TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through June 19, 2012 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Truth be told I don't think I can watch a whole season of drunk, middle-age women cat fighting.

Every reality show with women is like this now.

It is not entertaining.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I have never liked Ramona.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i watched. wow.

i know this got lost in all the actual in-fighting etc but Luann just reinforced my dislike for her when she said - in an attempt to show praise - "Aviva is poised and graceful and charming. You would never know that she has a handicap."

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Louann also said something about how she met Aviva. Can't remember how she spewed it, but something about how one attractive person looks at another. Puke

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
It is sitting on my DVr and I so don't want to watch

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
It is sitting on my DVr and I so don't want to watch

I REALLY like the new girls. Ramona is just too much and so rude. It actually made me miss Jill and after the last 2 seasons I thought I would NEVER say that

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I never minded Jill or Luann and even miss Jill now. As far as who is worse, between Vicki and Ramona....that would be a tough vote. Neither woman seems to care about anyone else's feelings. Still, I think Ramona is worse because she really believes she's attractive whereas Vicki knows she isn't.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Ramona is a nut but for some reason I enjoyed her conversation with the stuffy Luann. Good luck resolving your issues Luann.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Luann demand an apology from one or another of the women every single season? She really does think she's something else. I side with Ramona... if it was common knowledge around the island, then it was! She accused Ramona of having people spy on her! I LOVED it when Ramona said to Luann, "I don't actually even like you that much". ha ha ha!!

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I thought that conversation was hysterical. Especially when they hugged at the end of it :-). Sonja is right about stale people. Maybe its time for Ramona and Luann to go too.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
"I think Ramona is worse because she really believes she's attractive whereas Vicki knows she isn't"

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh NO, without Ramona this show is nothing! She is so nutso and makes me laugh!!

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I like Luann and find her refreshing. She's absolutely gorgeous and is the least pretentious, IMO.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Luann came off looking worse to me. She's never saying anything of substance it's all gossip and snarks at Ramona. Ramona is oblivious to her own flaws but I don't feel she is a contrived person like Luann and Ramona at least makes me laugh.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Luann demand an apology from one or another of the women every single season?

Yes she does, Hukd. Remember when she went after Bethenny one-on-one in that diner? She even sets up meetings for them to apologize to her. She is just too much. I don't know why they kept her.

I'm liking the new gals pretty much and actually enjoyed this week's episode, except for Luann.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, you are right! I completely forgot about that! Of course, it happens on NJ all the time.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
The "Countess," author of "Class with the Countess," and performer of "Money Can't Buy You Class" and "Chic, C'est La Vie" (or Class, That's Life) is the least pretentious? Yea, can't quite agree with that.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Tptb are funny folk...right after ramona tells luann shes less than a stellar parent they show Luann's tell her son she wants the parental responsibilty of dealing with his homework off her plate.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I know, Lilfair, so funny!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 15, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just about fell over laughing when one of the new gals thought Luann actually had a singing career. Too funny! I'm surprised Ramona's eyes didn't pop out of her head.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy watching Ramona. Last season was not a favorite, though.

I have never been particularly fond of LuAnn. She got on my wrong side way back in her first season when she publicly corrected one of the other housewives for the way they introduced her to someone else. The housewife, I think it was Alex, used LuAnn's first and last names only in the introduction. LuAnn immediately corrected that to Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. She then proceeded to condescendingly instruct Alex that the proper etiquette was to include Countess.

Also, she comes across, to me, as a big ol' pot stirrer. I didn't like her role in the Jill/Bethanny relationship. It's like she picks a side, that side is always right, and she can only find/exaggerate/create fault with "the other side". And, she does it with an oh-so-superior attitude.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I agree Pam. If Luann would just hush, Ramona would hang herself with her antics. But Luann exaggerates, is condescending and scripted in how she speaks, very quote aware it's hard to not dislike her more.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
no comments from last night??

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched it yet!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Luann corrected another HW after she was "incorrectly" introduced to a cab/limo driver by either Bethenny or Simon's wife whose name escapes a couple of seasons ago. I used to like Luann and I still think she is so pretty but the Countess crap is so phony and irrelevant.
No one gives a hoot if she is a Countess.