TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 4/17 - Top 5 week (singing & results): Archive through April 18, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dolly Parton sent a loving message to Janelle :-)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Loved hearing Clay, he still sounds as good as ever. Miss his awkwardness though. He's seasoned, more slick, and has had too much plastic surgery. The Ruben/Clay season was the best, IMO. That was when AI was in it's prime. This season, I only tune in after Survivor on performance night and usually don't watch the results shows at all. Tonight, I only tuned in to see Clay. Will tune out again to miss Fantasia. The Fantasia/Diana season was the worst AI season, again, IMO only.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
And Amber is wearing shorts and high heels.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
He did not have plastic surgery! He had TMJ surgery, he laughingly said while they were in there, he told them to take some fat from under his chin.It was a joke.
Now it is getting old. He is just getting older like most of us.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I will always remember Jennifer Hudson's elimination (like they just showed). Because it was the week the love of my life, Barry Manilow, was their coach, and he was sick about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
First person safe....

Candice!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Second safe is....

Angie!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Third safe is....

Amber!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kree and Janelle are Bottom 2.

See! I knew my fav Kree would be in trouble and I better vote. (I posted earlier how I voted for the first time last night thinking Kree was probably in trouble, and I was right)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dim the lights....

Kree is safe!

Janelle has to sing for her life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
MY DVR CUT OFF. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The judges did not use the save. Randy said it was 2 for, 2 against. Janelle's gone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank you :-)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
No problem, Naja. You do great spoiling regularly, it was the least I could do.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am surprised that Kree was in the bottom two. Janelle will be okay. Country music likes cute blondes that can sing. :-)

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Wow just saw the video. No wonder Fantasia was trending all night on twitter. That girl killed it! She snatched some wigs and then passed the collection plate!

So cool to see Ms Minaj, Ms Carey, and Mr Urban all going "wow!" when she finished.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't care either way, but Idol beat Survivor last night in the ratings by a pretty good margin.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/04/18/wednesday-final-ratings-american-idol-survivor-adjusted-up-2/178511/

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, You said it all:-). That's exactly how I feel, word for word:-).

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I also loved Fantasia! Great performance, but I've never seen her give a bad one. She sings with everything she is and has.

My DVR cut off, too!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Fantasia looked nice.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I always add an extra 5 minutes to AI, cause I know they have a tough time bringing it in on time. They're actually better than they used to be.

I'm really surprised they didn't use the save. Didn't the rule used to be that they had to use it by the 5th place? Maybe they'll use it next week. Although I hate the save, in general. It changes the outcome of the show and I just hate that.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Some tweets about Fantasia's great performance tonight:

Nicki Minaj ‏@NICKIMINAJ

Fantasia just had the best performance of this season. wow. Chills

Stacy Francis ‏@stacyfrancis

of course I cried. as she sang these lyrics for me!!

La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson

An INCREDIBLE performance by Fantasia @TasiasWord on @AmericanIdol! What a voice! What a talent!!!

Mariah Carey ‏@MariahCarey

Go Fantasia, L O V E you, beautiful voice..beautiful person. ♥

LOVE IT!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Fantasia was awesome - her singing comes from within and for me, she kills it every time.

Did anyone notice Keith pop up to stand for her, slightly before the song was finished? She took him to church, you could tell. :-)

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
And Clay and Paula - good times!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Nigel tweeted this photo of Paula with the judges...

http://t.co/CMDyEqKZv0