TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2012 users admin

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I agree with Caroline, Teresa should apologize to them directly...not in a magazine. She needs to call them and show it is heart felt. This is kind of cold to do it this way...seems she is trying to regain her fan base not regain her friends!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I sort of agree and sort of don't, lol! People have been saying all over the internet that she should apologize. She has shown those people that she did. If she did it privately, who would know that she did it, and would the masses be satisfied if she simply said that she did?

I'll still sleep tonight whether she apologized or not, publicly or privately. Caroline has a nasty streak all her own and has spoken badly about enough people during her confessionals that she probably owes someone an apology too. Bleh

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I would see it as geniune if Teresa had apologized to them personally and then told the magazine. I am not really fond of any of the RWofNJ. I think they all have their baggage...then again who doesn't (lol)!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Haha, call me a skeptic, but I figure apologies that magazines pay you for don't really count :-)

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Exactly Keldogg...just how I feel!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
And they don't count - if you ask the people she apologized to!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
If my babysitter showed up for work in the kind of outfit Jacqueline's babysitter did, I would tell her to turn around and come back in jeans and a T shirt. Just who was she dressing for?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I admire Lauren for wanting to lose weight but I don't think she is being realistic in thinking losing 40 pounds will get her into a size 6.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
It's called vanity sizing. A size 6 (what Kirstie and Jennifer Hudson claim to be) is actually the size 10 we remember. Years ago a size 4 was what is called a 0 now.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
If sizing has changed that much then I must be a blimp and not have realized it as the old clothes with the same size in them as the new clothes that I buy, with that same size number in them, all still fit.

Please remember that the camera really does add weight to your image. 40 pounds could easily put her in a size six. A few years ago I lost 60 lbs. and went down four sizes. If she's currently size 14 then 40 lbs. could quickly make her a size 6.

I dislike Joe Giudice strongly. When Teresa went in and tried to talk to him about the problems he just brushed it off with, "it is what it is" kinds of sayings. So annoying that he doesn't even seem to care about what happens with his family.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Remember "happy wife, happy life"? So sad--although I know a lot of this is the money. But she is basically saving him from jail. She should have let him go for 10 years...

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
When I value a friendship and want to make up with someone and they offer an apology, I do not stand around critiquing the apology to see if they did it the "right way." Not saying any one of these women have the monopoly on being right, but I also think none of them have the monopoly on being wrong. Just saying.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I do not stand around critiquing the apology to see if they did it the

You can't apologize and finish that apology with a "but"

Teresa saying "I'm sorry, but it was just a joke" Well the BUT negates the apology because by saying that she implies that she did nothing wrong and is just apologizing because that is what she assumed they wanted and it wasn't meant to be sincere.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Double posted accidentally.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
A minister at my church once said that people tend to judge themselves by their intentions but other people judge them by the way they make them feel. Teresa tries to say that she intended no harm; they don't care, they only care that they were hurt. Teresa should just say sorry. They should let it go even if she does not apologize perfectly.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, first of all you know that production wants them to bring it up, so they can talk about it on camera :-)

And Teresa is the one who wrote the "open letter" apology and published (got paid for) it in a magazine...so maybe she is the one who needs to let it go....

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Janjackso~ I am so glad you said something about clothing size. When I read the vanity sizing post I about cried because I have worked hard and just lost over 60 pounds and have gone down 5 sizes and can finally go places that aren't specialty shops.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
This may or not be related--but if you watched 30 Rock last night--it was hysterical. Someone did a table flip and pros********/w****was mentioned..it was supposed to be a reality show on Bravo (which they could do because its an NBC show). It was a hoot :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I saw 30 Rock too. Loved how they put in so many Housewives quotes!!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
She apologized on camera, but that didn't count. She apologized in the press, but it didn't count. You can say "she never apologized in person in private", but we can never really know that. At some point a reasonable person will realize that the injured parties don't want to forgive. If I were Teresa, I would not try any more with any of them.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don'r recall any of them approaching her directly (excluding her brother) and telling them how the feel about her. I'm surprised Caroline hasn't as we have seen her over the past couple of seasons becoming more and more disenchanted with Teresa. Have they been up front with her and I'm just forgetting?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
By the time we see the confessionals, months have passed. I think resentments have built up and built up and now that Teresa sees the show, she apologizes. How is it possible for her to apologize if they're only talking to the cameras and she doesn't see their anger until we do (basically). She has a lot on her plate with that louse of a husband. I think she has had to become the breadwinner and I have to give her credit for doing whatever she can. What does she get for that? Lots of talking behind her back, even to the point of some claiming she doesn't even cook. Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What exactly is there to be jealous of? Teresa has a husband who shows all the signs of being an alcoholic and who is facing 10 years in prison, a bankruptcy, loss of relationships with family and friends and 4 very spoiled children.

Not exactly the life I would want to have :-)

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm talking about Teresa's success as an author

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
And wouldn't one think they would have even a smidgeon of compassion knowing what she has dealt with, with Joe? They all KNOW what a jackass he has been, but like Teresa said, where were they when Joe was in the klink? Even though it was only a couple of days, where were they? Their "thick as thieves" talk is just that, talk