TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 18, 2012 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I like Kathy, Rich and their kids, Rosie too! They've brought be back to watching this show. I dropped viewing it when Dina stopped being on it. I love that family, especially the son.

Caroline and the Manzo's seem very aware of being on camera. The first season I really liked them but after a few seasons I feel kinda blah about them.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
ditto about Caroline, Shenanagon!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Misty, ITA - some people are not receptive to the idea of "physical therapy."

ROFL, Lexie_girl...another Tre-ism I suppose?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Cricket - you must have missed when Joe sent Teresa a text suggesting they go to therapy, and Teresa told Jacqueline that Joe wanted the both of them to go to "physical therapy."

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched in a few seasons but I've kept up on this season and so far Teresa seems to be in a real pickle in her marriage. I feel sorry for her, inspite of the dumb junk she says and does because her husband Joe is awful. Gia screams just like he does and acts aggressive towards her youngers sisters. When kids yell and behave mean they are seeing it from one of the parents. Joe certainly has a temper.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Gia screams just like he does and acts aggressive towards her youngers sisters.

Sadly Gia is the one taking care of the younger kids when Teresa leaves them home with Joe. She is under a lot of pressure for someone her age. I was DISGUSTED watching Teresa tell her "you KNOW "mommy" has done everything she can to make things better with Uncle Joey". Basically saying it's ALL Joe and Melissa's fault. They way she was manipulating and programming Gia against her aunt and uncle was hard to watch.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think Caroline has every right to be sick and tired of Teresa and her lies and manipulations in her quest to be in the spotlight. Teresa is a dimwitted attention •••••. I don't think she's cute or clever with her mispronounciations and her foolish behavior. She's dumb, plain and simple

I couldn't agree more

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ahh that explains Gia being so unhappy all the time. I didn't know Teresa did that but it makes sense since she's the main bread winner now. Joe's miserable clearly.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
The one night they showed Teresa at a book signing and Joe was home with the kids drinking wine. Gia was looking after the kids and putting Audriana to bed.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I remember seeing that, Gia carries Audrina up the stairs to bed. Good catch I hadn't put 2 and 2 together.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Of all the HW from all the cities it befuddles me at the popularity and the ability for Tre to make money. She appears to be the dumbest of them all....ok let me say I think Kelly by far is the dumbest but she's not making the money Tre is. sigh

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I remember seeing that, Gia carries Audrina up the stairs to bed.

Exactly the scene I was referring to.

Of all the HW from all the cities it befuddles me at the popularity and the ability for Tre to make money.

You should see on Twitter. People LOVE Teresa, she can do NO wrong and they spend all day bashing the Manzo's, Gorga's, Wakile's and Laurita's as mean evil monsters out to destroy Teresa. I see the things they write and I think to myself are we watching the same show?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 15, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, Gia is responsible for the girls when her mother is away. Joe was either having dinner with or playing card with the guys an Gia told them to keep it down as she was putting the baby to bed.

Both Gia and the next youngest one (whom I think is absolutely beautiful) have just about had it with Melonia who has always been out of control. Teresa needs to get that one in check. When they went to their beach house, the beautiful one actually left the house saying she just couldn't take Melania any more (after Melania made the baby cry.)

Teresa either needs to stay home or get a nanny for the children. Gia shouldn't be made to be the stand-in mother.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else watch this train wreck tonight? First off who the heck in Jacqueline that she needs to know about Teresa's finances? Last week she even said something about how she would never put her dirty laundry on camera, well what is she doing about her rotten daughter??? Why is that on TV, and Caroline, I used to like her and this year I cannot stand to look at her smug face. She comes across so high and mighty, someone needs to give her menopause pills to chill out, she is just plain mean. And then I get mad at myself for watching this mess and get so upset over these people. Ok got that off my chest. Have a nice night everyone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was so much that Jacqueline wanted to know about Teresa's finances as why would Teresa give another interview that she might go to jail because of unreported income in her bankruptcy filing. With Teresa, everything is "fine," but then she does interviews talking about how her and Joe could go to prison.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I didn't see it as Jacqueline wanting to know about the finances either. I saw it as Jacqueline being upset that Teresa was sharing her intimate secrets & fears with total strangers for money but wouldn't open up & share her pain with her "best friend". I also thought that Jacqueline was upset because she was putting so much into what turns out was a superficial relationship & wasn't getting any of her friend needs met because Teresa was being so self centered.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I see it that way also Ark.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Ark said... I forgot about Jacqueline being upset that Teresa never asks about Ashley, etc.

