TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 09, 2012 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The thing is they were all prescribed by her physician whoever that person is makes me wonder if they are a bad doctor.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
For some reason, I thought she'd mentioned lorazepam, too, cuz that and xanax are so closely related. Kinda like taking xanax and valium. I've got a high tolerance level, and I wouldn't be able to function using xanax and lorazepam.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I was put on xanax 20 years ago when I was 25 and healthy and young, even then I could only take a half a one or I wanted to fall asleep. After 3 days I quit taking them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shen, my guess is Kim was receiving prescriptions by a couple of doctors and using multiple pharmacies.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Yup Lexie, I agree or else one very shady doc!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
After watching part 3 I was disappointed. Too much of Taylor giving us her dramatic woes. Best part for me was Camille and Brandi saying that they felt discussing this was odd to them because Russell can't defend himself.

I was hoping for more Lisa and Adrienne. Kim looks alot better and I felt she was genuine. Disappointed that Kim blames Brandi for her family being hurt, Kim's not owning her own behavior IMO.

I hope the rumors that Camille won't be back aren't true. I would enjoy seeing Lisa, Camille and Brandi they are more positive personalities and all a bit cheeky, which I enjoy. I would enjoy seeing less of Dana, Adrienne and the Richard sisters. I like Kyle less the more I see her.

Adrienne and Paul seem to be the most eager to be on the show, like other couples on RH shows, I think if you get too camera prepped you lose yourself and change too much and lose fans which is what happened to me this year. I went from liking them alot to not at all.

Dana ..ugh...I hope her pitch to be relevant missed and she will not be back. I'm sure she's a nice lady but she's very very aware of the camera and I'm tired of her pitches for attention.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it was just me, but I felt Kim sounded much like she has all this season. She still blames others for her own actions and she still appeared somewhat frazzled and a mess. Better, but not clear thinking. I thought Kyle was going to drive her right back into rehab!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kim even admitted she is still on meds. How is an addict supposed to be expected to properly take their meds? All I kept thinking while watching last night was that Kim is one drink away from being Whitney Houston. Kim saying she is only an alcoholic was as believable as when Whitney said crack is wack. Junkies are such liars and they expect people to buy their BS. Like Kim says she forgets her own behavior and just sees Kyle being mad, but doesn't understand why. Kim just gets high and forgets, but Kyle is left with the hurt, pain and confusion. I have an addict in my life so I sympathize with Kyle. It makes you feel you are on a never ending hamster wheel. You think you make baby steps and you just end up right where you started.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
It is very hard to have addicts in your family. They lie, they don't care, very frustrating.

Kyle isn't just snippy with Kim though. She's thick with Taylor and that relationship IMO was for the show and lost them both fans because it was so contrived. I see nothing genuine there. Where with Lisa, Camille and Brandi I do.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what y'all said about Lisa, Camille and Brandi.

Chere

08-10-2005

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
Why was it necessary for Kim to do that interview one day after leaving rehab? I feel bad for Kim because she was probably contractually obligated to do the interview so Bravo could squeeze every bit of drama out of season two. I like Kim and I hope she doesn't return for a third season. Her health is more important than being exposed by Kyle and BravoTV.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I missed when Kim said she was still on meds since I thought she still sounded drugged at times. She looks a lot better. I don't have a problem with Kyle. There are things she's done & said at times which make me cringe, but overall, she doesn't bother me. I do relate to her with having to deal with people with addictions and mental health issues. Sometimes it just gets so frustrating and never-ending that I understand how she could lose it with Kim. I do hope Kim recovers. I also missed that it was the day after she returned.

I kept thinking I had already heard what Taylor was saying. Maybe it's because she has been on WWHL and she's discussed it there. Anyway, I'm glad that's over!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So apparently Camille will not be back for Season 3. I'm sad. She was the main reason I started watching this show. Wasn't sure I liked her the first season, but season 2 she somehow became the voice of reason. I'll miss her.

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/25/10855514-camille-grammer-didnt-want-to-leave-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Boo!!!! I also grew to like her very much. I think the first season she was going through all that horrible stuff with Kelsey Grammar and the production people chose to show those times only. I did see a person in there I liked, but felt we were being fed a character.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed as well and hope production and Grammer camps are able to come to some agreement.
Without her, they will descend to the tackiness that has become RHOC.
I really liked her last saeson.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I caught a glimpse of Kim Richards last night on Watch What Happens Live. She appears to have gained some weight and looks healthier.

RHOBH will not be the same without Camille. Kyle will try to take over and she is my least favorite. I wouldn't miss her at all if she dropped out of the cast.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
She appears to have gained some weight and looks healthier.

Kim still looked like hell to me. I don't think 30 days of rehab is enough for her. I would happy is Kim and Taylor weren't coming back.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Agree about Kim and Taylor. I thought Kim's face looked fuller.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Weight gain is a sign of sobriety so that is a positive sign.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read online yesterday that Camille may still make guest appearances on this show, but won't be a regular character. She has other stuff going on in her life and doesn't feel she can give the time to it. She says she loves everybody and enjoyed her time, but she doesn't want to commit to another season. Will miss her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also going to miss Camille. What a difference a season makes - the first season I could have cared less if she came back and the second season she was one of my favorites along with Lisa and Brandi.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I didn't think I would like Brandi, but I do. Will miss Camille. I love Lisa. Kim, Kyle, Adrienne, and Taylor I could do without. Taylor especially!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And Dana and her $25,000 sunglasses. She can leave, too. Blech!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Dana is NOT returning so I hear.

Camille is the same woman she was in Season 1. She is just smart enough about the business to present herself differently in Season 2 and to keep her mouth shut.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I liked Camille in season 1 and thought she got a bad rap. It was sad to watch her marriage fall apart in front of the nation. I have not been able to watch Kelsey Grammar since. I tried his new show for one episode and was bored, couldn't get over the way he made my skin crawl.