TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2012 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That is my issue with Teresa. She never admits ANY faults. Teresa is not 100% wrong, but she playing a huge roll in all these disagreements.

So true Frogi. I about choked when she said she was doing therapy so her brother could see it was all HIS fault! Tre is delusional!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I almost swallowed my tongue when Tre said that.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If my best friend (I am 50 and have had the same best friend since age 12) told me her side of a story, that is what I would publically run with no matter what. I might give her another point of view in private, but I can't imagine going on national TV and acting 'confused' because I did not know what the 'truth' was. Just not best friend behavior. And when my best friend has had in-law issues, no one has ever had to wonder what side I was on. I don't think anyone would even dream of questioning it. I guess we all see these women through the lens of our own experience, and that is mine.

Alisons, you just summed up this whole season in a nutshell. The said 'best friend' was not being sincere in the slightest.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
After watching last night shows, is it me, or was Jacq acting like a spoiled brat? Kinda, like Ashley?

I am not Team Tre or Team Everyone Else, I think they are all a lil nuts, but Jacq more then them all.....

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Now I have to go goggle this Caroline/Jaqueline fight which I don't remember.
but then I am the person who forgot who won BB in 2011 and I can't stand Brenchel.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Now I have to go goggle this Caroline/Jaqueline fight which I don't remember.
but then I am the person who forgot who won BB in 2011 and I can't stand Brenchel.

It happened 10 years ago when Jacqueline was going through postpartum depression.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Frogi..............now I get it.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
All of these ladies are losing it but any like I had for Teresa ended after Sunday's episode.

It was so obvious Teresa felt the need to build her army after the Jaq and Caroline fight. Which Caroline should have stayed out of in my opinion. Teresa was on the outs with Dina too, but she runs to her because of the bad blood Dina has for Caroline and Jaq. She then reaches out to Kathy, which she has never done, as she needs an ally. I felt bad for Kathy, but she let it go as she wants to make up with Teresa. She agrees to therapy with Joe so he can see it is all his fault! She takes NO ACCOUNTABILITY in this mess. If she would have truly tried to make up with her family last season, none of this would be happening. This last episode, and last weeks blog, where she attacked Jaq's marriage and her ex-husband (Ashley's Father) who was cleared of ALL charges was really low.

Kerry827

07-31-2007

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kerry827 a private message Print Post    
I agree Ronda! Jaq is my least fave! It is so evident Bravo sees Theresa as the perfect villain. Why else would they have hired Melissa? The girls haven't gotten along in quite awhile so bravo is capitalizing on their disdain for one another...which is to be expected. What I can't stand is how Caroline & Jaq have turned for petty reasons.... Also prob planned by bravo. I am starting to feel that it's all scripted and I agree with a previous poster...Rosie is the only real one!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I see Caroline as jealous of Theresa. Melissa contacted Danielle of all people, IMO, that speaks volumes and makes me give Theresa another look in regards to whether what she's saying about Melissa is true, it well could be. I see Jac as doing her best but sticking by Caroline no matter what.

I like Kathie, Rich, Rosie and their kids so much. I wish they got the most air time!!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I am very confused about the timing of this season. What we are seeing now was taped a year ago? So the interactions that we saw on last year's reunion show were based on things that happened that we haven't even seen yet?? Were they completely done with this season when they taped last year's reunion??

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I like Kathie, Rich, Rosie and their kids so much. I wish they got the most air time!!

I agree Shenanagon. Rosie has been great for some much needed comic relief!

Everyone else has lost their minds! Lol. I'm so tired of hearing about the cookbook and the tabloids...Joe Gorga and his "poison"... Missy and her singing...etc...

Why am I watching? Ha!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
OMG, 'Heckle and Jive' instead of 'Jeckyll and Hyde', LOL!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Heavy sigh, Last week we have Teresa saying Joe needs therapy to find out he is all at fault. Now this week we have Joe once again affirming he is perfect and an angel of God and Teresa is all at fault.

That poor therapist!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Alisons, that is correct. They were wrapping up this season when they filmed the reunion from last season. Evidently, Teresa did something really despicable to Melissa the night before the reunion and that is whey Jacqueline pretty much "quit" and wouldn't attend the reunion.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I really think the therapy was a waste of time and money. On both of their parts. From the previews, it looks like they all go to the west coast but in separate RV's. That actually should be pretty funny. I will need to rewatch, I don't comprehend too much after 10 at night :-).

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed watching the family dinner last night. Kathy/Rosie's Mom talking was so refreshing. Telling her story as they all sat around the table having a meal was nice. No fights, no table flipping, no back stabbing, no screaming, etc etc etc.

JMO -

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Forgot to mention that I am enjoying the addition of Rosie to the cast!

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
i L O V E Rosie! there is a cute thing about her running for president on the Bravo web site. Somewhere on there, i don't remember exactly where. I'd love to see what their brothers look like. I'm sure they don't want to be part of this mess tho :-(.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I choked up at Nonni telling her story of how she was given away to her aunt when she was five. What spirit she has to come through it with such an amazing outlook on life.

Looks like Rosie starts dating the girl from the bar next week. Go Rosie!!

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Rosie is a hoot. I adore her and listening to her mother and watching the family's respect and love for their mother made me love this family.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I like Rosie too, but I wish she wouldn't get to the point with her drinking where she is so loud and animated. I like her much better when she's not tipsy.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
shelb the therapy cant be a waste of money or time if its on TV everyone is getting something out of it - except help probably - - ie the therapist gets his name out there- Bravo gets to air the thing... its creating drama and everyone is watching -- win win...

I dont see a lot of good coming from it - I may better believe in it if it wasnt filmed! call my skeptical, or a cynic I suppose...

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
How many days until Big Brother starts??? (LOL)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Alisons - you know that's going to make me go find The Owl's countdown dont you!!