TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: 12/05 - Top 6 (singing & results): Archive through December 07, 2012 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
let's get this party started.....

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Unplugged acoustic songs tonight.

CeCe- not great
Emblem 3 - pretty good

Carley did a phenomenal job with acoustic version of Beiber's As Long as You Love Me.

VOTE 4 CARLEY

1-855-843-9303

text 9303

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
L.A. critques 5th Harmony harshly..says they can't harmonize!..only 2 can sing solo.

Diamond White singing James Brown's It's a Man's world ...again. Judges like it. Doesn't sound so acoustic to me.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Tate singing Livin' on a Prayer.
Britney thinks he is going off from what he does best.

Demi says he was boring and skipped high note.

Simon-not a good song choice.

Next song will be pepsi challenge - choice by viewers

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
only saw Carley & Tate in the 1st round. I have to watch Survivor. But, I interupted my Survivor watching to watch these 2.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I'm recording survivor.

2nd song

CeCe singing Katy Perry's Part of Me. OMG what is she wearing? Looks like a crazed hooker.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
CeCe is definitely going home.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
L.A.- not loving it, karaoke
Britney-found it entertaining, loved it -???
Simon-will miss her because she is a tryer
Demi-if (Brit) the princess of pop loved it..

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Emblem 3 singing Forever Young. Sounds good to me.

L.A.-you nailed it
Brit-superstar performance
Demi-wants to see them command the stage more but better than first performance.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Carley singing Beyonce's If I Was a Boy.
Great. This girl could sing the phone book.

Judges call her phenomenal, amazing, superstar, stunning!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
5th Harmony singing Demi's Give Your Heart a Break. They look and sound great, like a real girl group.

L.A.-Loved it. Heard harmony!
Brit-Very good.
Demi- Energetic and fun. Simon picked a good song. ha.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Diamond White singing Rhianna's Diamonds in a diamond (how apropros)

L.A. - I like you and I lik the song but unfortunately not your rendition.
Demi-You did it justice, great
Simon-Second half was better but you're in a very competitve top 6, but overall good job tonight.
Brit-good job

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Tate singing Garth Brooks' If Tomorrow Never Comes.
Sounds very good. He's in his element.

Brit-Now that sounds like a TS performance
Demi-huge future ahead
Simon-Welcome back to the competition. Happy you came this far.
L.A. Thanks to America, you are back. Great job.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Following Demi on Twitter and according to her re-tweets she has a lot of her fans enthused about voting for CeCe.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anyone I hear talking about the show just says "CeCe should have gone long ago".

I think Demi and the "fans" are giving her a bum steer on the stupid paw prints and getup and the defiant 'tude. She's being given actual advice.

Demi is majorly irritating.

Hope Simon's groups stay, and Carly Rose.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
So others are not liking Demi so much?? My husband can't stand her. I asked him what the difference was between her and Simon as far as criticism and he said that she seems to pick out certain people whereas Simon is critical of everyone if need be.
He's really hoping Simon doesn't ask her back next time.
I seen her interviewed a couple of times and she seemed so nice.
Anybody else not a fan?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Due to my DD's watching her on the Disney channel and on the Family Channel, I've been watching Demi along with them for quite some time now. She does seem like a nice person but of course she's had some issues. Considering her age and experience I think she has done quite well as a judge. She's a bit out of her league. However, I still like her better than Paula and Nicole.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with Demi. What I do have a problem with is that, it seems, every time she says something, Simon cuts her down for what she says.... I feel like he's trying to make her his 'new Paula'. I think he sees that as 'good tv'. Because of that, I think she gets a bit more combative with him than she actually needs to. Simon would never treat Britney that way.

I actually tend to agree more with her assessment than anyone else. The boy band annoys me because they appear more 'manufactured' than the others. Demi seems to hit right on the money of her assessment of them to me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a good point, Kookliebird. Simon kind of goes out of his way to make Demi look bad. That considered, she is holding her own and doing pretty well.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Finally, CeCe is gone !!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
What is it with this girl band that they like? I can't believe they sent Diamond home over Fifth Harmony.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I figured that Diamond would stay, to spite Simon.

I think there was a bit of cutting Britney down to size since she had four singers when others had three, but I was surprised.

I think in terms of marketability, maybe the group would do well?

Still I thought LA would go with Diamond and THENI thought Demi might through it to the viewer vote.

But YES!! CeCe is gone! I honestly think Demi did her no favors in encouraging her to be so full of herself.. seemed like she got so she didn't want to hear sincere criticism and was pretty defiant..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't get the appeal of Tate. He's a good (or maybe just average?) country singer, but it's not like he's a heartthrob, and it's not like he's one of those quiet emotional types, so what's his appeal? I'm not saying he's not good at what he does, but I just wonder what's getting him first or second place every week.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, he is average at best. I just don't get it. He certainly did not deserve 1st place-his Bon Jovi song SUCKED!!!
His second song while better had plenty of vocal flaws. I look at it in terms of who would I (or anyone) pay to go see.

I wish Simon would let Emblem3 get back to their own songs/rap style (can't believe I just said that) as opposed to the boy band heart throb stuff. They were really good at the beginning. I still think they have the potential to be HUGE stars and I wish more people would vote for them.