TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2012 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
will be interested to hear if anyone thinks the london thing was staged or not (what a conincidence that ramona just happened to be in the store with Aviva when Aviva gets the call to join the others on the trip)

among many other things thrown at us last night :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
will be interested to hear if anyone thinks the london thing was staged or not (what a conincidence that ramona just happened to be in the store with Aviva when Aviva gets the call to join the others on the trip)

Of course it was, lol. You KNOW they had Heather call when they knew Aviva would be with Ramona. Aviva should have said who was in the room.

Also didn't we already have this storyline about the speakerphone with Luann, Jill and Ramona.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
some blog talked about how the episode was like revisiting the past... bethanny going to Alex for help on her logo, Luann having the baby talk, etc etc

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get uncomfortable watching the bathing scenes with Aviva and 2 of her children? When she had the older child out of the tub, wrapping him a towel, and she had her back to the younger child? I was anxious that the child might easily fall and get hurt in that tub. Later Aviva had her sitting on the edge of the counter while she was grooming the older child. Yikes! The topper for me though was when Aviva, apparently with no thought at all, pushed the little girl's legs, rotating her body out of the way so that Aviva could close a drawer. On that ledge! Double Yikes!!

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Carole at all. She comes across to me as a very desperate, old woman who believes she'll never age. Yikes lady, eat a sandwich and look in the mirror. You're not all that!

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I'm starting to like Carole a little more. It seems that she does have some substance....other than trying to look young and date young men. I'm looking forward to the trip with the ladies and I'm very happy that Ramona isn't going. She's not happy unless she has all the attention and she doesn't appear to be wrapped very tight. She just irks me!

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Pam i thought that also--when she had that one kid on the counter, i was ready to scream! You never do that with a kid, no matter how old they are!

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
I think it was rude of heather to invite all the other cast members & not invite Ramona especially w/o communicating reasons why not to her. She talks non stop anyway or she could even have had her assistant email her.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Kerry and very passive aggressive of Heather and mean girlish.

At least Ramona says it to your face.

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Why should Heather "have" to invite Ramona when she doesn't like her? I certainly wouldn't. Heather is being honest and authentic by not inviting someone she doesn't particularily care to spend time with.

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
She doesn't have to invite her but then at least tell her why she isn't invited. Bravo is probably footing the bill anyway. I am sure it was just another scripted bravo move.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have stopped watching, made it through 1.5 episodes. NY used to be my fav. Really dislike Ramona and Sonya makes me cringe, I am constantly embarrassed for the both of them. Never liked Cindy last year either. Have zero interest in any of this new crop.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
It is kind of socially hard when you have been thrown together with a certain group and then want to exclude one of them from something. If she had only invited Luann and Aviva and said, "Oh, I don't know the others well enough" it wouldn't have been so obvious, but to invite everyone but Ramona is a slap to Ramona. The fact is she barely knows any of them, so to single out Ramona is rude in my book. Your mileage may vary.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
And they are on camera. So alot of what they do is passive aggressive. It's so boring. At least Ramona is spontaneous and uncensored.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I don't care for this new group either. I wish they had left it alone. At least we were familiar with the dynamics of the old group. The gal with the twins was a tad boring but I was getting use to her. Ramona was the one I "loved to hate" and Sonya is constantly embarrassing herself. I never thought I'd say this but I sort of miss Alex and Simon. They were so ridiculous! They acted and dressed like crazy people. Just don't care about these new gals.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
These girls need to ramp it up. I'm starting to miss Jill and Kelly. I need some crazy in my reality shows.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Without Ramona and Sonja these (ahem) new ladies are dull. Luann is just a a horney old broad that can't wait for her kids to leave her home. Remember Luann complaining to her son that she doesn't want or need to deal with his homework issues. Get the hell out of my home so I can play house with my boyfriend.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think Jacques looks like an anteater. The end.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm confused about thinking that Luann is in a hurry to get her kids to leave her home. I can't stand her but isn't she wanting to have a baby? Doesn't strike me as someone who is trying to get rid of the kids.

Also, at that age, the kids need to be taking on the responsibility of their own homework. She was right he should be stepping it up and should not have low marks in French when he already speaks it.

I can't believe I'm defending anything about Luann, she really bugs me.

When she told the other gal that she liked how she called her Lu, I just about died. She has a conniption when she wasn't introduced correctly to the driver but she is just fine with a new acquaintance calling her Lu.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I'm defending anything about Luann, she really bugs me.

Don't you hate when that happens? ha ha!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Good observation about Jacques, Huk.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Heather more each show. She's honest in the fact that she doesn't like Ramona and doesn't want to go on this business trip and be tense and worried about how Ramona will act. These aren't 5th graders. If you don't like someone, why fake it? She tried to invite Ramona to her friends shop and Ramona was an embarrassment to Heather. Everything has to be about Ramona. Good heavens...just listening to her and seeing her bulge her eyes out is enough to make a person ill.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Ramona would drive me crazy if I were to be around her. Her entire demeanor is unbearable. Another negative is her one-upmanship. So childish. I guess she has some good qualities also, but she doesn't use them nearly often enough.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Random thought... does it bug anyone else when LuAnn pronounces Sonja's name Saahhnya?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Can't say that I've noticed! But I'm sure I will now, ha ha!

Luann could feel the accupuncture stirring something up inside of her, especially her ovaries. o.k., uh huh

Ramona is very tiring to watch, and she is really being more and more nutsy with each season. I've always liked how she calls people out, but this thing about the London trip is too crazy, even for her. I don't think Heather handled it all that well, but she certainly shouldn't invite someone she is afraid will embarrass her while working. Can't blame her!