TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11/21 - Top 10 Week (Singing and Resu...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: 11/21 - Top 10 Week (Singing and Results) users admin

X-Factor 2
X-Factor (on FOX)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've only seen (I think) five performances so far. They have all been pretty good and I think they have toned down some of the production noise and are letting us hear more of the performers. It's a Thanksgiving type show where they are singing songs as a tribute to people who have made a difference in their lives and some of them are so emotional it is affecting their singing.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Adios Arin and Beatrice. I voted for Beatrice and wish her a bright future. Arin please stay out of her way. Thank you.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So much emotion. Some of these performers are so young. They go from a life of limousines, living in a mansion, having people look out for them, chatting with Britney Spears and the potential to be very successful not only back to a life of relative obscurity but back to some very difficult personal situations as well. It must be very tough.

Interesting how the X-Factor is announcing the rankings whereas AI never lets anyone know the position of the top performers.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I like that they tell us the positions.

I was disappointed that they kept CeCe, oh well maybe next week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that they shouldn't have kept CeCe. She clearly has no where to go in this competition whereas I think that Beatrice had the potential to bounce back a bit.

Although they are nice talented likable guys I can't see either Tate or Vino being the type of performer they are looking for as an X-Factor winner. They remind me of Taylor Hicks.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
This show is hard on the 13 year olds! And, the LAST person I'd want to be "comforted" by is CeCe. Yuck! She has no personality nor compassion.....she's a contrived act.

I hope CeCe goes next...her time should be up. Being in the bottom so many times should tell her something.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I've decided that the question "How do you feel?" is the most inane thing they could ask a contestant!!!!!

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
I am not a CeCe fan either but I will say she showed more compassion to Beatrice than her own coach Britney did. Britney just stood there while that little girl cried her eyes out. It was nice to see that side of CeCe.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Beatrice said her at least one of her vocal cords has hemmoraged. Also she said she didn't like her clothes or songs.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's not a good thing. Where did she say that, Ketchup?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: