TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 05, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I guess there was a documentary on the Oprah Winfrey Netword, and this was actually his reality show.

I don't love the reality show, and can't find his documentary online anywhere, that's called Finding Chaz or something.

I'm not particularly interested in learning about the transgender process, I was interested in Chaz, before and after. His emotions, his relationship with Cher, etc. I've seen plenty of shows about the surgical procedures and stuff.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Why is that Bravo reruns all the stupid Real Housewives shows all day almost every day. Can't they find something else to show. I don't and will never watch any of them. So sick of all those Rich, spoiled bit--es on my screen. Please Bravo run something, anything else but those shows.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Why is it that Bravo can't seem to run anything but Real Housewives all day, every day for the past month or so?? Can't they find something better than putting those spoiled, rich, lazy women on my screen. I don't and will never watch any of those women. Watched Dr. Oz the other day about the new faces of starving children in the world and he showed how many children in our own country that don't have enough food to eat. We never see any of the rich people that are on weekly TV, such as the Kardashians, and all thse women giving back to society even tho they can go spend thousands of dollars on a new hair do or some little trinkets to supposedly make them happy. It makes me sick!!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Depending on where you live in this wealthy country of ours, one in four to one in five children go hungry every day.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Virgin Diaries anyone? omg, it was one of the strangest shows with the strangest people ever. My eyes hurt from trying to gouge them out for an hour. None of these people are anywhere near "normal" IMO. Not because they're virgins, but because they're oddballs. This show is a no go for me!

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
I'm right with you on that, Hukd! The two newlyweds just skeeved the heck out! Reminded me of a mother bird feeding her young. (shudder)

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
ROFL!! I only saw the commercials and it was hard enough just watchig them! I actually forgot about the show and when it was on. What in the world do they think they're doing? <shiver!>

Is anyone else as addicted to the Home & Garden shows as I am? I know I'm really late to the party since others watched that channel years ago. One weekend I happened upon a marathon and since then, I just can't get enough of them! I prefer the House Hunters and House Hunters International. I just can't get over the prices on some of these houses and the fact that a 23-yr-old can afford a place that costs them a few hundred thousand dollars or more! Plus, they are so picky about what has to be in their first home! Holy cow! I still don't have a home with all the things they have to have in their first!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Fear Factor tonight! So excited!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I created a thread for it!

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/156/9741641.html&lm=1323737412

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Watching2, me too! I watch House Hunters, both versions, and think to myself, there's no way they could live in my house. We've got one bathroom (oh the horror!) that's so small there's no way it could have double sinks. We have 2 14x18 bedrooms-how would their furniture fit? My house has character, though. It's a Sears catalogue house built in the early '20s. The woodwork is priceless, and fortunately hasn't been painted over. I'll take my home over one of their cookie-cutter homes any day.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
omg, you have a Craftsman house! THAT is my dream house, I just love them!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I love it, Hukd. Yeah, it's over 80 years old and yeah, the bedrooms and bathroom are small, but the original coal chute is still in the basement! I fell in love with the house as soon as I saw it. (Didn't hurt that it was what we could afford...lol) We had some windows replaced and the guy said that the wood from our window seat alone would cost thousands today. There isn't another house in the neighborhood that looks like ours, either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Speaking of House Hunters, have y'all seen the episode with the couple moving from Florida to California and he has a severe case of OCD. It aired a couple of weeks ago and I had never seen it before (and I thought I had seen all HH episodes).

Anyway, this guy had such serious OCD that he would have to replace the toilet in every house that he looked at - not just the seat - the entire toilet. The couple was looking at homes with price points around $1.4 to $1.5 million. So the last house that they looked at was drop-dead gorgeous. It had the most beautiful custom-built kitchen - To.Die.For. - but there was a tiny scratch on the cabinet underneath the sink. Well, they bought this house and while the wife just wanted to have the scratch repaired on the cabinet, he ripped out the entire kitchen (I'm guessing a $50,000-$75,000 kitchen) and replaced it with distressed wood. So now all of the cabinets in the new kitchen had scratches. It was the whackiest thing I have ever seen on House Hunters.

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Face Off season 2 starts Jan 11th on Syfy.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
what is face off?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lexie I have a friend who is EXACTLY! She bought a townhouse and replaced ALL the toilets! She has gone into debt making everything NEW. She just can't mentally "live with it".

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Love Face Off. It is a competition for special effect make-up artists. I just watched a marathon of last season yesterday. Will definately be watching the new season.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH ty for heads up Marej! loved that show!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, I couldn't live with someone like that. He/she would be too mentally exhausting.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Anyone catch the TLC show, Hoarders: Buried Alive? I knew I shouldn't have watched it, 'cause now I'm afraid I'm going to have nightmares. The bugs they had are the only thing I may slip and say G--D--- about.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder to BB UK fans, Celebrity BB (only easily available on youtube) starts TOMORROW!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
24 Hr Catwalk (on Lifetime).
Kinda like "Chopped" but for designers/sewers (instead of chefs).
Not as interesting (to me).

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Bluejaxrock, If it is one I am thinking about, it was the worse thing I have seen on hoarders. The father who moved out and left his kids there, should be in jail and so should the lazy (I want to say something more here) mother should be in jail too. I don't understand how even the kids couldn't pick up some of the trash instead of walking over it. Totally gross.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Konamouse, tried to watch it. lol As soon as the sewer was whining, I knew the end result, so changed the channel.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just finished the first episode of "American Stuffers"...it's about rednecks (their words not mine) that work at "Extreme Taxidermy" that preserves people's pets....yep, their pets! They are posed and freeze dried and look pretty natural.

Of course when one wman came to pick up her little dog, she carried two more of her dogs with her....she leaned over so one could see his long lost pal, the live dog turned his head away and refused to look.

This show is a real mixture of over-the-top sentimentality and downright creepy. In this first episode I was more mesmerized than repulsed, so I'll keep watching unless I get too creeped out.

American Stuffers : A Show About Pet Preservation

VIDEO preview at the link:
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/american-stuffers/