TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIV: 2015 top 12 to the end: Archive through April 16, 2015 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
The only ones I look forward to hearing, week after week, are: Joey, Jax and Clark.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Qazim has a 'stank' face sometimes when he sings. Last night, it was very distracting and didn't fit with the song he sang.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
So much for their stupid save. Ha! Now they'll wish they could save one of the good ones that will go.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Using the judge's save so early was a waste.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
There should be no save and definitely no fan vote. Whoever has the fewest votes should leave.

I don't like Jax at all. She can sing but something about her just isn't right ... to me. Hope she goes sooner rather than later.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, I love Jax! and hope she stays. Joey too.

I don't really have much enthusiasm for Rayvon but both the fan saves of him sent the right person of the two home, IMO.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
The only ones I look forward to hearing, week after week, are: Joey, Jax and Clark.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
ditto to that, Auntiemike

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the list of tour sites have been announced the one near me seats 1300 people, quite a downgrade from the 10K sites they used to use. But there are 3 sites in my state, so they are making it closer to people to attend, north south, and middle.
http://americanidolnet.com/american-idol-live-tour-2015-dates/

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I came in an hr late. Looks like they determined the bottom 2 at the beginning & it's Joey & Rayvon. All of the others are preforming & I guess Joey & Rayvon will have a sing off......heck I don't know. Like I said, I missed the 1st hr.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I honestly thought that Quentin had buggers hanging out of his nose until I took another look & realized it was a piercing.......geesh..........

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
bet the judges are wishing right now they wouldn't have used that "save" so early. Somebody really good will go home tonight.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I rally dislike nose rings, it symbolizes so much negative to me in animals, I am just not a piercing tattoo person.
Am I the only person hearing the missed notes? The most everything is just wonderful judging.

Not fond of the idol save either judges or people.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Yep, we lost Joey! IMO, she should still be there. I liked her because she was different. Now, I like Clark & Jax the best....

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
rayvon Always wins the idol save. He must have an auto voter out there somewhere. Or maybe he has them prepared and ready to vote because he knows he will be there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah and they let the east coast lose her for us.. since it hasn't started here.

As for their tour with 5 people, I sure wouldn't buy tickets now before final five and one of the ones I'd want to see is now gone.

Thanks judges for keeping Quaaaassssiiim. Pfft.

Maybe Rayvon is from the east coast or Midwest?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Such a sad night. I really liked Joey. I only have one left in the race and it's Jax.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Jax did a good job with Janis Joplin....some songs & artists should just be left alone! Clark was amazing and good.
If the above elimination is true then I am very, very sad as I like Joey.

I was going to watch Survivor but now that I know who was voted out there I may just head off to bed....too depressed to see some of my favorite people go!

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I don't like how these singing talent shows have 'instant' America votes to save. That means only the East Coast gets to vote, so basically about 1/3 of the U.S. Not fair at all.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
in truth it is about 1/2 the population as most of the population of the country is on the coasts and more on the east coast.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I've just gone indifferent.. eh..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Definitely not Team Harry tonight

CLICK THE LINK

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom.. well gosh I guess the rest of the country, and a pretty darned dense west coast are just chopped liver?

In truth, if they want VIEWERS to vote, they should let all viewers vote.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OH I agree, that is a lot of people, they say you can watch early on line,but wouldn't that hurt ratings, jerks?
and that is not even counting Hawaii which is how much later?
It is desperate pulling at straws and it is just stupid in practice as it is as just an idea.

Tis very well could be the last year. It surely is annoying a lot of people. I was reading an article, that I can't remember how I found where Joey was discussing how hard it is to sit in those chairs during the show. And then you are supposed to perform.
I guess it is like the people (hyperbole) who went to the colosseum to watch people ripped apart by the lions for their amusement.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It must be horrible sitting in those chairs. Then again, Idol has always been rather sadistic in its treatment of contestants.

Social media is a big deal these days. A lot of shows (including scripted shows) encourage live tweeting. It's a great way for a show to generate interest and discussion and motivate viewers to get involved (and watch commercials). They know they may be offending some West Coast viewers but they obviously think it is worth it.