TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 4/03 - Top 7 Week (Singing and Results): Archive through April 04, 2013 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I noticed that last night, it's not usually where I look. He might be gay. I do hope he goes home tonight because he is not as good as the rest of them.

I think Candace may have the best voice, but is too shy maybe.

I would be happy if Janelle won, she's always so happy. I really want Kree to win, but I am ok with Janelle, Candace or Kree winning.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Lazy, hate to admit, but I noticed too :-) I give Lazaro alot of credit for having the guts to be on tv with his speech problem, but sometimes it is heartbreaking to watch when Ryan keep asking him questions and he has trouble answering. I'm sure it gets worse when he is nervous. I really like his voice but this competition is too much for him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Janelle, Candice and Kree are my faves, too! I voted for all of them last night, but I do agree that Candice is just on another level. She's effortlessly awesome.

Angie is a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, but there's no connection there. I think she's just too young and thinks she's in a high school musical. Every time she sings, it's just so pageanty!

I've started FFing through Mariah's comments. She's a great singer and seems to be a nice person, but she's terrible as a judge. Ramble, ramble, ramble, yammer, yammer, you know I love you, Dahling! Ugh!!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't understand why Lazaro didn't sing something like La Vida Loca or La Bamba - he might have remembered the lyrics than if the problem is English as a second language,but he probably never heard of either of these songs either - he lives in a music vacuum.

Next weeks theme is a mess - it is songs you wished you wrote from Burt Bacharat or what ever you want to sing. ??? Guess Lazaro cansing a song he never hear of before and didn't have time to learn the lyrics to then either.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
so who gets the teen vote this year? Im trying to figure out exactly who is voting for Lazorus.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe people who like tight jeans.... Lazaro looked like he was packing last night. LOL.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep Koklie, his vocal chords are in his pants, that will get him the win. He is exactly like Sanjaya, judges now starting to get nervous that their building him up is going to end up with him moving forward t an embarrassing win.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
And I just want to add Nicole Kiidman lucked out when Tom cruise dumped her. Going home to Keith every night.......yummy

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Isn't he a doll? I'm not watching the singers this year, but I do flip over to try to catch Keith talking. :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yep, she is a lucky girl and as sweet as he seems to be so are their little girls. I bet he is a great caring dad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just melt when he says, "By-bee." (baby)

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep, he could call me babe anytime

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, you're not alone in not warming up to Amber. I just can't get into her at all, her personality or singing.

I would be happy with Kree, Janelle, Angie or Candice in the finals.
Angie has made the comment that she does/did Drama in High School so I think that's why she comes across theatrical.

I think Janelle, though not the best singer, has the biggest personality of all of them. That can take you along way in this business. I'm sure she will be successful in the country world.

I have a teen and her favorites are Angie, Kree, Candace and Lazaro. She doesn't vote but she said if she did that's who she would vote for.

IMO, the only judge that adds anything of value to the show with their comments is Keith. Marah rambles too long, Randy doesn't say anything new or different than he has for years and Nicki is just obnoxious and mean.

Maris, I completely agree, yummy.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Top 3: Kree, Angie and Lazaro???

Eroica

07-28-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Cannot believe Lazaro is in the top 3!! It has got to be the teens voting for him.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Yep, definitely the teens & tweens. You all have to vote!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Candice and Amber safe. Janelle and Burnell in bottom two.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Burnell singing for his life and sounding like he wants to die.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Judges are not saving him.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm done with AI. I can't believe Lazaro's good luck. Give Kree the Idol Statue, it's a given!

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
there is a FIX in there someplace. How could he be in the top 3? CRAZY

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lazaro in the top three and Janelle in the bottom two? Seriously?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
You can't complain if you don't vote.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I did vote.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
One good thing about this week.....I got to see Joshua from last year tonight and last night!!