TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 04, 2012 users admin

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
LOL! I totally missed hearing the "Norwegian" blowing through town and the relocation of Costa Rica. Too funny! I think tvclubhouse members should right the 'mis-speak' book for her!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roblover, you didn't miss anything. The Costa Rica comment was made by Alexis (another mental giant) on RHOOC.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
You're not a chef, you're a cook...and it's creepy! ~Kelly Bensimone

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reiterating what Hukd said yesterday: somewhere an embryo was split three ways giving us Teresa, Alexis and Kelly B.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
At 10, children want adults to listen to them and respond to what they're saying. The other team did cheat, I saw it on my screen. She has a strict sense of justice. She didn't know how to communicate it but when my kids have been in the 10/11 range they really get frustrated when they feel they're not being listened to.

If I was her mother, I would have been pissed that they were in there "correcting" her and not getting me when she asked for her mother. It was way out of line, way, way, way out of line.

So, while Gia used the wrong methods to communicate her frustration, because she is only 10 and needs to learn, just like the rest of us, I didn't see her as being a brat. She should have stood up and left the room to find her mother. And, forcing her to hug Jacqueline made my skin crawl. You don't force your children to physically interact with people when they don't want to. Yuk!

And, Frogi, at 10 you'd be surprised what girls know and can say. I have been repeatedly surprised by what my kids have known at that age.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, Gia's (and Milania's) brattiness goes back to Day One of this series, not just last week.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
And, Frogi, at 10 you'd be surprised what girls know and can say. I have been repeatedly surprised by what my kids have known at that age.

Have you read her Tweets?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/#!/TrueGia

Read them and tell me if you believe that's not her manager Tweeting for her.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
While I agree that Caroline and J shoudn't have tried to mother Gia, she is 10 freaking years old. You want your mom, get off your heinie and walk up the stairs and out the door and get your mom yourself. You don't sit there a scream get me my mom. And you sure wouldn't tell ME to leave any room in MY house, even if it is the room you were sleeping in. Carolyn and J were wrong for the most part, but Gia went into the conversation telling J to leave her own house. I would have said go outside, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Serate said...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, she definitely has a ghostwriter/manager for her tweets:

Guess who won't go to bed.... Audriana!! But she is so cute in her little juicy couture pj's! http://instagr.am/p/KRTVAlloPL/ - What 10-year-old uses the word "coutoure?"

Ppl taking time to bash a child on the internet need to step back and re-evaluate their lives & own human decency before judging and acting. - "re-evaluate?"

I guess the nut doesn't fall far from the tree in that family when it comes to having a third party write in their place.}

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I knew I'd read something about Gia's Twitter page. Went to look and found this stuff:

On May 22, Teresa tweeted this:
Thank you all for your concern for @TrueGia but she doesn't ever see the mean tweets. Her acct is monitored by me & @XistTalentMaria

This person who monitors has this descriptor on her Twitter page:
Owner/Agent of Xist Talent Agency. Catch us on The Real Housewives of New Jersey!

So yes, Gia's account is monitored, and this "talent agent" person probably writes what she thinks Gia would want to write. Uh huh...

But I actually DID hear Gia refer to Juicy Couture on the show. I just checked them out online and it's a brand name fashion sort of place. I was initially thinking it refered to her Dad "Juicy Joe" but it has nothing to do with him

Lorib

05-18-2011

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
OK, now we have discussed how we don't like Caroline staying on Lauren about her weight and how she goes on and on about the boys,etc etc. And how she and Albert had surgery, and its unfair to treat Lauren that way .(Sorry bravo, putting a clip in of some of Caroline's tears in the last ep didn't change my opinion,but thanks for trying )
but I saw a pic of Christopher,and I gotta say, he looked to be getting a little chunky...
And I could care less,I'd love my kids regardless,but its ironic given the Lauren thing going on...

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I read this on another msg board and I think it defines WHY I continue to watch this show.

I love this trash! For one hour a week, my family is perfect! My kids seem like darling angels & my husband is the best guy ever!!!

Lorib

05-18-2011

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I'll second that

Too bad we don't get our fix this weekend....Gonna be a LONG week

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I thought Christopher was getting a little thick, too. He has a killer personality, but he's not good looking. Thank heavens Lauren has a pretty face or she might have been disowned.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Ok, here is how I see things, but I will use my own family in place of Lauren et al. My younger son is overweight. He see's his dad and I losing weight, and has expressed concern about his own weight. We have not brought the issue up he has. When he makes choices that go against what he has said he wants, we point out different options but let him make the decision himself. Do I love this son any less than my very thin son? No.

So while outsiders may view us as being demeaning or judging our son, we are bringing up things he himself has brought up. I am not saying that this is exactly how their family works, but, I can see the situation from different points.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/real-housewife-new-jersey-feud-dina-manzo-blindsided-teresa-giudice

Another RHONJ Feud! Dina Manzo ‘Blindsided’ By Teresa Giudice

There is never a shortage of drama with The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that there is a brand new feud brewing between Teresa Giudice and her best friend and former co-star Dina Manzo!

Even though Dina left the show in 2010 she and Teresa have stayed close, but Teresa’s recent actions have started raising flags about the status of their friendship.

“Dina founded a charity called Project Ladybug that helps children with cancer and when Teresa was on Celebrity Apprentice she was hoping that the charity she would choose to promote would be hers, but she picked another one, and Dina was very disappointed that Teresa didn’t pick hers,” Housewives friend Tom Murro exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

“Teresa led Dina to believe that she was going to use her charity on the show, and Dina was blindsided when hers wasn’t chosen,” Tom said.

The outspoken Bravo reality star said recently that being on a reality show has ruined her friendships with Jacqueline Laurita, Melissa Gorga and Caroline Manzo, but Teresa might be surprised to know the one woman she considered a friend is fuming about her slight

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Dina has publicly refuted that she has an issue with Teresa's choice of charity. You can check it out on her blog or on Perezhilton.com.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Dina has publicly refuted that she has an issue

I saw her response on Twitter. If it were true, Dina would never say it publicly. Honestly I also wondered why she didn't give Project Ladybug national exposure

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
If Dina didn't say it in public, then how would anyone have that information? Dina in public refuted what was said, why is her own words not to be believed? It's possible that Teresa has her own top charity, it doesn't mean it has to be her friends. As a side thought, I hope Dina's show comes back.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Dina said something along the lines of 'both charities help sick kids, how can you be upset about that?' Which is true.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Joe Giudice is the most vulgar man I've seen in a long time. He is the antithesis of a family man and completely inadequate to be the father of four young daughters. Teresa needs to wake up and quit hiding her head in the sand. Her brother needs counseling but she doesn't? How this woman has any family relationships or friends is beyond me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
"luggages"

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I finally got to watch the episode about field day. I must say that I do not like how Theresa is acting--but in this case, I think Caroline and Jacqueline should have left Gia alone and gotten Theresa. That's all Gia said she wanted. Caroline made up a story about how she didn't know that Gia wanted her mom, but I heard her (unless there was good editing). If my child had wanted me and no one had gotten me, I would have been just as angry if not more than Theresa was. When Jaqueline started reading that book--that was just not good. Gia is 10 years old and probably wise beyond her years at this point.

Rosie last night had me in tears. I love Rosie!