Now, of course, I blinked and missed something. What is the deal with Danielle and Twitter? I couldn't understand what they were saying about that - and it went back to the reunion a couple of years ago.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I want to see those tweets also. It was really hard to read them that quickly. Also agree that Jac really wanted to know about the truth about the bankruptcy not her finances. Got bored with WWHL. I think Andy was given rules about what to ask.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I agree Countrydaze. I think all of them are guilty of not listening to what the other one is saying. Jaq cannot seem to understand that Teresa is responsible for some, but not all, of what is in the tabloids. I do not think it is Teresa's responsibility to run to them and explain that she didn't say such and such. Teresa does not get what Jaq is saying about stop going back to prior things that happened. Caroline flat out admitted that she will not accept an apology because she does not believe it is genuine (at that point there is nothing you can do about it so you can't blame Teresa for that). Teresa doesn't get that any mention of Caroline's children that is not specifically positive is going to be viewed as negative. Neither of the Joes can tie their shoes and chew gum at the same time. And we are all dumb enough to watch every minute!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Another item from BlindGossip.com. Sound like anyone we know?

They refuse to film with Cast Member A. They hope that if no one will film with her, the producers will be forced to let her go.

Here’s why their strategy is deeply flawed: While Cast Member A may not be the most likable person in the world, she is the one who is bringing in the ratings! And that is what matters most to reality producers. She has the most interesting story lines, gets the most magazine covers, and makes the most money off of branding. So targeting her for elimination is pretty stupid on the part of her jealous cast mates. They would be much smarter to ally with her to ensure their own survival.

But, as we told you before, they are just not that smart. Maybe they will realize that after they get booted from the show. Yes, the producer is cleaning house on this one.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Sound like anyone we know?

This came out weeks ago about Caroline and she has denied it publicly

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Jaq cannot seem to understand that Teresa is responsible for some, but not all, of what is in the tabloids.

Jacqueline is asking her what is true and what is not and Teresa dances around the subject, gets loud and never answers the question or lies. In her blog on Bravo last week she admitted to being paid by the tabloids, but then says no she doesn't on WWHL last night.

That is the point. Jac would ask Teresa what is happening and if she is OK. Teresa will say she is fine. Next thing Jac sees in the news Teresa is facing jail time and it makes her wonder if it's true or not. I KNOW I would directly ask my friends what is up with all this?

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Blind Gossip is listing it as an 'original to them' item and they just listed it today. Most of the guesses are Teresa G., Snooki or Nene.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
None of us will ever really understand what is happening with this group of yahoos.

My own opinion, is that Teresa is saying she gets paid to be on a magazine cover, and answers a few questions. She is saying that she doesn't know what they're actually going to write. If these assumptions of mine are correct, she isn't lying about not having any contracts or being aware of what is in them.

Caroline is just an ass. First of all, she interjected herself into Teresa and Jacqueline's conversation and it wasn't her business. She MADE the conversation all about HER. I think she made herself look even worse, if that's possible.

Jacqueline should just have said that she had some questions and asked them like she had a brain. She herself was jumping all over the place, changing directions of the conversation at hand, and was also yelling over Teresa as much as Teresa did over her.

These women make sense in their confessionals, so why can't they be articulate at a table on the patio? C'mon, it's just all so ridiculously stupid.

And for the hundredth time, I'm telling you that Teresa has no brain. When she's talking, it's like I can hear the 2 BB's she has in her skull rattling around like they're in an empty boxcar