TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 3/13 - Top 10 Week (Singing and Results): Archive through March 14, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know it's a day early, but I just wanted to start the Hollywood voting weeks with the same continuity of thread title as last year since it worked so well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If they get to bring back people it may not be top 10.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's my understanding that they'll have a sing off for an extra spot (#11), but it's only for the tour. Please don't make us have to vote off someone we've already voted off. I'm pretty happy with the top 10 we have now. A long as Charley and Zoanette are gone, I'm happy. Now if they'd just ditch the stupid save! I really hate that the judges can change the game by saving someone America rejected. It usually doesn't matter in the long run, but when they save someone the resulting sympathy votes the following week cause someone else to go home who might have stayed longer. I just hate that!

Ghostmom03

03-22-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ghostmom03 a private message Print Post    
Is there a theme night tonight?

Ghostmom03

03-22-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ghostmom03 a private message Print Post    
The theme for tonight is songs from past American Idol winners.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I would have put money on Mariah missing show time, but Nikki is the one missing. she is in make up according to Ryan.

Was not Impressed with I believe. Really, of all the choices you are going to choose the Idol written song?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was not impressed with country girl or Devin - Judges seem to agree - the pimp spot should be really something.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
ANGIE SINGING "I SURRENDER"..FANTASTIC! JUDGES LOVED IT TOO.

Lorie

08-29-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I missed Angie's song. Was it the Celine Dion "I Surrender" or the Kim Walker "I Surrender"?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
They called it the Celine Dion song sung by Kelly Clarkson.

Candice was great too.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Lazaro singing "Breakaway"..not good. Bad song choice and pitchy.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Bunell was great and the judges just stood after Amber sang. She was great also. I was disappointed in Lazaro. It seems like they saved the best for last.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I have to say that Nicki's voice is like someone running their fingernails on a chalkboard. I cannot stand listening to her.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Her voice, her look, her stupid sexist comments, and nicknames all irritate me.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
A guy better be leaving. OK..everyone go vote for a woman!!!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Just have to say that Candice singing I Who Have Nothing was SPECTACULAR !! Nickie nailed it when she said that no one else should ever be allowed to sing that ever again on Idol!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Vote for the Worst is voting to keep Lazaro in this week.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
They would have that right (sorry Lazaro)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
We have to remember there are a lot of teener girls who do a lot of the voting and I have a feeling they love Lazaro because he is young and soo cute. Maybe that is why a girl hasn't won for awhile.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicki couldn't be on time (I don't care about LA traffic.. get there REALLY early), then sits there with a hoodie and makes strange comments.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
At least Nigel made her take off the sunglasses. And then later, made her spit out that gum. Just so unprofessional!!! I do agree with a lot of what she has to say, but please stop with the sexual comments! Just so inappropriate! (Love to watch Mariah's face when Nicki's talking. Girl practically rolls those eyes right out of her head!)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oops. Sorry!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Im afraid the best boy singer will go because of his song choice ,Devin.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I agree with all the comments about Nicki. I am "America" and I want to vote HER off!

That being said, I do think we have some mighty strong women this year and the men can't hold a candle to any of them. If America hears what I'm hearing the men should be leaving in rapid succession.

I have several favorite women right now, with Candice, Angie and Amber being the top 3.

P.S. Nicki lost all credibility long ago. What a piece of work. If I were a contestant I would not take any of her comments seriously.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
My favs are Candice, Angie and Devin(I think that is his name, the one who sings in spanish sometimes).

I loved all three of their song choices and the way they sang them.

Amber is still up there too