TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 28, 2011 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Blake is roseless. He leaves.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Bye bye Blake...basically he wants a friend.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
On to Taiwan and then Fiji

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the good info all you easterners! I think I'm more interested to see what drama comes out of Mickey's exit than I am to see what happens with Bentley. What I find so interesting about the preview clips of her conversation with Mickey is that when he called her out and asked her to send him home, she seemed annoyed and told him if he felt that strongly he should leave, which apparently he does, and that apparently upsets her. Didn't Ashley take a similar approach with Brad last season, telling him to send her home if she didn't really have a chance? Anyone remember last season well enough to confirm that?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
More crying coming up next time.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Is that Mickey who is returning to Fiji? This season's a hot mess. Well, I guess they all are in some way.

Tresbien

08-27-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Jezzedout, I think it was Chantal O. who asked Brad to send her home if he didn't return her feelings.

Just wanted to add that despite Ashley's insecurities and flaws, I think except for Bentley she's made all of the best decisions so far. I'm feeling oddly optimistic for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rslover, this season is an absolute hot mess and I'm loving every minute of it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm almost embarrassed to say that this has become one of my favorite shows. I would never have believed it a couple of years ago. It's just such a mess.

By the way, I'm not saying that to be mean. I truly hope that Ashley and her guy (whoever he is) can make something out of this.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Tresbien -- I realized shortly after posting that it was indeed Chantel O. You are absolutely correct! Thanks for confirming!!

Lexie and Jimmer -- I'm on board with you guys. I don't know when I've enjoyed a season this much. With the exception of last episode, which I found to be pretty lackluster, I've enjoyed this season more than any other in recent memory. And it's because, as Lexie said, it's a HOT MESS!! It's such a train wreck I can't look away. Lovin' it!!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
It seems to me that she has transferred all the 'love' she had for Bentley over to Jordan Paul. When she said Jordan Paul DH asked "did she just call him Giant Pole? LMAO

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
After hearing the name Bentley so much even DD was getting sick of it (she wasn't watching but was in the same room as DH and myself) we switched over to watch Masterchef and they mentioned Bentley in the first 20 mins. UGH!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
That dress that she had on on the group date was too short and made her hips look huge. When she had on those black jeans it emphasized her bowleggedness. She is a cute girl but who ever picks her clothes needs to go. Loved her date with JP. Read that next Monday is a repeat being July 4th.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Alliet, I always got the feeling JP was a distant second to Bentley, but definitely the front runner in the group minus Bentley. I'm not surprised at all that he jumped up a notch after she finally got B out her system. When she said two weeks ago that kissing JP was "magical" I was pretty sure he was a fav. Glad she's finally moving forward.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Constantine and Ben -- Team Red Dragon... so funny!!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Wow, she really miscalculated in terms of telling the guys about Bentley. I think it fell into the category of too much information. After telling JP she should have left it there. I get wanting to be "honest" but it just wasn't really something the other guys really needed to know.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
DH and I really think she dresses poorly and it emphasizes her bowed legs. I told DH she probably doesn't choose the clothes but likely has her pick of several they pick out for her. The stylist definitely has to go!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate thinking that anyone else is going to return.. ICK.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think she has the hots for Ames too. I was wishing that elevator ride would end just so I could see them stop kissing.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Me too! You leave, you don't come back. Period! When Asley was saying "Bentley" ever other word, I was talking to myself saying things like ---Sure you're over him, that's why you mention him every 3 min!! Trainwreck for sure!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think TPTB found some really great guys this time around and they were wasted on Ashley....too bad. Of course there are a handful of dolts but overall as a group they done god this time. I feel bad for the guys having Ashley as their bachelorette. This saga can't end too soon for me.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We actually thought more than one guy would walk when Ashley "came clean" and it actually looked like Lucas, Blake and Mickey might pack their bags before Ashley gave out roses. She played the "you got to be honest with me" card so many times earlier in the show and then not to be honest with them for what was apparently the better part of three weeks is a huge problem. Many people's "flake meter" would start to go off and they'd start looking for the nearest exit. You could argue that Mickey already wasn't feeling it and knew he'd not last so now was as good a time as any to walk but his indignation seemed genuine. On another note have to say we had a power failure in the very last ten minutes of the show and didn't get to see the end. Luckily I was able to check here right afer the show and see who didn't get the rose but we missed any of the dynamics or final statements. We DVR the show but no power means no DVR....rats.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison's blog:

Episode 6

Tresbien

08-27-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Mack, just a reminder that you can watch on abc or hulu. I missed the first hour so plan to do the same.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie.

Even Chris is saying "They are here for the right reasons." That is a bit of a catch all phrase. To find a friend? To find a lover? To find a wife?

There is just something "off" about this whole Ashley season.