TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 17, 2012 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
She throws away 10 years of friendship pretty easily huh.

Caroline was not Teresa's friend. Teresa was her sister Dina's friend. I am friendly and socialize with my brother's friends, but that does not make them my friends. I may have known them for 20 years, but I only socialize with them when I am with my brother, not on my own. It was the same with Caroline. Caroline socialized with Teresa when she was with Dina and not on her own.

Rumor has it Dina and Caroline are not speaking because Dina felt Caroline should have quit the show when she did to show solidarity.

I for one like Kathy and Melissa. Them and their families are so happy and fun. Kathy's kids are just the cutest. They seemed to just want to fit in and were iced out initially by the original girls.

ETA:

Also Sportsfan the reunion was filmed the day after the lastest Posche fashion show and there was a HUMUNGOUS blow-out between all the girls. Rumor has it that Teresa knew that some guy was coming to the fashion show to confront Melissa about an alleged stripper past and she didn't try to warn Melissa ahead of time with a phone call or text. Instead Teresa waited until the camera's were rolling to warn her at the fashion show.

The other girls all saw it a Teresa setting Melissa up to make her looked bad and be blind-sided.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
What is it with that Posh fashion show? First Danielle, then Kathy and now this? Crazy, but I can't wait to see it. Does anyone know when the new season starts?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I know this isn't the right board, but maybe the mod can find it--is Andy doing a Watch What Happens Live New Years Eve special again? I really hope so, I am alone on New Years Eve and just enjoyed the heck out of that show last year :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
From what I understand Shelb Kim the owner of Posche LOVES the drama because it brings attention to her store and the fashion show.

Not sure about New Years. It was great last year I agree!

The common denominator for the explosions at each of the 3 fashion shows ...........TERESA

Enough said.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Teresa has some really nice Christmas pictures at her site; really sweet pics of her kids, I love the one with Joe and the baby:

http://www.teresagiudice.com/

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Joe looks like he has lost alot of weight...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Stormie Teresa's official Christmas card was SOOO cute this year!

Speaking of Christmas cards that is the newest Melissa/Teresa feud. They both use the same photographer and are having the same bickering issue they did over using the same stylist.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Here is Teresa's card LOVE IT!!

http://www.whosay.com/AndyCohen/photos/111190

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Frogi

Caroline went to Italy with Teresa , as far as I could tell Teresa paid for the whole trip. This was before the bankruptcy thing. She also went to Teresa's family hunting lodge this past season for a long weekend. Sounds like friends to me.
I heard Caroline call Teresa her friend many times on the show ???

As for Melissa and Kathy lol-we can agree to disagree....I see them both as sh+t disturbers myself.Course I think they are all a bit nuts myself.

This whole show is like watching a train wreck, pure fascination watching how crazy these people are. It's almost to far fetched to believe!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Didn't Bravo pay for the trip to Italy ? And the last trip where their was a big argument between Kathy and Teresa ?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Caroline went to Italy with Teresa , as far as I could tell Teresa paid for the whole trip. This was before the bankruptcy thing. She also went to Teresa's family hunting lodge this past season for a long weekend. Sounds like friends to me.
I heard Caroline call Teresa her friend many times on the show ???

LOLOL You think Teresa PAID to take everyone on a cruise to Italy?! The trips are all paid by Bravo (or the production company). This goes for ALL the trips on ALL the Housewives shows.

Caroline and Teresa were friendly just not buddies that normally hang out.

As for the hunting lodge, it is no different then when Kim flew with Paul and Adrienne to a Kings game on RHOBH. Do you honestly believe Adrienne and Kim hang out normally? No. They have to film together to make the show. If they are not shown interacting, there is no show. It's done on EVERY housewives series.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Anybody know when the next season of this starts?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Serate it won't be back for a while. We have to get through the OC and NY first. Then I heard rumors of Miami & DC (because of the election) might be making a comeback.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
grrrrrrrrr

lol thanks Frogi this is the only one I watch. tried OC BH & Atlanta just couldn't get into them.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Serate, I agree with you. I watch them when they are on, but it just gets to be a bit much. Can't wait for NJ!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
the latest gossip

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Joe's face looks much better. He looked like a bloated old drinker last time I saw him!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/teresa-giudice-jersey-shore-home-photos

Teresa Giudice’s Jersey Shore Crib: Take A Peek Inside

Aren't they $11 million in debt, but they own a vacation house?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, I think they already owned that house. It may be one of the houses that they are behind on the mortgage. For some reason, I thought when all of their financial problems came to light, it was reported that they owned 3 or 4 houses and most of their debt was mortgages on the properties.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Not that I would complain if someone wanted to give it to me, but that house is sort of ugly, esp. the outside. It looks like it was built for some other purpose and made into a house. I was surprised at how small the bedrooms and some of the other roomms were considering how big their other house is.

Oh my gosh that little Milania is too much!!! What a mouth on that kid! There was one point where she said something and it sounded like one of the Mob Wives. LOL She is a trip.

So this series starts again next month.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
So this series starts again next month.

Is it sad that I actually can't wait?????

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Probably, but I understand! lol You do have an excuse though with being just about house-bound with your broken ankle. I say use it if anyone questions your enthusiasm. hehe

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
So true. But I'm getting SICK of tv. lol

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
My tv in my room broke, so I've been watching far less. Tonight I watched nothing and I missed 3 shows that I like to see. Figures!

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I also can't wait to see this! Plus we'll get to see what happened with Jaqueline! I missed her so much at the reunion!