TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5/08 - Top 3 week (singing & results)...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 5/08 - Top 3 week (singing & results) users admin

AI12
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 09, 2013Sadiesmom25 05-09-13  2:25 pm
Archive through May 09, 2013Tabbyking25 05-09-13  8:23 pm
Archive through May 10, 2013Rslover25 05-10-13  9:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I wished it would have been a final 3. Anyone of these girls could win with the right song.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I like all 3 girls, in fact I liked all 5 girls. I am disappointed Angie went home, Candace may have the strongest voice but Angie has the most talent, she is the artist and will have the best career, I think she is the most current and marketable. Don't know about Kree, I am not a country fan, but she seems like a wonderful person and her back story brought me to tears.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Since it seems country music is the fastest growing music genre, I think Kree will do wonderful. Country music fans are very loyal and that is what the judges didn't understand when they started knocking everything Kree did. I do think she needs someone to work with her, but so did Carrie and look at her now. Kree gets all of my votes. I would buy her CD.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby and I both liked Janelle better than Kree. Having a sad backstory doesn't make her a good singer ("This is not a Lifetime movie, sweetheart!"). Janelle sang with a lot more energy and personality than Kree does.

Wonder if they'll see a drop in numbers for the finale again this year like they did last year? We skipped the finale last year for the first time ever, cause we didn't care about either of the finalists.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think both Janelle and Kree have very good voices. Janelle has better stage presence right now. Kree has been my favorite from the first and I did not vote for her because of any sad story. I liked her voice and that is why I voted for her the same reason other people voted for Angie or Candice.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
My fav, Angie will not win......but, my 2nd fav, Kree is still in the running!

Winning this show is just what Kree needs to pick her up after all of the extreme personal losses that she's already experienced in her life. With a little more self confidence, she could write great country songs about her life & sorrows that she has had to over come. Country songs are a lot about that kind of thing.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Lazylu, Kree's backstory is not why she is in the finale, she can sing. As for personality, ironically, the two remaining singers competing next week had the least amount of stage presence and personality of the 5 remaining girls.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
The judges! Fox should BEG Simon Cowell to come back as a judge. Should go back to three judges...Simon Cowell, Jimmy Ivene (spelling?) and
Paula Abdul.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, not Paula Abdul! She was as bad as either Mariah or JLo! Ugh!!! All she ever said was, "You look so pretty!"

I really, really wish they would go back to three judges. Four is just too many and the reason they often run over time. Please make it more about the talent and not about the judges. I'm so tired of Mariah and Nicki making everything about them, rather than about the singer they've just listened to.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
lol Babyjaxmom. O.k. The three ideal judges would be: Simon Cowell, Jimmy Ivene and a former idol contestant or former winner like Jordan Sparks.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kelly Clarkson would be good as well. She already was a mentor on that singing show, Duets & she did a really good job.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
Ick I just read that Jennifer Lopez will be on the finale and may be coming back as a judge. She promotes herself over and over. She is a beautiful woman, but come on, lets make this show more about the contestants instead of having all these dueling divas.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Jimmy Ivine, Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert would be good judges. Mostly, I think Adam would be a good judge for the show.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
OMG , ADAM LAMBERT as a judge? AWESOME!!!!
Now my dream judge team is: Adam, Jimmy Ivene and Simon Cowell!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Those three would be great!! Kelly too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: