TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIV: 2015 top 12 to the end: Archive through April 01, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Quentin, Daniel, Joey and Tyanna so far made it through. I don't know what they sang. I can't watch the whole whole show until later. I just skimmed threw the recording to see who made it so far.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jax is also safe.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Jax was soooooo good!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Nick is safe

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Clark and Qaasim are safe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bottom 3 are:

Maddie, Adanna, and Rayvon

One will be safe, 2 will go home. Find out after the commercial.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Safe: Rayvon

Going home: Maddie and Adanna

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well a few comments - Danny please go home, this is getting embarrassing.
Maddie - should be gone, Adanna also not a bad choice to go home. Danny would have been better.

I felt Joey needs less accent, it hurt that performance. Jax was a lot less pretentious in this song, really ran with it. Clark - look into the camera. I swear that man would not know a connection if he saw it - wait,he has watched Idol and still doesn't get it. He won't last until the end no matter how good he is or how much Harry loves him if he does not have fans.

Qaasim still can't sing and Ravon would not know how to do without falsetto. just is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm just now watching the show from the start and Joey just sang. When Boy George came out and hugged her I was brought to tears!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With the save, they swung the group to more males, since now three females have gone home.

I still think the save was a bad idea.

But I wasn't a huge fan of any of the girls who are gone..

Yes, Little Daniel needs to go..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Although I still think Daniel is adorable (he reminds me of a friend's son), he's way over his head and needs to go soon. I can live with the rest of them, except maybe Joey. She's just too affected for my taste. Don't enjoy her at all.

No comments on The Hoff??? I think that was maybe the worst performance I've ever seen on AI. Just awful. Salt and Peppa were so much more enjoyable and fun.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom I thought David Hasselhoff LOOKED fantastic (I know he's had some problems), but agree, I had to fast forward when he started singing. It was gawd-awful. Also agree about Joey. Needs to turn off the quirk a little if you ask me.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I actually like Joey, because she is different. I think she has versatility if she can control her emotions a bit.

As far as I'm concerned sweet, adorable, not ready yet Daniel needs to go. He is getting the teeny bobber vote. He's not a strong, nor experienced singer yet and cannot rise to the level of some of the other contestants. Voting for him because he's so cute is so wrong!

I'm liking Jax. She is also different (as is Joey) and has a certain quirkiness to her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Joey and I like quirk.. Clark, Daniel, Rayvon, Nick.. eh.. not exciting.

There is always a cute vote.

Interesting that the only country singer is out.. wonder what caused those fans to fail her? Personally I just don't care for her singing or her demeanor but I'm not one of those voters..

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Seems like Joey was friends with the American Girl on the plane, according to her personal facebook. No, I don't spy someone else did I just checked to be sure.They were in high school together.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Nobody from AI has made it big in a really long time............ Don't see a potential for that to change w/this yrs bunch either.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
If they could learn to look into the camera and connect with the audience it could change. Still think ex-idols get more of a bump than ex-voice people.Just saw Candice is appearing some where this week, I have to go back and find it.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
If "made it big" means they are in the "star spotlight", then I agree. However, I do believe many of them (and not always the winners) end up in the industry and find a niche to hone their craft and make contacts. I' rather have an ongoing career in the music industry than be a one hit wonder. Look at Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood, Clay Aiken, etc. I think there are many more who were o AI that have found a career in music.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Chris Daughtery, Adam Lambert, Kelli Pickler, Katherine McPhee & don't forget Kelly Clarkson all make a good living because of AI. But, my point is they were all, along with the ones prev. listed were from early seasons.

Hey, where's that "meatloaf" guy that won a few seasons ago. I thought he had a great chance of making it "big".

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Scotty McCreery is HUGE on the country music scene.

Plus, Dave Cook, Phil Phillips...off the top of my head.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, I think you mean Caleb Johnson? Here's a link Caleb

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't see how it can hurt to be on the show (other than those with the horrible auditions of course).

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I've brought this up in past seasons.... Does anybody really vote on who they think will sell the most music after Idol? I know I never have.

I always vote on who is entertaining me the most on the show at the moment. Their future music sales never enter my mind. I have no stake in their future earnings.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, I can't even remember the last time I voted on one of these shows (think it was back when I had a flip phone...tee hee). I'm actually thinking the last person I voted for on AI was Adam Lambert.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Couple of observations- who knew Joey was so thin. Those big skirts have hidden her nice figure. I loved her rendition.
Tyanna, Kelly asked her if a boyfriend ever made her mad- nooo, but I bet a girlfriend has. an awkward question. Kelly must have no gaydar. Tianna is my favorite. She has such a great voice but I'd love to hear her sing an old standard.