TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 14, 2012 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
That's OK, no accounting for taste. I love Hillbilly Hand fishing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Long Island Medium? I just found out about this show about a week ago, so I've been trolling all the stations looking for reruns. She totally cracks me up.

Supergranny

02-03-2005

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Supergranny a private message Print Post    
Lexie...I was just looking to see if anyone else is watching it! She is so funny and her family is so amazing with her. She has a pit bull...male...that she calls mommy and no one can figure out why.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I watch! She is SOO funny, and I believe she talks to the spirits. Does any one else believe?

Amchess

08-27-2002

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I loved the "Are you honking at me? I'm doing a reading here!" while she was at the toll booth.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I almost fell off the couch when the husband came in with a case of hairspray - to last her one week.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
ABC is doing a BB ripoff (by a former BB producer) called "The Glass House"- the two big twists are there's no host, and there's a bigger social media part than BB does- and the contestants will have access to some of this information. Will air once a week on Mondays from June 18th-August 20th. 14 contestants, grand prize is $250,000.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Orders-Glass-House-1046682.aspx

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Weird! No other take-off of BB has seemed to have done well so far. I watched the Long Island Medium when it was on. Did quite match up to the "Medium" TV show... lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, watched some of Impractical Jokes this afternoon and we were just cracking up. Hilarious!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh good! I'm so glad someone watched, Mamie :-) I wish I knew those guys when I was single because I think they are the sweetest pranksters I have ever seen. My favorite is the big guy named "Q".

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He had this crazy guy that he had to try and get money from for a charity. The guy was saying he'd come back and kill everyone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That one was scary! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just want to mention for anybody that hasn't seen
"Impractical Jokers" yet on TruTV, the thing that makes it more than a regular practical jokes show, is that it's 4 life long buddies doing the show, and the object of the show isn't to make fun of strangers with pranks. The object of the show is that the buddies do their best to embarrass each other in situations with strangers. That makes it so much funnier.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I was watching a show called "Best Ink" this week which is a competition for Tatoo artist. I believe on of the people being tatooed was Lidia from Big Brother 2009.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Impractical Jokers is pretty funny. It might get a little repetitious for me, but I'll watch a few more. It all depends on if I can clear up some space on this already overloaded DVR.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Top Shot - I wish that Greg had not made it to second place (heck, I wish he had not made it to green shirts!), but I'm really glad to see Chris beat him! I like the way they brought it back to the first team competition where Chris beat Greg in the head-to-head challenge to win it for the red team. (Or maybe they showed that in Top Shot: After the Bullet, or whatever the recap show after the season finale was called.) While Gabby was my favorite and I really wanted her to win, I'm glad she made it to the green shirts. Since she couldn't win, I'm glad Chris did. Who would have thought an IT guy would beat military and police personnel in a shooting competition!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So which video won the $100k on AFV tonight? We had tornado warnings and storms so we only got to see the first 10 minutes.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
<post deleted>

I started a post about American Ninja Warrior, but decided to put it to its own thread....

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Naja, it was the little girl who was doing the fake hula, if you know which one that was.

Don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I can't believe the Survivor finale and Desperate Housewives finale are on the same night and time, along with Celebrity Apprentice. Ugh! And a week later there probably won't be much of anything on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Awwwww. I loved that video of the hula girl :-) Thanks, Heckagirl.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone catch the Premiere of Tony's Law last night on the History Channel? First one was called Feud Glorious Feud and was about the process of establishing a system of laws and punishments in England and I believe that the whole series will be about this issue (it's new to us but I think it aired a few years ago overseas). I love Tony Robinson, he used to have a show best described as a Historical Dirty Jobs (Worst Jobs in History) as well as Time Team and Blackadder. Funny man and the show was a lot more interesting than it's description might lead you to believe.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Will check it out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Didn't know where to put this, but here's a Britain's Got Talent dog act that shouldn't be missed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Y92VkD0JQ&feature=plcp

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
That's cute! I have seen dancing dog acts before. There's even a King of the Hill episode where Hank dances with Ladybell.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The following Reality shows are cancelled:

Escape Routes
Fear Factor (doing a little dance on that one!)
The Sing-Off
Minute to Win It
The Marriage Ref
Who's Still Standing
It's Worth What?
Who Do You Think You Are?