TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through July 19, 2011 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Since no one is spoiling..Ashley's home town date was great..a real Greek party with all the aunts and cousins. Ames's date was nice, he is nuts about her, but I don't think "it" is there for Ashley. Ben's date is a little bit sad with his father having passed, he has a real strong mother and sister. Ben is starting to fall and Ashley feels it too, but they only told us. So far, the guys come from fairly to-do families.
(1st. Date was with Constantine).

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
JP took Ashley roller skating and they had a good time. They are with his family and his mother and brother are concerned that he may get hurt. JP is smitten. I wish he would let his hair grow longer.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Interesting how JP's mother was the only one who noticed "a spark" in Ashley. All the other mothers were skeptical.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Bandit...of course she did...she's a Jewish mother!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Ben's sister for next B'ette

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Rose ceremony..Ben, JP, Constantine. Ames goes home.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ames is gone.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Fiji next week. I wanna go. Oh no! More tears coming up the next two weeks!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
So, so painful seeing Ames go like that. He looked absolutely shell shocked. Such a class act though.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Definitely Ames for the next bachelor. He needs an intellectual girl.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
My heart broke for Ames. What a sweet, sweet man.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Ames had the best exit limo speech ... ever. Loved his line on the home date that you have to "try to be as romantic as possible, through ordinary life". Someone needs to grab him up!

Scarebaby

07-31-2005

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scarebaby a private message Print Post    
Ames! What a sweetie. Too intellectual for Ashley, I think. And he looked like he sustained another concussion tonight when she sent him packing. But he's a true winner in life, such a gentleman.

And I fell in love with Ben F tonight! Whew!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Actually thought these last four guys were probably the best final four of all the seasons. All came from what appeared to be strong families, very supportive and caring. Loved the strong sisters that the guys had. Ames seemed stunned, so much so that you have to wonder what their unedited conversations were like. It was hard to figure out what all the drama might be in Fiji....JP refuses the fantasy night??? Ames comes all the way to Fiji for another try??? God help us that Bentley shows up.....

Horsemom2

05-09-2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Horsemom2 a private message Print Post    
I have been a longtime lurker here but had to come out of lurkdom to discuss Ames. His demeanor is very similar to our son's so I am pretty sure Ames has Asperger Syndrome.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Welcome to posting!

I loved Ames' comment about romance. A wonderful way to look at life. All four seem like nice guys. Other than final two I would think the hometown date show would be the toughest time to leave. It's more personal at that point and I think it was Ali who said she felt bad because she didn't want the family to feel it was their fault.

I still have trouble telling Ben and Constantine apart.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Horsemom2, I was also thinking there was something about Ames that I just couldn't explain it. Yes, he reminds me of my friend's son with Aspergers. Extremely smart and analytical thinking but quite awkward with people, especially around the ladies.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing your insight, Horsemom2. I have always felt protective towards Ames and dreaded the day Ashley would break his heart. He seems so open and vulnerable, a very sweet person.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I can't tell Ben and Constantine apart either.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Love love love Constantine. If she doesn't want him my daughter said she would take him. LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ashley is the girl for Ames. He is more of a thinker than she is.

Chads Ford PA , where Ames is from, is just beautiful.

Andrew Weyth was from there and a lot of his paintings were of that area.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can tell them apart.. one has better hair.. but which one? Don't know unless I'm seeing a labelled picture..

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Dodoc:" I don't think Ashley is the girl for Ames. He is more of a thinker than she is."

I totally agree with you!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I though less on this board would love Ames or be attracted to him; we all genuinely fell in love with Ames and I'm glad.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Ames is OK. I read he's in a relationship with Julie from Brad's second attempt at love. Good for Ames.

<added spoiler box>