TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through November 21, 2011 users admin

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Michael didn't do anything embarrassing his season, did he? I really liked him. Wanted him to be the Bachelor. For some reason I thought his twin was married when they did the show. I remember him saying he wanted to marry young.... but I thought it was "like my brother." I oould be wrong, though...it's not a detailed memory so I could be mixing it up.

Julip

09-28-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julip a private message Print Post    
Michael was a nice guy as I remember, but I think Jillian decided he was just too young. I think she let him go after the hometown dates? I thought it was cute how he and his twin pretended to be each other when Jillian visited.

I know the engagement pic is posed, but it looks so Stepford-y with the ladies dressed alike, too lol. Plus Holly looking so much like DeAnna now. If they start dressing alike outside of photo shoots, I think we better start worrying!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly, it seems like everyone loved Michael and wanted him to be the next Bachelor.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
What Julip said - if ONE more photo shows up with matching clothes....LOL

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Bachelorette Ali and Roberto look as if all is going well. Here is a very short video, dated Dec. 13, of them talking about their holiday plans. http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20449256,00.html

(As you can see, it won't let me copy and past the link properly. If you're really curious, maybe you can search people.com for it. There is no real news, just them talking and laughing. It looks like maybe they were doing a photo shoot, so maybe there is an article in People magazine.)

<fixed link>

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Very cute. They still look happy together. I love happy endings!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ali is going to be on Rachael Ray sometime soon, tomorrow, I think. In the preview, Ali said when they first asked her to be the bachelorette, she said no.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I turned on Rachael Ray yesterday morning to see Trista and Ryan talking about how Ryan putting his laundry away leads to more intimacy. There were other things said too like hugging for 30 seconds three times a day. They are such a nice couple.

Ann

09-27-2005

Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Ali Fedotowsky Talks Wedding Plans

While they have not publicly announced a wedding date yet, The Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky claims she and fiance Roberto Martinez have “two dates set”one if the wedding is televised and one if it’s not.

“It's really important to us that this event is done exactly how we want it,” Ali told In Touch exclusively at the Badgley Mischka opening on Rodeo Drive on March 2. “I don't want a camera man down the aisle watching me... There's so many things I need to make sure aren't going to happen.”

The bride-to-be says although the couple is currently “figuring it out,” if she had it her way, the two would already be married.

“I could just see his eyes and know and feel his love for me,” Ali says. “I just want to be married and be in love and be with my family and so does Roberto.”

Although she is still unsure of the number of bridesmaids (mostly likely between four and six), Ali says the wedding will most likely be in California.

“I don't want to have to travel for my wedding,” she says. “I'm a very carefree bride I guess you could say. I don't really care about the little details.”

Permalink | Posted: March 3, 2011

In Touch Magazine

<added link>

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Good for her !!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's nice to know they're still together and still happy. I hope they do decide to film the wedding for TV, cause I enjoyed Trista's so much!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Trista's was kind of okay but hopefully if this couple does marry on tv they will have seen what Rob and Amber did and make it about the wedding and not contrived scenes with innuendo filled bachelor and bachelortte parties and cameras following a supposed spat. With Rob and Amber there wasn't all that crap, just a beautiful wedding and actual celebrations of their love.. I loved Rob taking the guys out deep sea fishing and Amber taking the girls to swim with dolphins.

But anyway back to this show.. I do kind of want to see this wedding if they choose to accept that key.. er accept the offer to televise it.

They do seem to be succeeding and I hope it continues that way.

And speaking of Ali and those she rejected.. the "Guard and Protect your Heart" with the crazy tattoo.. is now coupled with .. Vienna.

Yikes.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
lol, I don't see Mr. "g & p your heart" (Casey?) with Vienna. That's funny!

I thought Jason and Molly had a very nice wedding, less tvish than Trista and Ryan.

I really don't care if they televise Ali and Roberto's wedding, but if they do, I'll probably watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, ITA re: Rob and Amber's wedding. It was just beautiful - unlike that pink spectacle that Trisha had.

Ann

09-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Not sure if this is the place to put this article.

Chris Harrison: Ashley Hebert is a favorite to be the next 'Bachelorette'

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 03/09/2011

While he still claims the star of the next season of The Bachelorette hasn't been determined yet, Chris Harrison acknowledges The Bachelor bachelorette Ashley Hebert is a favorite for the role.

