TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 6: Live Shows: Viewer Voting: Archive through May 14, 2014 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Second finalist is Josh. Remaining 3 go for the instant save. Hope Kristen gets it. I don't tweet.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Safe: Team Usher....Josh!,
I am soo happy for him

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I must say this stinks. Kristen is the only one of the remaining 3 that placed in the iTunes top 10, and by a pretty wide margin over Christina and Kat. Josh's second song even placed higher than Christina and Kat with Christina at #25.
They should just give Kristen the 3rd slot and skip the tweeting drama.
Will be something if Adam loses both of his girls tonight since he's the only one with two contestants remaining.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Snoops! And I'm afraid the twitter save will be in Christina's favor. Please, please, please..........save Kristen!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
As much as I adore Adam, I have my fingers crossed that he will be out of this......this time. I want Kristen in F3. I like her a lot & better than I like Adam's 2.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
If I tweeted I'd vote for Kristen. She may benefit from the east coast time zone. She's a local girl here in MA, and I have friends that live in her town. She has quite the fan club here rallying votes, so hope that helps.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Christina saved.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read that Christina has a ton of YouTube followers so I'm not surprised. Glad Kat is gone. My ears thank you all.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Well, Josh has been my overall favorite since early on when he sang a George Michael song.
Jake I find endearing, and even though he may not have had the best voice, his personality and demeanor always makes me smile.
As for the bottom 3, the way this was handled really turned me off so that I don't even care to see the finale. The whole last minute decision to do the tweet save and disregard the iTunes placements stinks. Kristen should be outraged.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I do believe that Christina had the "best" sing off. I've had her in my F3 for awhile now......I just had Kristen instead of Jake.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Crap! First, Christina has the advantage of singing last. Then, the graphic showing the live tweet count mysteriously has a problem and can't be shown. Yeah, call me suspicious.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Kristen has the best voice of the 3 but she sounded terrible for the save. Although I'm sure everyone had their minds made up before they gave their swan song. As far as viewer votes go on any of the shows....we'll never know if we're getting the truth.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I also thought Kristen sounded bad in the sing-off. Not that that really had much to do with the votes. I honestly thought that Adam fans would end up splitting the cote and Kristen would make it. I think Shakira may have turned off some folks with how she asked for votes previously. It should be for the performer not the minority.

Regardless, Kristen will have an incredible career. She is a true talent. I did not care for Kat, but she is talented too. Christina looks too much like someone I dislike intensely so I just don't like her. lol I know she is a great singer.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
You can hear a "Jake" in any country bar. There are country artists that make a good living by playing honky tonk joints.......I know, I used to like going to clubs & saw a lot of great artists that were not famous, but were really good. Same goes for rockers.

I just thought that Kristen was different & I liked how that made her stick out.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
I will buy any album that Kristen puts out

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Let's just say that Adam really wanted Christina to go through. The following tweets by Justin Bieber to his 52 million followers:

quote:

Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)
2014-05-13, 8:55 PM

Just got the call from the big bro @adamlevine. I got u man. I started on YouTube and so did @TheRealGrimmie so...

Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)
2014-05-13, 8:58 PM
#voicesave Christina !!!! Lets do this #teamadam!!!!" @Usher love u too :-) @TheRealGrimmie @adamlevine good luck #voicesavechristina

Hope that helps.

I like Christina and I did think she had the best sing-off performance but the above had to make a big difference.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Super bummed that I didn't check in time and vote for Kristen and that she is gone :-(

Poop.

Oh, I didn't know that Shakira made a point about minority.. bummer.

I like Christina, too, but Kristen should have ben in there, I think.

Josh is ok, does nothing for me and Jake seems nice, garden variety hat wearing portly country young old boy.

But thankful Kat is outta there.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Didn't Usher discover "The Bieber"? I read on FORT that Selena Gomez, Bieber's ex, also had her fans voting for Christina for the save.
I hope "The Bieber" gets his fans behind Josh for Usher's sake. He owes Usher big time.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that last week and this week Shakira didn't have much praise for any of the other singers. She rambled a bit because she had to say something nice but she only saw real talent on her own team. The other judges praised everyone not just their team. I will miss Usher next season but I really do like Pharrell. Hopefully Usher will be back.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Usher "did" get credit for Justin Bieber..........however, that is NOT what we are talking about..............

JOSH is great, he was discovered on this show, & Usher is his mentor.......enough said!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Selena also tweeted to support Christina and that went out to her 20 million followers.

That's a lot of support.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm just saying that The Bieber should get his fans to support Usher's Josh in the finals and not Christina who is Adam's finalist.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
If this is how it will be won, what is the point?

I am a Josh fan and would buy his music.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
I so dislike the "Instant Save"...extra pressure on the contestants...think it should just be the one with the least votes goes home. Definitely not fair to us to us west-coasters. Hopefully, they will drop this gimmick for next season and it will just get judged by ALL of us and loser goes home ! Very disappointed in Kristen leaving.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I guess I am in the minority here-but I think Christina's voice is shrill and thought that Kristan and Kat were better than her. I have been a big Noah Guthrie fan on Youtube and she sang with him a while back, her voice is just not enjoyable to listen to.
Disappointed in the way Adam called in the Bieb- I knew there was something up when they didn't show the twitter graph.
I agree with you Irishgranny-they need to change the instant save.