TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 16, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 5/15 - Finale (Singing & Results): Archive through May 16, 2013 users admin

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I am sure Angie will go far. For some reason some of the winners of these shows do not do so well. I do like both the top two but do not think they will go far after this is over. There were some better voice and I know we have forgotten them for now, they will show up in a few months with a great career.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I guess this time next year we will know who made it and who didn't.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see either finalist having much drive and enthusiasm. It's a tough business and I think it will be hard for them to get anywhere. Having a good voice isn't enough. There is a lot of talent out there that is trying to make it. You have to push and push. I think Angie has a chance.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Janelle has a good chance of making it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember watching AI in years past and getting goosebumps from some of the performances. There was none of that this year. Candice has a much stronger voice than Kree, who never quite hits those high notes and forces her voice for them. Just don't think she's that good.

At this point I don't really care who wins. Don't see myself buying either of their albums. I am looking forward to seeing Adam Lambert tonight with Angie!!! And some of the other guests. It's always a good show, even if you don't care for the winner.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I hope Kree wins, but if Candice wins I'm ok with that too. Never was a fan of Adams. Haven't heard his music except for this show, but that is because it is not the kind of music I list to. Good luck to both Kree and Candice tonight. I bet it is going to be a long day for them. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't care which one wins. I do wish them both every success as they seem to be very nice people.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, you won't hear his music on the radio, very few idols get played on the radio, except R&B and gospel. And Kelly and Carrie. Even Daughtry is not played as much anymore.
Down with Clear channel and it's grip on all things music and it's greed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I ate the grilled cheese and voted for Angie, what? Yes, I just didn't vote.

And what Jimmer said.. nice people..

And the drive and enthusiasm.. I mean it took until last night for Candace to wear a skirt or dress and I don't think Kree did that much either. Of course they don't have to but most performers do vary their outfits more than just a different color of blouse or shirt. Angie and Janelle had that going, more enthusiasm and they performed.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Mariah - give back your 18 million - that was a poor version of lip sync and it is not as if you moved a round an inch
\
and Psy seriously? way to show that AI is really about singing!!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Janelle's performance with The Band Perry showed she would have been much more entertaining in the finale then what we had. She fits right in with the whole country thing and will do well.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Sadiesmom, that was horrible lip syncing. Even my 16 year old commented about it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Janelle was good! Frankie Valli and the guys were embarrassing. Mariah's pretty bad. (I'm behind watching.)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I thought Jennifer and Candice did well. Hope she wins. Loving Angie and Adam. They need to do a CD together.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Angie did great with Jessie J. Wow, she invited her to go to the UK to perform the single she never got to sing.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Frankie Vallie did some bad lip syncing too but Im kind of thinking that the sound may have been delayed a fraction because even when Mariah said something/spoke on the microphone her voice didn't match the movement.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well it is possible some parts of the show were pretaped, another way of deluding us. Kree singing live did not have any delay.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Someone on another site, said they watched Keith Urban's performance Tuesday. I guess some things probably are pretaped.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love Aretha. Too funny that she announces that Candace is a winner. Ryan tries to get out of it and says, you dont know who won but its nice. She says I do. ROFL.

Worst lip sinc of the night was Mariah. terrible.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Is that Jennifer's boy toy?

I'm watching a very jerky, online broadcast, from
the East Coast, and can't tell nuttin'. ;)
I just want to see who wins.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
WINNER: CANDICE!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ahh, she's so happy and shocked, she is trying to sing through the tears.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I'm on the Idol ticket email list and Keith and Mariah's performances were taped last week. The email said the following:

"The two Idol judges and music superstars are taping live performances that will air during the ldol finale and you can be in the live studio audience!!

The performances are on the Idol stage at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles and will be taped. The tapings then be aired during the Idol Finale. Keith is performing on Tuesday night and Mariah is performing on Wednesday night. You may attend both. Each will be perfoming a song or two.

THIS IS NOT A TAPING OF AMERICAN IDOL."

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
excuse - me - taping live (???) performances, isn't that a non-sequitor?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is kind of silly. They couldn't give a dead performance.

I did enjoy the finale for the most part. IMO Angie's performances were the highlight.