TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11/28 - Top 8 Week (Singing and Resul...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: 11/28 - Top 8 Week (Singing and Results) users admin

X-Factor 2
X-Factor (on FOX)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Will this be the week that we finally bid adieu to CeCe?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I kind of want Vino to vamoose.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think you'll get your wish but I can't say that I'm getting much out of Vino either. I feel for the guy because he is a good singer and I think he is an artist but I don't see him as a good fit for this show. Also, they seemed to set him up to fail tonight. That was a terrible song choice. Some songs are so popular and recognized that they cross over the line and become musical cliches and that was one of them. I don't think he'll drop enough to be eliminated but it wasn't a good week for him.

I think that Diamond was good but predictable. Paige was better than I expected. Fifth Harmony was solid and they may get emotional voting as well.

And that's all I've watched so far. I have it recorded and I'll watch the rest tomorrow.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I loved Cece's performance

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Still can't stand CeCe. She just never seems genuine and she has such a cold stare. Ugh.

I'm afraid Vino butchered his song tonight. Too bad.

I'd eliminate both of these two.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would rate them like this:
1) Carley
2) Emblem 3
3) Tate
4) Diamond
5) 5th Harmony
6) Paige
7) Vino
8) Cece

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Paige is first one eliminated.

Josh Krajcik is singing and is doing a great job imo.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Vino and Diamond singing for their life.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Dang it!!! CeCe needs to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Nice production number with Alicia Keys singing, This Girl is on Fire.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Demi looks like Donna Reed tonight.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Vino eliminated. Diamond safe.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
1. Carley
2. Tate
3. Emblem 3
4. 5th Harmony
5. CeCe
6. Diamond

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling. :-)

I finally saw the rest of last night's show. Carly is absolutely amazing and I think that Emblem 3 gave a pretty inspired performance. Simon is a clever guy. I think CeCe did pretty good as well.

I'm a little surprised by the two eliminated but I can't say I'm shocked. Vino just didn't fit the show and that performance was a big mistake and Paige didn't appear very warm which seems to be a requirement on these shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe CeCe is still there. And now she has those really annoying things back on her face. ICK

Haven't finished watching but I guess if Diamond is still there then Vino was sent home and that's fine with me. Teach me to come here to comment before the show is over for me.

Glad the groups made it through. I feared one of them would be in bottom two and be sent home to spite Simon.

My DVR once again went black on that channel and I didn't notice so had to reset the box and missed Paige being sent home.

I have some suspicious about the so called randomness.. I know they negotiated long and hard to get Britney, so she seems to get top billing in introductions, she gets probably one of the most viable groups, she stupidly sends someone home and is allowed then to have more numbers in the contest than the other mentors.... just makes me wonder. I still hope Carly Rose wins it all.

Give Tate a country contract, but I don't think he has to win $5 million just so his wife can stay home and not work. Pfft.

She (Britney) is worthless in terms of comments, but Demi is meaner and seems to bring down her contestants.. and despite that CeCe is still there!

I do get to FF through much.. anything with Khloe, things like Brit's performance.. so that saves time.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Someone explain to me how Cece is still there, the girl is terrible, she looks terrible, with the crap on her face and her fried hair, and her thin lip glare. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I loved Vino, loved his save me song, sorry but I think Diamond was pitchy and butchered her song, I don't think either of them would have won, or Paige so I guess it doesn't matter.

Carley Rose is clearly the most talented. I hate country so give Tate his contract and get him off my tv, I ff through his performance. I like both groups.

I hate the fact that the smug face of Cece, will be in the pepsi commercial, hopefully she will be put in a background position.

Simon please don't ask Demi back next year.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
My DD's watched Demi a lot on the Family Channel and I think she can sing so I guess I'm a bit of a fan. However, I think this show is out of her league. Even so, she is still better than Paula or Nicole.

As Sea mentioned it seems that Britney gets some perks. Nevertheless, I'm impressed with how well she has done. She looks great, she acts professional, she mentors well and makes intelligent comments and stands her ground.

CeCe is certainly quirky. I'm not a big fan of her performances but in her defense there is no way someone like her is likely to win regardless. She isn't bland and inoffensive enough.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I think mostly Britney makes meaningless comments during the show, but I do think she's done better with her mentees (but some of them were better) and she isn't being mean/spiteful in comments as much as Demi and whatshisname..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: