TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 07, 2012 users admin

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
lol that might be it.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Vicky's face looks very rubbery this season and Tamra's mouth seems to be stretched too wide. I think they've both had work done. Oh and Tamra's behaviour in the restaurant (screaming about tits and ass) was so classy (not at all). She really is crass. It looks like Gretchen has had her breasts enlarged. What is with these women and cosmetic surgery. Nobody looks human on this show anymore.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Gretchen was asked about her bigger breasts and she said she's wearing a padded bra. I think it was Andy that asked on watch what happens show.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Tamra said on WWHL that she had her lips done about 9 months ago and they were horrid. She said she did them cause she wanted lips like Taylor from RHBH.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Walt Disney must be rolling over in his grave (unless his head was frozen, then his head is spinning around in the cryovac) to have Donald Duck mocked by these women.

What is wrong with them? Why do they want duck lips?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tero, who did Tamra say had her lips done 9 months ago? Gretchen or Tamra? Gretchen's lips looked fine to me, but I have such thin lips that I'm always jealous of women that have plumper lips. Plump lips look nice and photograph well - but Taylor's lips are a whole different story.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Tamra said she had it done and the results were really bad. She said she loved Taylor's lips and wanted to copy her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tamra obviously needs glasses.Taylor looks like she is about to go "quack quack".

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Seems to me that when it's raining out, that shelf of a top lip would keep the bottom one dry. Maybe that's why they do it? It baffles me, they're just SO ridiculous looking!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Taylor has been on WWHL and knows her lips look terrible and that people think she looks like a duck. She said it was a big mistake. Are you sure Tamra wasn't joking about Taylor's lips? I remember her talking about hers not working out right, but I don't remember her saying she liked Taylor's. They're all delusional anyway...so I shouldn't be surprised. lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching2, I also thought Tamra was being facetious when she talked about Taylor's lips. She may have wanted her lips fuller, but I find it hard to believe she really wanted lips like Taylors.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I agree. Tamra was IMO tongue n cheek about Taylor's lips.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm glad someone had the same impression as me. Anyone who would want Taylor's lips needs to be evaluated for sanity issues. LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Is Slade serious? Gretchen needs to cut her losses and run like the wind from that guy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh...what planet is Slade on? He sure is acting like a total loser. I loved WWHL and the two gals on there just ragging on him. His mother is the funny one.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Tamra is engaged!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
speaking of Taylors lips - you should've seen Lisa Rhina on WWHL - her lips are legendary! AND she had a lip reduction (not that you can tell!)

Slade - wow. True colors? Its hard to imagine he had so much money to shower on Jo isnt it?

Gretchen she is working hard - and what is going on with the BFF storyline between her and Tamra - I cant figure it out to go from extreme hate to BFF, no matter what!

Vicky - can we all just yell - BACK OFF VICKY! Honestly, I've had issues with some of her choices and behavior, but to watch her last night was so very sad... her dd is a strong, brave woman that has gone through so much - but to add a 3 year health issue, well I admire her! and Vicky looks like she has been punched in the stomach - Problem is none of these women are in her age bracket and cannot put themselves in her shoes -

its watching a TV show, but as its scripted, they have really taken it up a notch - but please, leave Vicky alone. I think - or hope what her and her dd are going though will help others, will help in some way..

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Reader234 by that same token shouldn't Vicki have considered what Slade was going through with his little boy who has had over 8 surgeries on his brain at the same time she is railing at him to pay his child support.

It's funny she blames the downturn in the economy for why her BF wasn't paying his child support, but when Slade said the same exact thing she scoffed at him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Frogi said...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Not that I think Slade is a prince, but Vicki was certainly being hypocritical.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Frogi said...

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't think he was trying to be Prince, more Billy Ray! Bada boom
lol OK, I am sorry, but that was way too easy. :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ROFLOL!
Don't get me wrong I've not been a Vicki fan. I was a Jeanne fan while she was on the show - but that got messed up.

ITA that Vicki has attacked. And I thought there was some kind of agreement with Slade and his ex.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Vicki's playing the victim; she does it so well. And, obviously, Slade is a scumbag but Vicki's not innocent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
what is wrong with her daughter?