TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 9: Live Shows - America votes: Archive through December 07, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really don't think Korin will be bottom 2 tonight. I thought she did great.

My favs are Emily Ann and Madi.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Naja, I like Emily Ann and Madi too. Both of them did great last night.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Emily Ann, Jordan, Jeffrey and Barrett are safe so far.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Madi and Amy safe.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Zach and Shelby are safe.
Korin n Braiden in B2.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Korin's save song was soo bad. She forgot the lyrics but it's understandable. This is her third B2.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Braiden saved.
Bye-Bye Korin!!!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Braiden is all but pooping his pants while on stage except when he performs. Wow, he just brought it w/his save song!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was laughing soo hard last night when Adam told Braiden "he had balls" and then Blake said "if you have them you can talk about them!" Poor Braiden was soo embarrassed. But he has a lot going for him at 15. Composure and a pretty good voice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really didn't think Korin would go home tonight, but that save song was so bad. I was cringing. It was very close though. The last time they showed the voting, it was at 49%-51%

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Korin was just too flustered tonight but I imagine any of them would have had a problem with three times in a row.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for her as she struggled through the lyrics. I give her credit for not giving up and maintaining composure.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was hard to watch. I liked her a lot more than most people. I thought she might get the save again but I guess forgetting the lyrics did her in. As Naja said, it was still very close.

I feel bad even saying it but none of these contestants stand out. For example, I think Jordan is a nice guy with a great voice but I can't see him filling any stadiums.

Just look at Adam and R. City's great performance that opened the show. That had real life. I know Adam is a real pro who has been doing this for years but it highlights just how far these contestants need to go to get to that level.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hate that they started last night with that song! I came late to the show and missed most of the performance. Love that song.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I almost didn't bother watching the results show and that performance was a pleasant surprise when it came on. My DD (who likes to do her homework in the living room) looked up right away and said, "Now that's worth watching!"

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just realized that 5 of them go home next week. Yikes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that's one of the problems that The Voice contestants have with achieving success once the show ends. The Voice spends much more time showing numerous contestants at the beginning (who are just a blur) and less time on the final higher level contestants who are rapidly eliminated near the end whereas AI spends a lot of weeks showcasing the top twelve.

It seems to work for the show because I can't argue with The Voice's ratings success but I don't think it gives the finalists enough visibility to get a long-term fan base.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes they do seem to rush through the presumably better singers at the end. And performances by the coaches. I listened to Adam for a bit but really don't enjoy him as a singer so FF through that and all of Sia so that saved me some time. I often don't watch the "live results show" since I cannot participate in voting anyway and it is painful to watch at times. But last night I hadn't read spoilers and just watched the results parts.

They also tend to have some really young singers but then they get eliminated and more and more of those left are sort of generic guys competing to see how well they can get their hair to stand up straight (hard to keep a straight face looking at it). They all seem like nice people and I still enjoy this show more than some others.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Adam Levine on the Sinatra special tonight? He was wonderful singing a ballad. I like his work anyway, but this just showed what a beautiful voice he has.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't see him on the Sinatra special, but I agree that he has a great voice and is an outstanding performer.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, they sure better step it up because 5 of them go home after tonight.

Barrett got it started & he sure stepped it up. His chances are looking good.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Shelby went next. She really does have a great voice but I don't think she is popular enough to make it through this round.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Sorry if I missed someone - had to step away for a few.

Braiden singing Amazing Grace. Wow! So good! Will it be enough at this stage?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Zach is standing @ the mic & playing the guitar. His vocals are really good. However, I think Barrett's vocals beat him. Zach may be in trouble.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Madi is singing. I had to look up because I thought it was Amy. Madi is really good! We've seen her be a powerhouse & now we see this! Oh, she is ending in a powerhouse way. She's a contender!