TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIV: 2015 top 12 to the end: Archive through May 06, 2015 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think people showed themselves more at the beginning of the show, it seems like they are trying to force them into commercial entities and stripping them of individuality. It seems like more and more of their songs are kareoke and not individual versions.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I got chills when Philip Philips sang his final original song.... it was great. Unfortunately, as has happened in the past, he's suing the record label to get out of the contract.... apparently, he has very little say in the type of music he can put out under that label.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite times when Phil was on AI he was told by the designer Tommy Hilfiger that he needed to change his look, because Phil liked wearing gray. I think the designer went so far as to tell Phil he wouldn't win for wearing what he wanted to wear. Loved that he stuck to who he was!!!

I liked this reporters review on AI last night. I didn't watch it because I dvr Survivor and The Goldberg's, and accidently found out about Quentin. So sad! I won't be watching AI anymore. It really has gone downhill..and after what happened to Quentin..I have had enough.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/american-idol-top-6-recap-quentin-alexander-117148175451.html

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I'm looking at the ones who are left, and I'm just not seeing the star quality, even though they can all sing well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did they say last week was the last instant save, or tonight is?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I forget. I THINK it was last week, Ryan said..
but not entirely sure. He DID mention the end of the save in one way or the other.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, this article makes it sound like indeed the save is done and Rayvon benefitted from all four of them.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/04/23/rayvon-owen-survives-thanks-to-4th-american-idol-instant-save/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh good. Thanks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Results......

Tyanna going home.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
That is a shame, I thought that at times she owned the stage , the others never did, She was not perfect, but had the excuse of youth and still could develop into something special.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't guess I liked hardly any of her song choices. I think she would have also gone much further had she been older.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought tonight Nick and Jax did the best singing. Nick is not one of my favs, but I do see how well he does. He's just not my taste and his haircut really really bothers me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes,that haircut really, really bothers me too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tonight I saw Rayvon, briefly, without a hat on! He looked good. Alas, the hats were back immediately.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I DO NOT understand why Rayvon is still there. He should have gone home in my opinion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rayvon I think just might have the most friendly and loveable face I have ever seen, and the charm to go with it. I think that goes a long way.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't get Rayvon either. His voice is not consistent. I thought the Kravitz/Hendricks guy should have stayed over Rayvon too. His voice wasn't consistent either, but he was more interesting. This has been a pretty boring bunch this year.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I've been on team Clark since the first show but I was disappointed in him last night. I didn't like either song . . his voice was much higher and softer - I enjoy the powerful soulful songs he was singing earlier. And disagreeing with Scott and the mentor didn't help him any. I can see believing in what you do but don't bite the hand that feeds you. I think he may be in the bottom next week as the other 3 were much better imo.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Clark wrote his ticket off the show in the 2nd song. He needed to kill it to prove the mentor wrong... he did not.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I see Nick and Jax in the finale.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
will miss the 1st hr due to watching Survivor. I'll be here for the 2nd hr.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
looks like Rayvon made it to top3 - don't know who else tho.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
ok - I'm wrong! I just saw Jax & she was great! However, all 4 are still sitting on the chairs so they haven't "done" anything as far as elimination.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
final 3: Nick,Clark, & Jax

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have to say I am growing to hate this show, they had to grow and the results show with junk, couldn't keep it to 1/2 hour, noooOOOoooOOOooo
Now people have to be eliminated after a week of working for nothing.

Oh and the mention of Lee DeWyze, hehe - no applause when they mentioned him, I looked him up to see how he is doing, nice tour of bars and pasta bar restaurants. Was nice to see Elliot Yamin at Rayvon's hometown.
Future predictions,
who ever wins will get support this year but will not leave with a big fan base. Depending on their support they can grow some maybe.