TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 15, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just saw a clip of the new housewife and she's an actress, Heather Paige Kent (now Dubrow) who starred in a show that I loved called That's Life. It was with Paul Sorvino, Ellen Burstyn and Debbie Mazar. It was on way too short of a time.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
They're BACK.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They're baaaaaaack ... and I'm lovin' it !!!

OMG Alexis... she is such a Stepford wife. It is almost painful to watch her. When she left for her Fox 5 job and had lined up juice drinks on the counter for the children so Jim wouldn't have to, and then she forgot to set Jim's alarm clock, I almost busted a blood vessel.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
LOL I almost busted a blood vessel when she said she was made from Jim's rib. OMG. They sure are pieces of work!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Tamra and Gretchen are obviously becoming friends because of the show and I'm glad, I think they'll be funny.

Vicki complaining about Don grated me. First she says she needs his check then she's feeling sorry for herself over a divorce she initiated which is fine but don't cry about it saying Don wants alimony, somehow I don't believe her. Let me guess why...hmmm Don's a nice person with a regard for how he treats others so if he is then I'm sure he's earned it lol.

Heather seems fun and Alexis dumber than I remembered.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I always hate it when a woman complains about having to pay spousal support. Fair is fair. If tables were turned, she'd be expecting to get enough support to keep her in the lifestyle she'd become used to!

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that Tamra and Gretchen are becoming friends. I never really understood why they didn't get along, they are so much a like that you would think they would be BFF's.

I think that Vicky brings out the worst in Tamra, and I really can't stand her. I love how for the last 2 years Vicky has had a HUGE problem with Slade not paying child support, but her boyfriend has been to jail for the same thing......

Liking Heather so far - and really not liking Alexis at all - she used to be one of my faves.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Tamra and Vicki have had some sort of falling out. In her Bravo blog, Vicki makes the comment that she was surprised that Gretchen would be willing to bury the hatchet with Tamra after all the mean things Tamra has said about Gretchen - and not the other way around.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ohhh...::runs to go read Vicki's blog::

Thanks Lexie!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You are most welcome Shen !!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ugh - Thought Vicki was gone for good! Ugh! I'm so happy for Don!

Gretchen is too smart to actually becomes friends with Tamra - at least I hope she is. Hopefully it's strictly for the cameras and she has nothing to do with her outside of the show.

Tamra just finally saw how awful she looks on camera after last season and is trying to do damage control. Too late. Way way way too late!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I doubt Gretchen thought she would be friends with Tamra, I think she just wanted to end the negativity. I totally get that because it must have been draining on both of them.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I get it. It's like calling a moritorium on bombing each other. LOL I can't stand Vicki either. I don't find her pretty and she's not nice. I don't know why she thinks so much of herself! When they were showing marathons the last couple of weeks, I caught the episode where they met the guy(s) in Mexico. That guy does look like Don and I think someone said he is this Brooks that she's been seeing now???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now how long this cease-fire will last is another story - LOL.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Watching2 you are absolutely right about Brooks being in Mexico

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Shaking my head ........... poor Vicki (cough cough! eyeroll! )

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping this is the last season we see Vicki. I wish they'd replace her with Don. I came to love that sweet man.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
What Shen said......

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I miss the reason for the shows - Jeana! I hate how Vicki talked to Jeana - and yet, the whole microscope really didnt do anyone any good (rewatching the reruns!) Vicki didnt step back, Jeana did - hope it was because of her kids... hope she's in a better place...

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode was the first time I've seen Vicki's guy. I think Brooks is pretty creepy. I also can't get over how immature and stupid they act (the two couples on the boat). Also, how rude of the women to diss the dinner at Vicki's. If you don't like it, be quiet about it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was mortified at their behavior at Vicki's dinner party. And that food is right up my alley. I would have sat my ass down and stuffed my face for two hours. It is kind of funny that they call it a "dinner party," and I call it dinner on any given night. I had to laugh at how dressed up they were because when you eat crawfish, whether at a crawfish boil or at your house, you wear a ratty t-shirt because properly cooked crawfish will have juices squirting when you peel them and you don't want to ruin your clothes (and what doesn't squirt onto your clothes when you peel it, is promptly sucked out of the head).

And Alexis... uuuuggghhhh.... Don't. Like. Her.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Lexie they were ridiculous about the crawfish. I don't suck the head, but the tails are great!

Alexis makes me mad for the fact she is more angry about Peggy not telling her than her own husband. What?!!! Um wasn't Jim the one who made vows to you? I think honesty would fall under the category of honor, just sayin'

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm not a fan of Tamra but watching her shrink back when Eddie was so irate (and controlling) was scary. She should have given herself time between the ex and Eddie to make sure that she knew what to watch out for. Eddie is not the gem that she thinks he is. They were both wrong but he really laid it on strong and she looked like a little girl being scolded by dad.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
What in the hell has Vicki done to her face? She doesn't look good at all. I read somewhere awhile back she had a few fillers, etc done, but sheesh...didn't think just fillers could screw you up that bad!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
She's always had what appears to be acne scars, but they seem to be showing up worse so far this season. I guess the pancake makeup wasn't on good enough?