TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through July 05, 2011 users admin

Chy

07-19-2003

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up Jezz!
I wont have to plot to be around TV then.

Gme3323

06-09-2011

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gme3323 a private message Print Post    
Was he wearing his mask or was it his sparkling personality that you recognized?

LOL Spit my coffee on that one

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I didn't actually see him myself. I was told he was at the premiere in St. Louis at our Zoo.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Happy I was able to entertain!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As if she didn't have enough self-esteem problems, she isn't even paid as well as some past Bachelors/Bachelorettes..

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/01/how-much-did-bachelorette-ashley-make/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing9%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk1%7C74906

Closetfanfour

07-11-2009

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Closetfanfour a private message Print Post    
When is the finale for this so BB can be in the front spot on TVCH? TIA!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She may not have gotten a big pay check, but she got to see the world and got to meet the love her life, B...

Tvclubber

06-22-2008

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvclubber a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for Ashley when she was on the Brad show. This time, I'm enjoying her.

Bentley's episodes were entertaining in a weird train-wreck kind of way. I'm glad she now realizes that he was gaming her (or does she???).

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
As if she didn't have enough self-esteem problems, she isn't even paid as well as some past Bachelors/Bachelorettes...

Hmmm... I guess that's what happens when you're the third or fourth choice to be The Bachelorette.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, my point was that other Bachelors/ettes have been given all those same advantages AND significantly more cash. And she even is giving up more since she would have more earning power as a dentist than some of the former contestants, AND she probably has more debt with student loans.

So she perhaps gave up more, potentially, AND she was simply valued less.

I'm not saying it wasn't worth it for her or she didn't benefit but with her admitted and demonstrated lack of self-esteem, the price difference has to hit home a bit with her.

And I agree if she does meet the love of her life, who cares? I'm hoping she doesn't in the end.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was joking about the love her life. She met the man whose name I don't want to ever hear again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL!! Indeed she did.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Put me down as someone who cares if Ashley meets the love of her life. Ashley has done nothing I have seen to indicate she is not looking for a person who wants to be her husband.

Her first choice sucked but how many other people in this world have made bad first choices when it comes to picking a spouse. I think Ashley really needs someone she can believe is into her.

In case it isn't obvious, count me as wanting her to find this person in the end.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It is not that I don't want her to find someone, I just don't see her as being emotionally open to the guys since she found B.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope she finds her guy.. and if it is someone from this season, that's cool, though it so rarely works unless one or both of them is completely open to relocation. Hopefully she really isn't limiting herself to moving only as far as southern Mass.

Every season, almost, I hope the person will make a good choice and that it might work.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ashley wasn't one of my favorites last season but I like her a lot this season. I feel bad that such a cute person seems to have such low self-esteem but this must be a tough show to be on if you have any issues at all in that area. Bentley was such a jerk to do what he did.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I miss this dreadful show!

Scribe

08-16-2000

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Tonight is a repeat? Ugh

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Babyjax... wish it was a new episode tonight. Actually, wish they would just run the rest of the season and put us all out of our misery instead of dragging it out for another month. I'm ready to move on to Bachelor Pad, yeah!

PS... happy July 4th everyone

Scarebaby

07-31-2005

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scarebaby a private message Print Post    
Not to mention Big Brother starts soon!

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
Glenn, I agree with you.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Ashley is a joke. From the previews they showed last night (I'm ashamed to say I watched), it looked like she was rejected at the final rose ceremony.
And I'm sure she doesn't care that she is only making $30,000 to be on the show...she is on there to find true love(gag,,choke)....right??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Iluvreality, it was on last night? My DVR didn't record anything.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
But she is engaged, right? Saw a weekly magazine (not one of the rag jobs) with her saying so and a photo of the ring....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So was this on last night or not?