TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 5/08 - Top 3 week (singing & results): Archive through May 09, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Official: Randy has quit

“Yo! Yo! Yo! To put all of the speculation to the rest, after 12 years of judging on American Idol I have decided it is time to leave after this season”

Eonline

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Results:

First person in the finale is....

Candice

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Doesn't look good for Kree. :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Final results:

Kree going to the finale with Candice!

Angie going home

WOO HOO!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
wow, I was wrong.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just got goosebumps I'm so thrilled! YIPPEE!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow, I thought Angie would make it to the end.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Glad you happy, Naja. :-) I liked Kree, those two gals are wonderful.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now I don't have to feel guilty for falling asleep and missing the voting hours....LOL

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Who do you want to win between the two?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kree. I have just loved her from the moment top 10 started. You?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
They all deserved to go to the finale so it's hard to see one of them not go.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I love her too. I just want to hug that sorry out of her...she just seems so sad to me. I want her to be happy.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, they all were very talented.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I've liked Kree and Angie from the beginning so I'd like to see Kree win.
She better bring it next week because I feel the judges will be beating her up. They acted shocked when they said Kree's name instead of Angie.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
I've watched the show, from day one. Every year,
since AI 2, I've said it was fixed...and every year, I've said I'm through. Once again, they've chosen the winner, before we've had the chance to
vote. I really believed that Angie has the best voice & package.

Once, again: I'm through.

P.S. I loved Keith Urban, even though I couldn't name a single one of his songs. He was supportive, and funny.

Okay, I'm really through;).

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Longbeach, I know what you mean. Kree looks so sad. This is just my opinion but I feel she has lost her confidence over the course of the show. I know I sound cynical but I just hate how the judges constantly questioned her song choice and ability all season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yay Kree. She has been my favorite from day one and I am so glad I am not the only one.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Kree's loss of her parents may have left her with what's called a sad effect. Sorry to say, show business might not be a good venture for a tender spirit like Kreedom's. And I agree, the judges weren't as kind to her that they should have been.
I think Amber and Candace got the royal treatment.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Kree too.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't thin Angie thought she would go home. she has been praised so much, just like Amber, I think she was in shock. It will be interesting to see how things work out after the season is up and who is signed when the albums are out. We know the top 5 had been working on albums for a quick release - will they all be released? .

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed that Angie didn't make the final two. I didn't think Candice performed all that well (off key) and I don't see her as a current artist. Somewhere? Seriously? And yes, I know she didn't pick it but if that is what they think will work best for her then Idol is toast.

Kree is just sad. She may be a good singer but I don't think she has enough energy to make it work.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
On another note, I've read rumors that all the judges will be out next year and Nigel Lythgoe will also be out. They will be revamping AI because during the all important 'sweeps' month of May where advertiser rates are determined, their ratings dropped and continue to drop from week to week. They used to dominate. So, basically, they are losing advertising money.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I like Kree the best although some of the song choices have been not great. It has only been 3 years since her mother passed away and losing her father to a plane crash when she was 12? Horrid. How can that not be with you a lot of the time... I am sure everyone in the top 5 or 6 will go on to record. Given the right songs, Kree could have a phenomenal first CD. Surprised Angie went home because I thought she had a huge fan base and Boston has a lot more voters than the dink town Kree hails from. Not sure I'd buy a CD of Angie's although I would enjoy her enough if I heard her on the radio, but I will definitely buy Kree's.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Maybe this is the last year for Idol?