TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through April 29, 2012 users admin

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I love Top Shot! We never miss an episode!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
we never miss an episode either. i keep pushing konashark to try out...but he'd need more practice (he's very familiar with lots of weapons).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Top Shot but I don't always remember to watch. They hooked me in on a marthon!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I'm loving that Gabby is still on and has never even been considered for the elimination round. I hope she gets to the green shirts! My other favorites are Kyle, Chris and Terry.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Oh, me too, Gabby has nerves of steel. She definitely should make it to the green shirts and beyond. Kyle is also a favorite. Enjoyed Dylan, but alas, he walked this week.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I've watched since the first season of Top Shot. I have this season all DVR'd so far, but haven't been able to settle in and start watching. I still have a few other series to wrap up and finish that are still on the DVR. I tend to not want to start a new series/season of a series until I catch up on the older stuff.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, April 02, 2012 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Have you guys seen "Unchained Reaction" yet? Hosted by Jaime & Adam from Mythbusters and on Discovery Sunday nights. Two teams build Rube Goldberg machines using stuff inside a giant warehouse. Pretty cool.
Six episodes in the series.

Marej

09-19-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Russell from Survivor will be on a show on A&E, Flipped off or something exciting like that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
This is one time I do not mind a bit that we no longer have A&E! LOL

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
More on that A&E show...

'Survivor' Russell Hantz lands A&E reality show

quote:

Hantz will star in Flipped, a series following the three-time Survivor contestant as he and his family attempt to buy Houston-area houses cheap and re-sell them at a profit during this tough economy.

He and his family? I thought he and his wife had split. I guess it could be other family members, like a brother or something.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Julie Chen announced the "Big Brother" public auditions today on her show "The Talk", but I couldn't find a place to post the announcement, so I am posting it here.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja I so can't wait for BB to start :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Big Rich Texas? My God are these young girls stupid or what, I can't believe in this day and age any young woman would have sex without protection!!

And I just wonder if these women watch the show and see how ridiculous some of them look. Especially the woman who thinks she can expand all of us "less worldly people" world by giving us a fragrance, LMAO.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, it seems very staged at times and their acting is just bad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, oh so true Mamie. I just don't get how they can call it reality TV, nothing is reality TV except BB Live Stream.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I posted in The Bachelorette site that realitysteve.com has the 4 semifinalists on Emily's season and I don't think they are done taping yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I have found the funniest show I have seen in years. It's called
"Impractical Jokers" and it's on TruTV channel.

It's a sort of practical jokes shows, but BETTER! It's still in season one, and airs on Thursday nights, but it's rerun all week. Also, they have a bunch of eps in On-Demand.

I watched about 2 hours worth of the shows last night, and I was laughing out loud so hard and for long that I ended up giving myself a headache. It's just hilarious.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-jokers/index.html

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'll have to check that out. Thanks Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whoami, after you've watched a few episodes, please come back and tell me if you like it as much as I do. I'll tell you what, to me it's so funny that all I did was explain a couple of their antics to my mom over the phone and we were laughing out of control.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
OMG...I was just on the A&E website, and guess who has his own reality TV show???? Russel Hantz! Seriously?! Not gonna waste my time on THAT one!

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I saw that about Russel! He is going to get his money's worth one way or the other.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Whale Wars has a new season starting. Looks very bloody. They are not going to Antarctica. I think it's somewhere near Scandinavia because it has "Viking" in the title. Starts tonight 9pm on Animal Planet.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch "Beverly's Full House" with model Beverly Johnson and her daughter Anansa? If so, I can't figure out how the daughter is a model with a tooth missing right in the lower front of her mouth... or why they don't get it fixed. I can't quit staring at that space when she talks.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
A&E ran a marathon of those crazy Rednecks Duck Dynasty... owners of Duck Commander.com they made their millions making the best duck calls...

and the episodes are hilarious... but am I wrong to be totally suspicious of the "set up"? Its just seems so set up... for instance, today, I have no doubt they found a beehive, I do have doubts that they filmed it as it truly happened... or when the wives took up the ladder to get the decoys off the roof... that was when I thought, well, another scripted show...

and I'm not sure if that skunk was "wild" -

however, I totally enjoy the show!! roflol! (I've been watching it for a few weeks on and off)