TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIV: 2015 top 12 to the end: Archive through March 19, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, I think that was Nick that sang last. I like pretty much all the guys this season. Some of the girls are better than others.

Gldnlvr, I think you may be talking about Adanna. She was great this week.

It's going to be hard to see them picked off one by one, but I totally agreed with last night's departure. And no way were they going to use the "save" last night. Too early in the season.

I loved what Keith said last night about the difference between "Look what I can do!" and "Look what I get to do!" I think that's what bothered me about some of the contestants in the past (what was that little Filipino girl's name?) is that they were all about showing us what they could do, rather than showing us how much fun they were having.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Jasmine Trias?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was her! Ugh! Couldn't stand her. Her voice was good, but there was just no heart. She made a guest appearance on Glee a couple of years ago I fast forwarded through her whole bit. Ugh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do wonder how some of those like that in the past would do with the seemingly better mentoring this time.

The country singer with the blood red hair tips seems to say all the right grateful things but there is something about her that is off for me. But the right person went home this time.

And Daniel really should go sooner than later.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think Maddie (the country singer) was in some kind of pain on Thursday. They took her right off stage to get "medical treatment" as soon as she finished singing, and she didn't come back. Where are our snoopers who used to know this stuff? She may not have been herself on Thursday, cause she was uncomfortable. I hope her health improves and we can better judge the real Maddie.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Jasmine Trias has a great career in the Philippines and Hawaii and she is currently appearing in Las Vegas and has a contract under the Universal label.
I think she was too young when she was on Idol, she has grown up very nicely.

BBT = Big Bang Theory- big ratings suck on Thursdays.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Still can't stand her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I really liked the bushy headed overweight guy, sorry he didn't make it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
for those who noted that Maddie didn't sound well on her song. Later that night her appendix burst, she is in the hospital now recovering, I wonder if they are going to give her a pass this week?
Tweet = "Savion Wright @SavionJWright
Follow
Saying a prayer for Madisen: @TheMaddieWalker. Her appendix ruptured the night of her performance and is recovering… pic.twitter.com/LIrIJpRpdE"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info, Sadiesmom. They did say on the show that Maddie had been "in pain all day," and she disappeared right after she performed. I wondered what was going on with her. Hope she makes a quick recovery.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! I don't really care for her but that really sucks and she sang well enough anyway. Too bad they didn't follow more closely to diagnose that before it ruptured.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Movie Night. Nile Rodgers is the mentor.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Adanna sang "I Love You I Do."
Daniel sang "Lost Stars."
Rayvon sang "Stayin' Alive."
Nick sang "Danger Zone."
Joey sang "Mad World".
Tyanna sang "Circle of Life."
Quentin sang "You're theOne that I want."
Maddie sang "Let's Hear it for the Boy."

Kenny Loggins sang "Footloose." One of my fave movies and songs.

Jennifer Lopez sang a song from her new movie. Sorry can't remember the name.

Two more to go.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Clark singing, "Sunday Morning."

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Jax sang, "Grow Old with You" from the Wedding Singer.

Qaasim sings for the save after the break.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Qaasim sang "Come Together by the Beatles". They did save him.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
did anyone else expect JAX to go Boop boop y doop at the end of her song? It seems so betty boop voice snging

Uh oh JHLo making odd looks during Quasim's song.
too much

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought Jax did the best tonight. I really like her quirky voice.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
and they save Quasim - so early, they will be sorry. Next week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Jax's performance. She is very talented and versatile. I also liked Joey.

I didn't think anyone else was particularly good tonight. The guys were weaker than usual. I didn't like the song choices. Qaasim's save performance was very good but I think it's too early for them to be using the save. But at least he looked alive.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
THANKS FOR THE BANNER!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting.. I'm not a huge Adanna fan (of her singing.. she seems like a great girl) and Daniel was NOT shining at all IMO, but I'm also unfamiliar with that song..

Huh.. not there, yet, but while I like Qasim.. it does seem early and I agree they will be sorry later to not have that save.

Happy to know Jax and Joey were safe. Yes!

Music from Movies.. I've been playing the music from this very sweet movie from the UK, About Time..

Rayvon's choice and all.. it is find but it isn't rocking my socks off or anything..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick, eh..

And Jimmer, LOVE the BANNER!!!!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh Joey.. love Mad World.. Adam's version, Joey's version!! Yess!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Love Joey! She always amazes me.

On a side note, is it just me or did J Lo seem like she "outgrew" her dress? Phew

Not feeling the Daniel love. I'm probably too old!