instigates drama and she wants the show to be about her and her family.

The irony of it, too... at the beginning of the show when they all say their little tag lines, Caroline's says she "doesn't have time for drama"

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I like Rosie and her family. Kathy, Rosie, mom and kids are so much more fun and interesting than the rest of the cooks.

I wonder how true to their real personalities Tre and Mr. Tre really are? I'm hoping Tre's nonsense of a personality is all just for the show.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I've been think the same thing Lil, I always wonder if Teresa is just playing a part for the show. When Teresa was on the Apprentice she was much more toned down.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think in alot of ways that Theresa is just a very simple minded person. Then add in the book promotions, appearing on The Aprentice, her husbands potential jail time not to mention all their legal and financial woes - all in a fairly short amount of time and and then add in a touch of Caroline's manipulations of all around her and voila ~ You have a woman who is close to coming unglued but trying her best to hold it all together.

I'm not defending her but I can see where it might all be a tad overwhelming.

And no matter how you slice it, I can't help but feel jealousy is behind most of Caroline's actions. She's not the matriarch of the show - not even close - and yet that was suppose to be her role. How dare Theresa!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Beautifully said, Kappy! I can't see that Teresa is actually a mean person, I think she's far more clueless than anything.

It WAS cute watching the girls stucco the garage with their Dad. It looked like a more normal family dynamic than we've ever seen from them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"CLUELESS" ~ That's the word!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
You guys are so nice. I was thinking "dumb as a rock." It is amazing how people think she is behind so many machinations when she has trouble finding the appropriate vocabulary to describe a tree trunk.

And I do like her, by the way.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad to see there are others who can see why Teresa probably isn't the ogre the other HW's make her out to be. Caroline is as transparent as glass, and Jacqueline is just a lemming (a lemming who can't even form her own opinion without Caroline's input).

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Teresa is not clueless...she knows exactly what she's saying, and why she's saying it.

Notice how she "casually" dropped the bit about Jacqueline and Chris having gone through bankruptcy with a business before....and then professed that she would never talk about it :-)

She's just very good at making herself look clueless.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Keldogg - Tree trunk? Heckle and Jive? Seriously??

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Some people seriously don't think Teresa is a mean person? She's mean, vindictive, jealous, cruel, and just plain ugly in her behavior towards others. Seriously mean!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Audie, I totally agree with you.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do think it is very rude of Ramona to bring "Ramona Pinto Grigio" whenever she is invited somewhere. Who does that????

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ramona is on RHONY, wrong thread Lexie!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, I seriously don't think Teresa is a mean person. Imagine that, people have different opinions

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Teresa hides behind being "dumber than a bag of rocks" to be all of the things that Audie described in her 07/04/2012 - 3:24 p.m. post.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Teresa is an upbeat little ray of sunshine until you say, "foreclosure", "jail", "unattended", "pay attention puhleeze', etc...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Everyone does have different opinions and I agree that I too don't think Teresa is a mean person. I don't think she wants her sad personal business out there for everyone to see. I am sure it is very upsetting and hurtful for her as I do believe she is the family's breadwinner.
Caroline on the other hand is just so full of herself and how high and mighty she is and she can not get through one show without bashing Teresa. She says she no longer wants to be friends with her, but she said in a previous show that she was never friends with her. She is just a really mean person, and to think I liked her the best and Jacqueline is just a winey follower.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
winey follower

Countrydaze, I don't know if that was a typo, or on purpose, but it sure fits Jaq's love of libations!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Country, if Teresa doesn't want her personal business out there for everyone to see, she should probably quit giving interviews to US Weekly and the other tabloids. Teresa is her own worst enemy.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Oh the tabloids are going to be all over the Guidice drama no matter what.

As I said before, I think everyone tends to view the evidence from their own point of view. Teresa gets criticized for saying 'Hey, the Lauritas have financial issues as well' ONCE, while Jaq spends half a show saying 'Wait - let's publically go over everything that is in the tabloids and you say whether it is true or not' and that is somehow NOT dragging out the Guidice's dirty laundry.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Teresa gets criticized for saying 'Hey, the Lauritas have financial issues as well' ONCE, while Jaq spends half a show saying 'Wait - let's publically go over everything that is in the tabloids and you say whether it is true or not' and that is somehow NOT dragging out the Guidice's dirty laundry.

Yup!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Teresa gets criticized for saying 'Hey, the Lauritas have financial issues as well' ONCE, while Jaq spends half a show saying 'Wait - let's publically go over everything that is in the tabloids and you say whether it is true or not' and that is somehow NOT dragging out the Guidice's dirty laundry.

Teresa is the one that brought it out on the show. She filmed at the Courthouse and at her attorney's. Also the Lauritas were not shown spending 10's of thousands in CASH on furniture, plastic surgery and trendy boutiques for the girls while being in debt for $11 million dollars.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
It doesn't make Jacqueline's hypocricy any less