TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: General Discussions: Archive through November 03, 2012 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
THE TOP 16

TEENS
Mentored by Britney Spears

Beatrice Miller
Arin Ray
Carly Rose Sonenclair
Diamond White

OVER 25's
Mentored by L.A. Reid

Vino Alan
Jason Brock
David Correy
Tate Stevens

YOUNG ADULTS
Mentored by Demi Lovato

Jennel Garcia
Willie Jones

CeCe
===

Simon: Emblem 3, Lyric145

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I saw one name on the list I was hoping would be gone! Oh well, must give it more time I guess.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Ny favorites by category are Beatrice,Vino,CeCe,and Lylas

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
for your perusal (scroll down to eye patch)

http://lyricdaqueen.tumblr.com

You're welcome

ps. I meant My not Ny in the previous post.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Do the live shows finally start this week?

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Starts tomorrow night apparently. Thursday at the latest.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
LA Reid never ceases to amaze me at his immaturity and vindictiveness while judging. He cannot handle any criticism from Simon and has to go "tit for tat" in retaliaton, at the expense of the singers. So childish. Makes him look bad and he loses all credibility in my opinion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree about LA and found Demi to be sort of a downer too, at times.

Loved Simon's fangs when they first came in..

Videomic

04-15-2009

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Videomic a private message Print Post    
I also agree about LA. The older contestants can handle what he is saying but I'm not sure a 13 year old can tell the difference between a criticism against them versus just trying to get back at another judge. I thought that the one girl was going to break out crying. I feel that sometimes it was more about the judge than the talent.

Also can we get rid of Kardashian!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This show is filled to the brim with big egos and immaturity.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
And, what's with all the special effects, distracting dancers and gaudy outfits. THE VOICE is looking better and better to me all the time. I don't even want to wait for AI.

The X-Factor has become a train wreck and I'm losing interest in watching it.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike I was thinking the same thing. Some of the clothes were terrible and too much theatrics. There was too much background music and I could hardly hear some of the singers. It really didn't do some of the singers justice. Our guy from Waynesville, Vino Alan didn't do well in my opinion. He needs to keep to the soulful singing.
Why do they try to make them all "pop" stars?

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I feel the exact same way. I was excited about the talent they found . . however, between the judges and the overproduction, they pretty much ruin it for me. I could hardly hear any of the talking and the singing . . . everything was way too loud. I thought LA had gotten nicer than last year . . wrong. Brittney just thinks everyone is "amazing".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And since I finished watching.. agree about the volume and over production and not being able to even hear some of them sing.

And I'd totally forgotten about the co hosts but it didn't take Khloe long to annoy me to the point of trying to FF through any time her mouth was moving because she seems to think she's Jeff Probst at tribal council, quizzing judges about their comments, interrupting the flow, but that's not her job (I sure hope). She's higher on my list of annoying than Brooke Burke.

This show for most of the judges has been ABOUT the judges and not the singers. Hmm, kind of like AI but at least those weren't so much meant to be mentors.

The Voice looks better and better.. the coaches bicker but they also praise other singers when that is warranted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.aol.com/video/khloes-x-factor-debut/517523079/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing8%7Cdaily-buzz7%7Csec8_lnk2%7C228822

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
ITA about L.A. and his immaturity and how this show is just so over-produced, just as it was last time. The dancers are so out of place, as well as distracting. I thought Vino was the worst and Carley the best. Cee Cee's makeover was horrible. She was a pretty girl but now, ick! Did not like the song choice for Paige nor did I think shaving her head was necessary. I thought Brittany picked a poor song for Diamond and did not like the crimping of Beatrice's hair. I think Brittany is in a time warp. Her only saving grace is having Carley on her team. I thought Simon did well with the groups and I liked Emblem 3.

I agree about Khloe and thought it was rude of her to put Demi on the spot like that. Mario is an experienced host but why did they pick her? Wasn't Kat available? I heard they are getting a million dollars for 6 weeks of work! W.T.F.

With that being said, I am enjoying the show.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I thought L.A. turned Jason Brock into one hot mess. Though I do think Demi did a great makeover on Jennel. She looked and sounded great.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm watching & for the most......I do not like this show! I really like The Voice much better than this show. I hate L.A.! IMO, he looks a bit "out of it". Kinda like he's on something.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
These singers really don't have a chance.....given their "mentors". Just watching now and hate the way this is unfolding. I've only seen Lovato's young singers so now must sit through the LA Reid older group. Not sure I respect his judgement.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jusst wait!! LOL.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I can't believe the difference in CeeCee's appearance . . she was very attractive before (except for the spots on her face) but her face doesn't save her with that horrible hair. It looked glued down last night. The only thing I like about Paige's shaved hair is she looks less like Rihanna now.

I was sad to see Diamond go. Personally I like her better than Aaron.

All of the performances last night were so much better than the previous night. All toned down.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Please someone get Khloe and the Kardashian family off of my TV!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I agree; the Kardashian chick does NOTHING for the show. She needs to go. At least Mario is eye candy, with those adorable dimples.

I, too, liked Diamond better and am sad to see her go.

I do feel like LA redeemed himself a bit with who he kept as his top 3.

I will always trust Simon's judgement over the others. I think he tells the truth and the contestants appreciate that!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Khloe gives it the vibe of the Miss America Pageant.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I read that they are giving the increased ratings credit to Khloe. What a slap to Mario! Who is watching this show because she is on it? Terolyn, spot on with your observation!