TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 12, 2012 users admin

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Chieko's comments are right on the money. Rosie has said she never speaks to Joe Giudice and doesn't listen to what he says. He is really messed up.

Theresa is acting like a pinhead. If she really cared at all, she would try counseling with her brother.

Why were the Giudices on this trip? For the drama?

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I too agree totally with your assessment of Joe Giudice, but I think Theresa is a female carbon-copy of him. Very ignorant and crude. I sure wouldn't want to be seen in public with either of them.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Remember Pigpen from the Peanuts cartoon? He had dirt swirling all around him. Joe reminds me of that but with grumpiness, hate, and anger swirling around. The name Pigpen still fits, just in a different context!

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else see Theresa on The View and then in the next segment they had Kathy...who looked gorgeous....and Melissa ...who never looks anything but great. Theresa comes across as such an ignorant, backwards person whereas Kathy and Melissa are always classy. Doesn't Theresa have the good sense to watch herself and understand that "oops, I sounded ignorant there?"

Ann

09-27-2005

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Audie, I recorded The View but haven't watched it yet so I don't know what Teresa had to say, but I can just imagine. I did watch The View the day previous to them being on, and one of the ladies, I think it was Joy, stated that Teresa said that the only way she'd do the show is if she wasn't on at the same time as Melissa and Kathy so that's why she was not in the same segment as they were.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Theresa have the good sense to watch herself and understand that "oops, I sounded ignorant there?"

How could someone so ignorant see anything wrong with themself?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Theresa does not know what she does not know. In other words the woman is clueless and just not very bright.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but I must do this.

It is TERESA! There is no H in her name!

I feel much better now. lol

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize her name was spelled Teresa. Everyone is so creative with the spelling of names nowadays, one never knows. Thanks Serate, for setting me straight.

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
No Teresa, physical or regular therapy isn't going to help you. I don't think she's intelligent enough to benefit from any therapy. Did this woman attend school? She seems to be lacking in any type of education or intelligence. I feel sorry for her brother. He appears to be a nice guy and he certainly loves his wife and family, even Teresa. I enjoyed seeing parts of his party at the beach and especially seeing Rosie. I love her.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
LMAO! Did Tre really say "he's like a Heckyl and Jyde"? I didn't record it, but I swear I heard it that way, LOL. I love the "Tre-isms". Can someone confirm?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Teresa: "Kate Hudson" LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Granjan - you beat me to it !!!! LOL

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
See, it's these Tre-isms (good term Bravehart!) that make me stay on the side of Teresa most of the time. She truly is clueless...

And man oh man, Caroline has just become a bitter nasty woman this season! I'm way more sick of her whining and vindictive talk than anyone else's!

Awesome that even Caroline's brother Chris (Jacqueline's husband) saw the In Touch article as harmless.

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Thanks Serate, for setting me straight.

Audie wasn't really trying to set anybody straight. Just I've lived with it all my life and every now and then it just HAS to come out so I don't explode. lol

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
See, it's these Tre-isms (good term Bravehart!) that make me stay on the side of Teresa most of the time. She truly is clueless...

And man oh man, Caroline has just become a bitter nasty woman this season! I'm way more sick of her whining and vindictive talk than anyone else's!

Awesome that even Caroline's brother Chris (Jacqueline's husband) saw the In Touch article as harmless.

Yes, yes, and YES!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I do not watch this show because of Caroline. I cannot stand that woman.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Hits the like button for Hummingbird's post!

And it's funny, she was my favorite the first year. She's just so jaded now! Oh, and time isn't being so kind to her (or is it just me who is seeing her age before our eyes?)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bravo filmed Seasons 3 and 4 sort of back-to-back so when they had the reunion for Season 3, those girls were pissed off at Teresa from the things she did while they were still filming Season 4. Evidently, Teresa did something horrible the night before the Season 3 reunion to Melissa - which upset Jacqueline enough not to go to the reunion. So you have to take that into account when Caroline and the rest of them do their their ITM's. Some of the ITM's are done at the time of filming and some are done after filming has completed.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
shrugging, I don't see Caroline as being bitter... I see that she is angry and isn't sugarcoating how she is feeling. Clearly she feels Teresa said and did some things that impacted her personal life in a negative way...

I do agree with her about Joe, he seems a lot different from the first season.

Maybe the idea of therapy with Teresa's brother would have gone over better if he had suggested it off camera instead of making it part of the storyline.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am really sick of them making Gia the center of storylines including showing her getting her first bra. Yeah - that's really going to do wonders for her at school.

The producers for this show are terrible!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I am really sick of them making Gia the center of storylines including showing her getting her first bra. Yeah - that's really going to do wonders for her at school.

I blame the mother who took her daughter and a camera crew bra shopping. Why did Teresa let them film it in the first place?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Misty, ITA - some people are not receptive to the idea of "physical therapy."

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
i've been trying to figure out the story timeline in relation to the reunion. The reunion happened in September--so it must be mid July right now? I got lost after the summer solstice party :-)

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think Caroline has every right to be sick and tired of Teresa and her lies and manipulations in her quest to be in the spotlight. Teresa is a dimwitted attention . I don't think she's cute or clever with her mispronounciations and her foolish behavior. She's dumb, plain and simple.