TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through June 05, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, they also mentioned how the NY HW wanted to control how they were portrayed and in what venues they'd be filmed - that they were "too aware of their own press" and it got to be too much

That sounds just about right!!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Is it for sure that Jill was let go as well? I hope so, can't stand the witch.

Yankee_in_ca

07-31-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankee_in_ca a private message Print Post    
I don't have any insider info on this one, but my guess is that everyone simply got too big for their own britches -- $ & perk demands, editorial approval, etc. It happens to reality stars who become popular -- but they run the risk of being too expensive for cable budgets.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The Count left her for another woman... it is safe to say that Luann got paid $$$

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
There have been implications that there were infidelities on both sides. Based on the type of apartment Luann was looking at, she isn't loaded, at least not in NY terms.

There is speculation that she was kept on because of a potential proposal and wedding for the upcoming season.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I don't like Luann at all, but I did initially. She got too Countessey as the seasons went on. And I think her boyfriend looks like a rat without whiskers

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Huk ...One Luann was my favorite but no more .Her gent friend is a tad unusual looking.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Yep. Luann is one who started believing her own press.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Count me as crazy, but I'm looking forward to seeing Luanne on the show w/out Jill (and Kelly) on the show. I think Jill made the worst come out in her. Hopefully, we'll see the fun side of her.

I enjoyed her on WWHL's when she was on w/ Sonia. Even Simon said one time that he enjoyed her the most out of all the girls when they weren't filming.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Sad to see Alex go, but it is worth it to get rid of Jill and Kelly! Oh happy day :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
LOLOLOLZ

http://realhousewivesofgossip.blogspot.com/2011/09/watch-comedian-amy-phillips-as-ramona.html

Watch Comedian Amy Phillips As Ramona Singer

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
ha ha ha!! She was dead on, wasn't she? Thanks Frogi!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I had to look twice: she really looks like Ramona and she has the mannerisms down pat.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Grooch, were you making a pun? :-)

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Good Morning America? They had Jill Zarin on but I had to leave for work (no, not a good excuse to stay home, even for me :-)). I will watch it later, but there was something mentioned that they were the "troublemakers." Sorry--i think Jill got pushed by Ramona big time. Alex was pushed by Simon also. Cindy was just not worth the time and energy but I really did think that Kelly was getting her act together. jmo :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sometimes, you have no idea who you are gonna see. I was at Cyndi Laupner's benefit for homeless LGBT teens. At one point, 2 guys I didn't know and Kelly bensimone what ever got introduced. she read her script fine, bu she looked like a guy in drag. It was a little weird.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Wow. Train wreck (IMHO).

I felt very uncomfortable watching this. Lou Ann was so desperately trying to start something with Ramona and to get the new woman on "her side." I don't think I'll watch again.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Ramona, in my opinion, is not only cruel and nasty, but also needs some sort of medication....or adjustment of her meds. She's an awful person and I cannot see why anyone would want her as a friend.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
As far as the new ladies, I liked Aviva and Carole (may read her book), but Heather rubbed me the wrong way. Time will tell... it's only been episode one!!!!

As far as the "regulars"... heavy sigh.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
They've definitely ramped up the venom, haven't they? The previews for the rest of the season make previous seasons seem like a children's show. Holy canoli

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
They have Huk!! I may have to stop watching. Nuttiness and nastiness abound!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ramona is only ever so slightly better then OC Vicki in my book.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Kappy can you imagine the two of them locked in a room with some Ramona wine?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
uh, excuse me, Cindylouwho... it's RAMONA PINOT GRIGIO, not "wine". Wash your mouth out with soap!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Oh the thought of Vicki and Ramona together!!! I quit watching OC because of Vicki. Ugh! The military could use them to torture prisoners. What am I saying... that is too cruel. It would never pass under the laws of the Geneva Convention!