TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 9: Live Shows - America votes: Archive through December 01, 2015 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Jag, I'm shocked Evan is bottom 2 too. I loved his performance of Smile last night. Even sorrier he's going home.
Don't get why America keeps saving Korin. Her voice doesn't appeal to me and I find it freakish that every week she looks more and more like Gwen or Gwen's nanny that Gavin cheated with.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huh, all long haired blondes look alike? And if they don't belt then they are bad?

I wouldn't have put either of them in bottom 2..

Smile was lovely but maybe not appreciated by those who actually vote?

Who will the eastern half of the country save??

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Korin saved. I'm doubly shocked!! 😧

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like her but so am I!! Wonder where her voting bloc lives??

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sea, I never said if someone doesn't belt a song they are bad. I said Korin's voice doesn't appeal to ME and I am surprised America keeps saving her.
I also didn't say "all long haired blondes look alike". However, if you look back on what Korin looked like at the start of the season you see how much influence Gwen has on Korin's appearance, right down to the color of her lipstick matching Gwen's. Korin is losing all of her individuality.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Evan was my favorite singer last night and got me to watch the rest of the show...go figure! I do think Korin does better in her last chance performances that other times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Snoops, that was just in general.. I think most of them belt or think they have to belt the songs and not always but often that does seem to excite the crowd and win the day.

Smile was so beautifully sung but I guess not so appreciated.

I agree that Korin is looking different and I honestly don't know if that is what she wants or not or what Gwen wants.. but I don't think it is really relevant to her singing.

And she has been saved three times now, by Gwen and by viewers so she must be doing something right, I guess. And of course she is seeming more confident. I don't see her winning, though. Well I think Jordan may be unbeatable, so there is that..

I thought several of them had odd song choices chosen for them last night

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Voice becomes The Look.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL!!

And all wearing sponsored Kohl's outfits, too.

I wonder if Gwen is allowed to put her singers in LAMB brand (her clothing line)?

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, love this comment: "The Voice becomes The Look!" My favorite in this regard is Braiden, who straightens his hair and ditches his glasses for every main stage competition performance, but then is seen with his regular curly hair and glasses not only in backstage shots but also in group performances.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
For the life of me, I cannot understand how Korin keeps getting voted through.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL over Braiden and his strategic hair straightening and eye wear.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Emily Ann - she reminds me so much of that young blonde gal, also coached by Blake, who won a few seasons back. Barrett & Zach are similar in their style & I think Zach may be more popular than Barrett.

Amy seems to be picking up fans & will prob go a lot deeper into this. Jordan is just so good & there is nobody else like him on the show or really even in the music world. Shelby is good but she will have to have a "break out" performance to stay around much longer.

Jeffery is also good & seems to be gaining more support but it will surprise me if he makes the finals. Braiden must be getting a lot of teen votes because he is good, but not at the same level as some of the others. Korine is getting exposure by being in the bottom 2 each wk. She's already done 2 more performances than any of the others. However, her style is similar to Amy's & I believe that Amy has more fans so Korine will be gone in the next wk or 2.

Maddie is one of the better singers this season IMO & may make the finals. Pharell fans won't let his last contestant get voted out at least until others are gone 1st.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
as always, looking forward to tonight's show. Aren't they already filming next season's as well. I believe next season begins airing in early Feb.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jeffrey, Emily Ann and Braiden were all super.
Braiden cut his hair and looks really cute.
Shelby was really, really great. She has a very powerful voice. I think she's as good as Jordan, maybe better, if that's possible.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Amy was just ok to me but she's popular.
Jordan was just great again. He sang Hallelujah and I'm sure it will be a popular download.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Zach did another "Elvis impersonation"! He's too much. Blake said he'll see him in the finale. Hope not....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Madi was good. She's not one of my favorites.
Barrett got the pimp spot. I like him. He started out slow but he was just great at the end.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i loved Zach's performance.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Wow! Those guys really brought their A game last night! 7 of them made it to the top 10 on ITunes.

2. Jordan
3. Barrett
4. Madi
5. Emily Ann
8. Jeffery
9. Amy
10. Shelby
21. Zach
32. Korin
119. Braiden

Don't agree with Barrett getting #3 as that "twang" or whatever is not something I'm enjoying.

Shelby is not as popular as a lot of them, but she really does have an amazing voice and I love to listen to her sing.

Zach is just so entertaining and fun to watch even is he isn't the best singer.

Jordan.......I don't know what else I can say about him. He has a beautiful voice and nails every song he sings. But.......it's getting to the point where I just expect something else from him. As much as I hate to say it, he's boring. People might (probably will) buy his albums, but no one would go see him in concert.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pjlover, I agree with you about Jordan. He is a very good singer, but I want to hear something different from him.

I think this show could be Barrett's, Madi's or Emily Ann's to win. They had incredible performances last night and if they keep going, I can see any one of them in the top spot.

I was not a fan of Amy's In Sync song, and if Korin wins this weeks audience vote, I will scream. I think she should have gone home two weeks ago.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I like Madi and Shelby. And I agree Korin should have gone home the first time she was bottom two.

Not feeling Zach at all. Or Braiden.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of Emily Ann - just don't care to hear these old country songs from the 50's & 60's anymore unless, somebody modernizes them. She sings them just as they were back then & I hated this music when I was a child because my mom always had it playing in the background.

Zack may not have the best pipes (he's just 17), but he puts on the best "show".

Barrett is good but getting boring.

Madi is exceptionally talented & should be safe tonight.

Jerremy is really good but, also getting boring to me.

Korin was better than she had been. She just doesn't seem to be that popular w/America & that will prob get her sent home tonight.

Braiden needs some fine tuning but does have a better stage presence than some of the others with more experience. I think he is getting a lot of kid votes so he will prob be ok tonight.

Amy has a very pleasant tone to her voice & performances. She seems to be popular & shouldn't be in any threat tonight.

Shelby is a powerhouse singer but not seeming that popular so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the bottom 2 tonight.

Jordan will prob make the finales. He's just that good.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jordan and Madi were great. Emily Ann, too nasally.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Zach has the 'good looking' young man factor in his favor too and, yes, he puts on a good show.