TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 6: Live Shows: Viewer Voting: Archive through May 20, 2014 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just figured that Christina would make it mainly due to the fact that she was a youtube find. I assumed that she had a lot of followers because of that.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Maybe that's why Adam guaranteed Christina would win if she was saved. Like Carlpsmom said, what's the point?

Really hate this instant save thing. Whoever gets fewest votes should leave...period.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Contests run on youtube, facebook, twitter and just about who can rally up the most followers/votes, and that is a shame when clearly there are people voting because they like Justin or Selena or Adam or whoever who haven't even heard the singer sing. Just another "please like this" contest.

I like Christina, but think Kristen should have gone through, since it sounds like she had more votes than Kat or Christina.

But Adam is more popular than Shakira, I guess. Maybe their reasoning is that the votes "for" Adam were split by Kat and Christina and Beiber and others were helping Christina.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Nobody watch the show tonight?? I don't watch DWTS anymore....I think The Voice is 100% bettere. JMHO
I felt Jake was really off tonight. Josh was wonderful but I fear that Christina will win. She sang an Elvis song tonight which was pretty good. If she gets the Bieber fan base votes she's a shoe-in, sorry to say. I'm a Josh fan.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christina had my favorite performance with "Can't Help Falling In Love". I think either Josh or Christina have the talent to win.

Jake just has nothing original to offer to my liking...but then again I am not a country fan.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Josh.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Ok, I'm calling foul!! Something hinky is going on. I can't believe that I can't find Josh's "Set Fire to Rain" ANYWHERE on the top 100 ITunes charts. His songs have consistently been in at least the top 100. I read a comment on one of The Voice articles that said that song was listed under Albums instead of songs and it took them forever to find it..........and who wants to buy a whole album!

Jag, I watch both, but always watch The Voice and record DWTS to watch the next morning. And you're right about Christina, "Can't Help Falling in Love" put her over the top last night. Add to that all of the Bieber fan votes, etc., I'm sure she'll win.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Just a few of the comments on The Voice FB page:

I find it interesting that Jake has tweeted several times about the iTunes glitch for Josh's song, but it's crickets over at social media maven Grimmie's Twitter page.

What happened !! Josh was so cheated!! Couldn't find his song to vote . I-tunes or voice one should make this right !!!! What a set up. Voting started before he even finished his song. How much more could they have done to prove this is rigged. I will not be watching Voice again. Idol has my only attention now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE PROBLEM - Itunes won't let you purchase Josh's version of Set Fire to the rain. Is the fix in?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY JOSH'S SET FIRE TO THE RAIN! THERE IS AN ITUNES GLITCH AND THE SONG ONLY SHOWS UNDER ALBUMS. THIS GLITCH IS CAUSING THE SONG TO NOT CHART ... BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T FIND IT! LETS GET HIM CHARTED!!!!!

All these from:
https://www.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice

MODS, hope my posting it like this was ok.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I predict that because of the Itunes glitch, they will announce that the top 10 downloads will not score any extra points.

Of course, both of Jake's songs ended up in the top 10. sigh.....

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
One more post and then I'm outta here.

Checked Josh's Twitter page and saw a bunch of tweets from J. Bieber.....sorry Adam, but I gotta go with my man Usher and Josh this time.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I swore I wasn't watching The Voice anymore after the last minute fix last week to bump Kristen out of her rightful spot in the finale. Kept my word, and didn't watch or record last night's show.
Josh was my favorite from the beginning, and I hoped he'd win, but from reading here looks like there is potentially another fix in place. Think I'm done with this show for good now.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The song for Josh was easy to find for me. All you had to do was type his name into search.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The only thing that I didn't like about Josh's last song is that the production was a bit too 'Usherized'. Josh did not seem like a white suit sort of singer to me. But, I did enjoy the song a lot.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who the long haired guitar player is in the voice band? I feel like I should know who he is. I googled but can't find anything.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it's Paul Mervich.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read on FORT that the Bieber tweeted Adam and said he was sorry but he had to go with his man Usher. Soooo, there is hope for Josh.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It would be nice if Bieber went with the performer that he thought was the best but silly me ....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. I think it should be based on what us, the viewer, thinks. Not by iTune sales or who's friends with a judge who can influence the votes. Kristen would be in the F3, not Christina, if Adam hadn't tweeted the Bieber. This has been my favorite talent show but there is starting to be too much interference and it's not fair. Last week there was a glitch and they had a problem with showing the Twitter Save votes and this week it's fans being denied buying Josh's song on iTunes. I'm soo disappointed in Adam who I always liked. It's sad.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
There was something hinky with Set Fire to the Rain this morning. I tried to listen to the sample on iTunes. It would not highlight or play. It didn't show all the information every song shows on iTunes, namely time and album. This afternoon it is working normally on Josh's page but still not on the Top 100 Singles page. It is #20 right now. Josh is my favorite, but I don't expect to see him win tonight. The other two are good singers too. I thought Jake seemed nervous singing with Blake last night. I also felt that Josh sounded much better on the duet than Usher. I miss hearing Kristin sing. I enjoy her singing and performance more than Christina's and Jake's.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Carson just announced that the downloads will not count towards the vote due to the problem with Josh's song on iTunes. Their accounting firm said this did not affect the outcome of the votes.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Holy cow...........could they drag this out any longer! I'm ready to go to bed!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I am surprised at 3rd place! Christina Grimmie. I thought she was going to take it.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The winner of the Voice is.........

.Josh Kaufman!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Wow!! I'm so happy!!

Josh 1st
Jake 2nd
Christina 3rd

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY !!!!