TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 9: Live Shows - America votes: Archive through December 15, 2015 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Jeffrey stole the show tonight but expect Jordan to win.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think that Emily Ann will win. She is not my choice!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought Emily Ann was great. Her duet with Blake was fabulous. DH said the first time she sang that she reminded him of Dolly. I didn't see it until that song.

I want Emily Ann to win, but I think Jordan will, based on just what I see in the forums.

My prediction is that in 5 years the only one that will be prominent in the business is Emily Ann.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree, Naja.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
It's very interesting that Jordan and Emily Ann are 1 - 6 (with Adele in at 4) on iTunes. Three of Jordan's songs and two of Emily Ann's are in the top six.

I don't know.....Emily Ann might sneak in there and win this thing. She reminds me of Carrie Underwood.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Jeffrey did a great job singing Stay.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Jeffrey's singing (listening to his duet with Gwen now) voice reminds me of Clay Aiken.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Jeffery was pitchy on the first song but his duet with Gwen was really realy good. I didn't think of Leather and Lace as being country, but I'm incorrect.. seems that before Stevie Nicks and Don Henley sang it, Stevie actually wrong the song for Waylon Jennings and his wife, Jessie Colter though it wasn't included on the album by that name..

So I still think of Stevie Nicks, not country. Love the song.

I think that Blake having two in the final four just seals the deal for Jordan even more because some of the votes ARE for the coach and Blake's are split.

Jordan's Mary Don't You Know was lovely.

Islands in the Stream was really good. Blake modestly said he isn't Kenny Rogers but honestly by the time Kenny and Dolly sang that song, or later in concert, Kenny's voice had weakened more and Dolly's was the power in that duo, so I'd say Blake's voice on the song was better than Kenny's, actually. And Emily Ann did a great job.

Jordan has the voice for sure but he will need the manager, the promotion to make it big. I don't know if that part is natural to him.. I kind of wish Simon Cowell would be the one to manage him as I think his contacts would help Jordan internationally.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Good point about the split votes. Bottom line is I'll really be surprised if Jordan doesn't win.

Regardless with who wins though I would bet anything Emily Ann gets a record deal when all is said and done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, with people like Blake, Dolly and Wynonna and ?? interested in her, I'd say Emily Ann should be signed soon.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i liked this recap. wish i had found this writer earlier in the season.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/voice-season-9-performance-finale-032727122.html

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Texannie, thanks for putting this link up for the re-cap of last night's show. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes thanks for the link. I enjoyed that as well.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm well I'm not as pro Jeffery as she is and may not agree with every last thing but she certainly not only explained what she liked or didn't but why and did it well.

And I agree that there are some expectations production wise here.

Would love to see Emily Ann win but I'm not optimistic that it won't continue the Jordan lock step all season.

Thanks a bunch for the link, Annie!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Uh.. he, not she!! LOL..

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Is anyone going to spoil tonight? Pretty please!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the same site.. seems like a lock for Jordan,

https://tvline.com/2015/12/15/the-voice-top-4-itunes-rankings-predictions-who-will-win/

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
It will probably be Jordan as the winner, but I would be okay with Jeffrey or Emily Ann.

The only thing I am sure about is Barrett will come in 4th. I'll be shocked if he comes in any higher. As I said, Jordan for the win, only because he has been at the top of iTunes for the whole season, but wouldn't it be a kicker if Jeffrey won. Wow! Wow! Wow! I don't know who would faint first -- Gwen or Adam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Adam. He's been pretty cocky, or at least confident..

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Aw, Jeffrey is in fourth.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Third, Barrett.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Winner Jordan.
Second Emily Ann.

I had really been hoping for an upset.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm really surprised that Jeffrey came in 4th. Didn't expect that at all.

Mush

09-09-2002

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Beth.