TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through July 12, 2011 users admin

Lavender

05-03-2011

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lavender a private message Print Post    
uh oh...looks like ben and ashley dont come home from their date and jp is realllllllly upset!!!

Lavender

05-03-2011

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lavender a private message Print Post    
btw...above is from the previews..shes on the date with ben right now.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley is now on a 1and1 date with Ben. Ben would like their relationship to go to the next step. He is smitten.

Lavender

05-03-2011

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lavender a private message Print Post    
her 3rd date is with ryan so he could be the one jp is mad about. i know im getting ahead of myself...sorry lol

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
All the guys are really mad that Ben did not come home until the next morning. JP reacted the most . The group date was Taiwan wedding pictures. JP was not happy there also. During cocktails JP expressed his feelings about being upset and Ashley gave him the rose. Ames showed Ashley some pictures when he was young and he definitely has veneers or caps now. His teeth were very separated in the earlier pictures.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley is now on her date with Ryan. They go to a temple. She doesn't feel it with him. She has doubts. I doubt he will get a rose.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley tells Ryan her true feelings and he is hurt.
By the way, Ashley's legs look better in light slacks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
There is no cocktail party. Ashley knows who she wants to let go.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Lucas goes

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley did not give out roses on her dates with Ben and Constantine. She does not want a cocktail party, her mind is made up. JP is the only one with a rose before the rose ceremony. Constantine, Ben, and Ames got roses. Lucas was sent home.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
More tears from Ashley.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And then buckets of tears from Emily..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Emily said "you know" more times than Ashley has said "B....."

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
OMG It was hard to watch Emilys chat with all her "you know"s UGH!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Can I just say I Love Ben. He wasn't my favorite in the beginning but after last night, love him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
lol Cinnamongirl, I kept saying "Please don't say it again" and then she did!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Why did Ashley have to put on a traditional gown to have her pic taken with JP ?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog at popwatch.ew.com

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Bachelorette Ashley: Why I Needed to Send Ryan Home
By Ashley Hebert
Tuesday July 12, 2011 10:30 AM EDT

"I have been looking forward to this week because it really does mark the end of a chapter that seemed to be consuming everyone's emotions … including mine! ..."

20509491%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20509491,00.html

I doubt the link will work. I had a hard time finding the article online today, so, I posted that link anyway.

Her one on one with Constantine was the first time they kissed. She clarified that the overnight with Ben was spent apart. She refers to Ben as a boyfriend. She doesn't call the other guys that. (I wonder if that is a slip and a hint to us.) She thought she'd be going to Ryan's hometown. "He was always a guy that I knew I would go on a hometown date with." Didn't realize until the date that her feelings for the other guys were stronger.

"During my conversation with Lucas on the group date, I realized that we had some very differing ideas about family and relationships. I began to see just how different we were and how there was very little room for change."

Tresbien

08-27-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I think this part will work Happymom:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20509491,00.html

ETA having trouble with this one too!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
JP has made this my favorite ever Bachelorette. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just want someone to take Ames under their wing. He NEEDS someone and I don't think it will be Ashley. Loved that he was confident enough to wear red pants. I mean, what guy chooses to wear red pants! Then, Ashley puts him in the 70's prom tuxedo... he just accepted the dorkiness without much issue. Also, at the rose ceremony, there was something about the back of his jacket. Like it was altered but the alteration seam was coming out. I think that he just needs someone to take care of him. Can't wait to see his hometown date. He's so adorable, I wonder what his family is like.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh and I love Ben too! He's really good with her.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for her that she sent Ryan & Lucas home.......they both kind of creaped me out from the beginning. I kind of warmed a little to each of them but think she's got better suited guys for her left. It was a good call on her part.

Ames: such a sweatheart! He would make a good next bach. IMO but, maybe he's not the best fit for Ashley.

Constantine: Yep, he's handsome & all right now. I still think he's a little too reserved for Ashley at this point in her search. It just might be a case of too little, too late for him.

JP: He's in love with Ashley! His honesty to her about the jealousy he's feeling towards the other guys & the way he's handling this jealousy is very admirable. IMO, Ashley knows/feels how close he has become to her & that can't hurt him at this point.

Ben: This fine young man has grown the most on me over the course of Ashley's season. No, he was not a stand out at the beginning either in a positive or negative way. He has gradually taken his feelings & his time w/Ashley a little step deeper each & every time they are together. If he doesn't get this girl in the end, he would be the best choice for a future bach. season.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I love JP, but his anger last night upset me a bit. I hope he doesn't have a temper and flies into a rage if something does not go his way. That can ruin a relationship very fast. I hope I'm wrong about him.