TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I just read her blog - all 13 pages...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still don't understand what Headache is talking about with regard to Jacqueline and her youngest child.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I just read her blog - all 13 pages

I warned you above! lol I am the same way. I can never answer ANYTHING simply.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Lexie, did you watch the first show of this season? I already said above that Jac had a life coach come in and her youngest was running around and he said she couldn't control him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I did but somehow I don't remember anything about a life coach. I guess compared to the brats that Teresa is raising, I just don't remember Jacqueline's youngest being out of control.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Isn't Jacqueline's youngest child only 2-3 years old?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's just a little guy. Must be the life coach doesn't like kids :-)

You were probably traumatized by seeing Joe with his shirt off and his big hard beer belly sticking out. How funny was Milania though, "you're strong like a dinosaur!" ha ha!

Northshore

08-10-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northshore a private message Print Post    
From what I remember - Jacqueline's little boy was walking around on the deck, going towards the stairs and she was trying to stop him from going down the stairs when the life coach made a comment along the lines of "you can't control him either". My take was it was said more in jest than a slam. Also, he seemed more like a therapist than a life coach. What the heck is a life coach anyways?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I have to say that if the first show is the premise for the whole season, I'm out!
I don't care for Teresa, but gosh the whole show was a bash fest on Teresa and Joe. I can't imagine everyone turning on you like that...

I saw an ugly side to Richie by saying Teresa should be burnt at the stake. I usually find him funny, but that was just mean.

I thought Caroline was being a bit touchy about the comments in Teresa's book, but maybe her menopause is making her more sensitive.

Has anyone tried that Black water that Caroline's boys are promoting? I don't find it very appealing to drink.

Headache

05-25-2006

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Headache a private message Print Post    
LOL-- A life coach I always thought was more of a cheerleader, but to be honest with you I looked it up last night on-line because I asked the same question and also thought he was more a counselor with that comment re not being able to control her son.

I think it is a counselor would asked, probably because he feels she is being too easy on her daughter. MOO More than likely she had been up and down the entire time to keep him from going off the steps. He was talking to her and she suddenly gets up and runs to get her son. The look on his face tells me it wasn't the first time she had done that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, now I remember it thanks to everyone refreshing my memory. I'm guessing Hukd was correct that I was traumatized after seeing Juicy Joe's belly.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I must have been severely traumatized since I don't remember it at all! I was either "out to lunch" or I didn't get back in time from a commercial is all I can figure! lol

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Teresa, but gosh the whole show was a bash fest on Teresa and Joe. I can't imagine everyone turning on you like that...

I think they are all reacting to things that Teresa has done to them.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I think it is jealousy that Teresa has been so successful. She is getting 'Bethenny-ed'. I just roll my eyes because they are so upset about comments that Teresa made about them but they say worse things for an hour on national TV! Pot, kettle, black!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think it is jealousy that Teresa has been so successful.

I think the EXACT opposite. I think Teresa is terrified of anyone taking attention away from her and she wants to be the only successful one. She has to be the center of attention and have the best of everything.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I just roll my eyes because they are so upset about comments that Teresa made about them but they say worse things for an hour on national TV!

Problem is Teresa puts a fake smile on for the cameras and pulls a lot of her stunts behind the scenes and off camera. Whereas the others are more willing to be truthful about their feelings on camera.

Teresa just puts a smile on and pretends her life is perfect. The others aren't afraid to show their flaws. As far as Teresa is concerned she has no flaws.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
'Truthful' and 'appropriate' are two different things. What any of them do off camera or think of themselves is their business. Trashing someone on national TV is in a whole other category. If they don't have anything better than that going on in their lives to talk about, that is a shame for them.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think Teresa is terrified of anyone taking attention away from her and she wants to be the only successful one. She has to be the center of attention and have the best of everything.

Nobody can control how successful another person is. You're giving Teresa a lot of credit here...

Teresa just puts a smile on and pretends her life is perfect. The others aren't afraid to show their flaws. As far as Teresa is concerned she has no flaws.

Throughout the entire first show of this season, Teresa's smiles were strained, at best. She isn't totally clueless to what Joe may be doing while away from the house, or what might happen with his court case.

I actually think she is in complete denial about her happy little family, and is fighting to believe it whether it is reality or not.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I feel like there is just this dark cloud over the Guidice house anytime they are shown. I started feeling this way last season. Much of it stems from how miserable Joe G. seems and then T trying to be upbeat. I'm sure it is all of their legal trouble, but I find them unpleasant/uncomfortable to watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it is jealousy that Teresa has been so successful. She is getting 'Bethenny-ed'.

What are they jealous of? Her bankruptcy, her alcoholic husband who will probably go to jail, her four bratty children or Teresa's inability to string a cohesive sentence together without mangling the English language?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Much of it stems from how miserable Joe G. seems and then T trying to be upbeat.

God love Teresa, she keeps trying. She really does love her husband and her kids. I hope Joe gets it together. I worry about a possible drinking issue with him.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The last shows of last season were the first time I thought Joe was looking healthier. He's back to his bloated dead whale on a beach belly and his eyes look like he's been on a week long bender. I most definitely think he has an alcohol problem.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do you remember how hungover Juicy was last season on Christmas morning when he couldn't get off the sofa to open presents with the girls?

Headache

05-25-2006

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Headache a private message Print Post    
I think Theresa is a classic "co-dependant" and that is what makes her say "everything is wonderful my Joey is great/, so... she doesn't excatly say that but...

I have always thought that their relationship was more strained than she let on. She is trying to be enough for HIM and nothing for him will ever be enough. I think she wants the realationship her sister-in-law has with her husband, Theresas brother. Not because of the money but because he takes care of her emotionally.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
FINALLY She admits SHE has done wrong!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2012/04/teresa_apologies.php

Exclusive: Teresa Giudice Apologizes: "I Miss My Friends And Family"

As she watched the April 22 premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice longed to turn back the hands of time. Here were the women she was once closest to — now all discussing how much they can’t stand her. “Things have gotten out of hand,” Teresa admits to In Touch. “I want to accept responsibility for the things I did wrong. I’m truly sorry.”

Teresa’s tearful olive branch stems from an epiphany she had while playing for a charity on Celebrity Apprentice. “All of this drama seemed insignificant after I was exposed to people with real problems.” And so, in an attempt to bury the hatchet, Teresa, 39, has written open letters to Jacqueline, Melissa, Kathy and Caroline. “I wish I could take it all back and start over,” she confesses.

In her open letter to Jacqueline, Teresa writes, "Dear Jacqueline, I wish we could have resolved things sooner because I’m sincerely sorry for upsetting you — and I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your apology on Twitter. I feel like things have gotten out of hand, which is sad. I miss our friendship. I miss being like Lucy and Ethel with you. And so I hope we can work through these problems one day, when you are ready. Teresa xoxo"

To read all of Teresa's open letters to her former friends, pick up this week's issue of In Touch.

I hope she is since and not just doing it because the magazine paid her to say those things.

That's all I ever wanted is to see Teresa ADMIT her actions. Most anything can be forgiven, just be HONEST