TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 9: Live Shows - America votes: Archive through November 15, 2015 users admin

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Last year's winner Sawyer is singing his new single.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I still love Sawyer's voice and music style. Great to see him and glad he's recording.
I'll check out and probably download his EP.

I think Gwen made a mistake keeping Korin. She was in last place of all the teams on iTunes and will likely be gone next week.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
For team Blake:
American Saves,
Barrett and Zach.
Blake saved........Emily Ann. I'm happy with that!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Interesting that America has voted in all males so far.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I agree about Gwen's pick Snoops, but I'm not sure who I think she should have picked instead. Viktor maybe?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Viktor was the best of those Gwen had to choose from, but didn't expect her to pick a guy over the 3 girls. I thought she'd go with Ellie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bummed she didn't pick Ellie! She was different in a good way.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Well, finally America saved a female.
Maddie and Evan saved on Pharrel's team.
Pharrel saved Mark.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Team Parrell:

American saved:
Madi
Evan
Parrell saved.........Mark.

I really liked Madi, so I'm glad she made it.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Gwen saved Korin, as I did not think she sounded that good. I agree, Seamonkey. I wish she had saved Ellie instead. Her song was great.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Adam's team:

America picks Jordan (no surprise) and Shelby (surprised).
This is tough, I like all 3 of the remaining guys. Will Adam save one, or Amy who he seems to be smitten with?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Adam saves Amy. BOOOOOOOO!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Team Adam:
America saved:
Jordan (no surprise there!)
Shelby
Adam saved......Amy!! Yea!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Oh no Snoops...you don't like Amy? I really liked her out of the ones that were left.

I was also surprised America saved Shelby.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I liked Amy until this week. Thought she was weak and out of tune.
I really liked Keith and Blaine so sorry to see them go. Doesn't really matter as it seems obvious already that this season belongs to Jordan.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It isn't on here and I don't know who Shelby is or Amy..

Leaving soon to go hear some blues music. Musicians are friends of one of my patient and I've been hearing about them for awhile and have his album, so it should be interesting. But won't be home til later to catch up on Survivor and so at least I kind of know results from The Voice and even know who certain ones are.

Did anyone who was brought back get picked to stay?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I just started watching and I love Gwen's hair tonight. I'm totally shocked that she picked Korin as her save.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think Adam made a mistake with Amy. She's good but not outstanding. He should have gone with the guy from Ireland or the rocker that looks like Jim Carey. Regardless, his only hope of winning will be with Jordan. The rest of his team is meh.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The Blazer-Spurs game preempted this last night. I'm hoping they will show it at 7pm tonight.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I hate to sound dumb but who is Jordan? No photos here to help out! Two of my favorites bit the dust last night, so going to be difficult to keep watching. Also wish Irish guy had stayed.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He's the big guy with the high tenor voice. Magnificent singer.

I'm working on a banner. :-)

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer! Now I know who he is! I guess I just never put a name to his face and voice.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jimmer......a banner would be so nice! You are a kind man!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
So bummed Adam didn't pick Blaine. He was my favorite, because I like rock. I also like the irish guy who sounded like the singer for Rush. I thought Adam would win this year, but now I'm not sure.

Glad to see Sawyer.☺

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Keith (I think that's the Irish guy's name) wasn't as good as he's been in the past. However, I would have thought Adam would have chosen him before Amy. Blaine prob had his best performance of the season so I was shocked that Adam didn't choose him (yes, Rock is also my fav type of music).

I do think America got it right on their choices for all 4 coaches. Now, all 12 have equal chance since it's totally America's vote. I'll go ahead & throw my top 6 prediction out there in no order:

Adam's team: Jordan & Shelby
Gwen's team: that barely 16 yr old boy - last name is Sunshine or something like that.
Pherell's team: Maddie & the guy that sings like Stevie Wonder
Blake's team: Barrett