TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 24, 2012 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - Gia is something else. At first I was bothered by how much they put her on camera for her age and they constantly insert her into the adult dramas by doing so but then she had that tantrum and it was just too much.

Lauren was right - it should have been a family only field day. And then Teresa acts like she did them all a favor by coming when she didn't want to be there - just another slap in the face.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
If I spoke to an adult like Gia did I would STILL be picking up my teeth off the floor. My mom would never tolerate that disrespect and whining.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Gia was a little brat and is allowed to act that way by her mom.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gia and Milania are probably two of the most obnoxious, bratty children to appear on TV. And Teresa pimps them out in hopes they will land a modeling or acting career.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Gia's conduct was terrible but I still feel sorry for her being put in the middle of all this adult drama. Did Jacqueline REALLY think that reading a book about what makes a poor sport to a screaming child would calm down the situation? I think Jacqueline was being very passive-aggressive by reading that book. She seems to get a kick out of pushing people's buttons, even 10-year-old people.

Perhaps Gia's concern over people "cheating" at a family game, was misdirected anger and frustration. Instead of telling her no one cheated, which just resulted in a "they did"/"they didn't" argument with a child, one of the adults present should have acknowledged to Gia that it was a tense situation, she has been going through a lot, and that they understood how she was feeling....just validate her feelings for heavens sake. If she continued to scream after that, then I would just have left the room telling her when she settled down she could come out. We all know how to handle a screaming child, how do these people not? It is Parenting 101.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
And what was she screaming?

She wanted her mom and they were all trying to be her mom.

Discipline her....Bravo didn't need to put this on the show and probably doesn't put the other childrens' snits.. on the show...She's 10! No one explained that it was all in fun. No one explained that the teams were unbalanced and it was for enjoyment of getting together.

Maybe there should have been a drawing for teams instead of the schoolyard pick.

The adult who acted the best and sanest was Kathy.

To me, it has always been about control for Caroline... Demand respect from a 10 year old but not notice your own adult childrens' lack of it towards others?...They are pretty darn good at the put down of others as are some of the husbands like Kathy's husband...and none of these HW are normal, except for Kathy and she may still have her best foot forward.
Do any of them have something to talk about other than Teresa and her family? Would there be a show without her?
Is she not allowed to work off the family debt? How much debt are the others in?
While they all need a few sessions on a couch I am beginning to think that I do also, for watching this hate fest.
JM2C

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I felt badly for Gia because she just wants everyone to stop fighting.

Caroline's chastising her and Jacqueline's condescending (seriously? reading a little kids book to her?) just got her more riled up. They should have gone to get Teresa or taken Gia out to her. She's 10 and has seen WAY too much for her age. I don't think it's possible for her to digest it or even react in a mature way.

But... the screaming and carrying on, I would have tried to stop. She needs guidance, and she's hurting badly I think.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I would not have lived to see 11 if I had ever spoken to adults that way.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm not a regular NJ viewed but everytime I see an episode with Gia she's a brat.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Gia may act out, but just look what she is constantly exposed to. Her father's behavior (cursing and ranting about everyone), Teresa and brother Joe's relationship, all of the fighting and arguing among everyone she is around. I feel sorry for her and wish she (and her sisters)had a calm, normal life. I fear it will have a long-reaching effect.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Gia may act out, but just look what she is constantly exposed to. Her father's behavior (cursing and ranting about everyone), Teresa and brother Joe's relationship, all of the fighting and arguing among everyone she is around. I feel sorry for her and wish she (and her sisters)had a calm, normal life. I think she has so much tension, anxiety, and uncertainty in her life that sometimes it just explodes. I fear it will have a far-reaching effect.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Alisons said.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with Gia, I guess. Hope Teresa's other kids turn out better. I can't even imagine what Gia's teen years will be like.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Gia was overreacting to the situation, but I won't ever put myself in the middle of a parent and his or her child. I think that Caroline and Jacqueline should have just let Teresa take care of the problem. I'm so over these women. Teresa is a basket case, Caroline is on her thrown, and Jacqueline is cowering in a corner like she knows how to. I won't even go into Melissa or Kathy I just don't have anymore desire to.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see if Teresa and Joe Gorga go to "physical therapy."

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
ha ha ha! I caught that, too! It's comments like that one that make me believe that Teresa can't help her actions. She's a piece of baloney short of a sandwich

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I was laughing at that too. The next book Teresa has published should be a collection of all these "mis-speaks"! The other HW that makes these same kind of mistakes is Alexis on RH/OC. It is like she and Teresa are twins separated at birth.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roblover, didn't you know that Costa Rica was in Mexico?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Well heck! I didn't know Costa Rica was in Mexico either!!!!

They all crack me up with the words they can't say! I still think not being a genius doesn't excuse poor behavior..but that's just me. What do I know? I'm not a genius. LMAO

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Yeah, she had a problem with the "solesis" party also.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lets not forget the "Norwegian" blowing through town!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLOLOL... that's why I have to laugh whenever Teresa talks about writing cookbooks. I always think to myself, "No, you're not. You are providing the recipes and someone else is writing the cookbook."

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that someone other than Teresa writes her blog? When I read the other blogs I can hear the ladies saying those words but Teresa's always sounds so much different than she presents herself.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ark, I read somewhere that someone writes Teresa's blog for her. Kind of like how a ghostwriter writes her cookbooks - you know - to help describe "ingredientses and come-in."

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that someone other than Teresa writes her blog? When I read the other blogs I can hear the ladies saying those words but Teresa's always sounds so much different than she presents herself.

Probably the same person who Tweets for her daughter Gia. I don't believe for a second that a 10 year old is Tweeting and using the phraseology she does.