"Ashley H, as far as fans go, is a big front-runner," the host told TV Guide on Tuesday.

Harrison also suggested that fellow bachelorette Ashley Spivey -- who he had previously mentioned as a possibility for The Bachelorette role -- is no longer being considered for the position.

"Everyone has sympathy for Ashley S, but from what I can tell from the fans, they're not clamoring for her... She's one of those girls you just want to hug and tell her it's going to be OK and you hope she will get that self-esteem. That's the only thing she's lacking is the self-esteem a beautiful girl like her should have," Harrison explained about the 26-year-old nanny from New York, NY.

Harrison had originally denied rumors that the show had already selected Hebert, a 26-year-old dentist from Philadelphia, PA, as its next Bachelorette in an interview with TV Guide last week.

"There will be a Bachelorette announcement very soon... It might be announced on After the Final Rose, but I can promise you as of [February 27] I was with the creator of the show, Mike Fleiss, and when I left him in the wee hours of the morning we did not have a Bachelorette picked. We don't make a decision right away because we really leave a lot up to our fans and viewers," Harrison said last week.

"Immediately after Ashley S's exit, everyone was clamoring for her, but maybe that will die down, so let's wait and see. Ashley H can easily be our Bachelorette and she's a contender, but it has not been decided. We're constantly going back and forth and the front-runners change 10 times. We play the show out and honestly I can see a show with Ashley S, Ashley H -- I can see a show now with [Michelle Money]."

While not formally announced by ABC yet, The Bachelorette's seventh season is expected to premiere in late May and begin production later this month.

source: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-ashley-hebert-is-favorite-be-next-bachelorette--12059.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must not have received the memo that Ashley H. was the fan favorite to be the next Bachelorette. Hopefully, all the men live "north" of Massachusetts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I must have missed that memo as well. And I had the same thought about the guys' location. Hopefully, they either pick guys who are willing to move or are all from the her area.

I can't see her being a good choice.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really think they'll give us whoever Brad doesn't pick, be it Chantal or Emily. People always seem to feel sorry for the one he doesn't pick in the end.

Which is why I couldn't bring myself to watch Jason and Molly's wedding. I was just disgusted with him.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine someone who is so far along in her dental schooling to take all those months off to be on the Bachelor and then on the 'ette. I'd want to get it over with and then start moving in another direction with my life. I also didn't get the memo. I also cannot see Emily as the next 'ette. It would mean being away from her daughter, again.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I can't see Emily as the next 'ette either. Don't care either way about Ashley H.

Chris said something about being able to see Michelle as the next 'ette. I sure hope not!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chris may be able to see Michelle as the next Bachelorette, but I don't think anyone else does. Ick! I did feel sorry for her on the WTA, though. Some of those women were just vicious. And she would have to be away from her daughter for months again, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, the reason I don't buy into Michelle being so torn up being away from her daughter for 3-4 weeks is she just had a movie come out within the last month and I'm sure she was away from her daughter for quite some time while she was filming the movie. I did think it was odd that none of the girls brought up this movie, unless it was edited out of the show.

Don't.Feel.Sorry.For.Her.One.Bit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They were pretty ugly the way they were attacking her. It's a TV show and yes, she said some mean things, but they were pretty funny for the most part. She was playing a character on the show and for them to take it so personally was kind of ridiculous. I think the producers stirred that up for drama, too. I try not to take anything too seriously that happens on this show. Not much of it (if any) is real.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Another "Bachelorette" relationship bites the dust.

It's officially over between "Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and season 6 winner Roberto Martinez, her rep confirms in an official statement.

"As they go through this difficult time, we ask that you respect the couple's privacy," her reps adds.

The couple got engaged on the finale of the popular ABC reality show in 2010 and it looked like smooth sailing for the former Facebook employee and her prince charming.

Though they decided to enjoy a long engagement, the couple set a wedding date for this year, but their plans were scrapped so Fedotowsky could recover from knee surgery.

"The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears," Fedotowsky told PEOPLE in August.

"In my mind, Roberto is my husband," she said. "We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple.

Fedotowsky maintained they were still engaged this fall -- though their wedding was postponed indefinitely -- but it looks like their love story doesn't have a fairy tale ending after all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Too bad. I thought they would make it.