TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 08, 2012 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have a long history of alcoholics in the family. It does no good to enable the enabler, and Teresa has all the markings of an enabler. You can have compassion for the enabler, but you cannot let yourself get sucked into the drama. As long as Teresa is living in her "everything is wonderful and everyone is just jealous of me" world, she's going to have a difficult time getting any compassion or assistance from anyone.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Why did I like Teresa on Celebrity Apprentice but can barely stand her on RHNJ?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Ark, i agree, she is completely different on CA. I do think I am going to have to rewatch last night's episode again, just to see if i can follow the argument better when I'm more awake. I was getting very confused by the end of that episode. But i loved seeing Joe and Melissa on WWHL.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
When I was younger and at my lowest and fittest weight there was no such thing as a size zero. I was tiny and wore a 4. I weighed 109. The sizes have definately changed.

Donnagg

08-11-2007

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donnagg a private message Print Post    
My cousin wore a size 0 in the sixties.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I can tell you that even if Lauren did lose 5 pounds as she said, there is no way that girl could fit into a size 8.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Look who is right in the middle of a huge fight once again....Jacqueline.

Teresa nailed it on the head awhile ago when she said Jacqualine's 'help' always caused more problems.

Jacqueline seems to thrive on this stuff and it gets her the attention she seeks.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I got the impression that Lauren bought the size 8s as an incentive after losing 5 lbs, not that she would be able to wear them. I admit I did catch the beginning a 2nd time before turning if off so I may have picked up on what I thought she meant after 2 viewings. :-)

Teresa definitely does not have an elevator that goes all the way to the top. She makes me want to slam my head against a wall when she comes up with her twisted reasoning of what she thinks something meant.

I don't see Jacqueline so much as a trouble-maker but more like, stuck in the middle. Damned if she does & damned if she doesn't.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Jacqueline should lay off the vino for awhile. :-)

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That could be said for all of them.......except Rosie. She gets to imbibe since they left her with all those kids to watch & only her mother to help. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, Caroline should imbibe also. Maybe it would help loosen that stick she has up her butt. :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline is the one who rather than just answer Teresa's question, ran and got Melissa the first time.

Then, when Teresa got up and said she was leaving, instead of just letting her leave, Jacqueline lept up and went after her and it all started again. She does this constantly.

Her own daughter observed this about her. She didn't want to hear it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Teresa definitely does not have an elevator that goes all the way to the top. She makes me want to slam my head against a wall when she comes up with her twisted reasoning of what she thinks something meant.

Lol, I know Watching2. You can't say the word "jail" to her. It's like saying "Go to H**l". She has a different way of thinking about things.

The interesting thing this year about Teresa was how well she got along with everyone on Celeb. Apprentice and yet no one can get along with her on her own show?

She got along perfectly with Caroline and Jacqueline before Kathy and Melissa came on the show.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Evidently, Teresa's major problem is anyone using the word jail. Maybe they should just call it something else. In our house, discipline of choice is "Time Out"...so maybe they should just say that Joe had a "Time Out", and that will make it all better :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

Recent pics of the lovely Lauren!

(moderator I don't know how to re-size)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now in those pictures she could be a size 8. There is no way she was a size 8 after one day of that diet.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
So i rewatched last night. Maybe if I watch it enough times (Bravo will make sure of that!) i'll understand more. First of all---Jacqueline needs to stay out of it. Period. That did not help anything. In fact, that's what started it. Teresa did not help either, but Jacqueline is a pushover for a friend (aka, Danielle). Made me sad that it all happened at a spiritual event.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
She looks amazing, good for her!! I am continuing to lose weight, and I buy things that are too small, then I can try them on to see if they are getting closer to fitting etc as a way to show myself that there is progress being made.

I think J felt that if she just said "Yes she told me about it" Theresa would turn it into "OMG they are talking about me, she needs to stop talking about me and mind her business". Seems to me Theresa was pretty active telling everyone about the "private" Conversation... if it was too private for her brother to share with his wife, when it was about her, she shouldn't have shared with anyone else either.

SMH. Theresa brings up gifts, and then when Melissa responds in kind, she is accused of being materialistic. Maybe Theresa just feels like she has to do this to cause drama for the show... no idea.

Theresa makes the comment about J being in the middle... yet she tells J to go get Melissa, why don't you go to Melissa yourself, instead of expecting everyone to come to you. I would be exhausted being around this group.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FYI - there is a resize tool right below the posting box: Resize Graphic/Image. :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
FYI - there is a resize tool right below the posting box: Resize Graphic/Image.

I try and it always tells me I am not authorized even when I sign in

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Iffin I was Melissa, I wouldn't bring anything over to Theresa's house anymore. First, she threw away the Christmas cookies and now she's throwing away gifts for the girls. Really????

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm exhausted after watching the last episode. Teresa just makes no sense at all. And the situation with all the children left at the house was terrifying. Especially as crazy wild as they are. I would imagine it was edited that way. Surely there were more people there to watch them.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
And the situation with all the children left at the house was terrifying. Especially as crazy wild as they are. I would imagine it was edited that way

Rosie Tweeted that her best part of the weekend was watching the kids. Crazy, but good crazy

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/blogs

New blogs are up. I'm sorry, but I am on team sanity with Melissa, Jacqueline, Kathy and Caroline.

Teresa just is delusional.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline is the one who rather than just answer Teresa's question, ran and got Melissa the first time.

Jac was trying to get the 2 people involved to talk it out like adults and to keep herself out of the middle. She tried doing the right thing and again got burnt for it.

Teresa is not happy unless her friends hate the same people she hates.