TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 27, 2011 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't believe a word InTouch says. When was she supposed to have slept with Bentley? He was only there a couple of weeks. They're known for sensational, tasteless and questionably true headlines (ie. Michael Douglas on his deathbed). Don't believe it for a minute, and I'm sure if she's engaged, her fiance realizes it's just another tabloid untruth.

I'm convinced the producers thought Bentley was "good tv" and probably egged him on to say some of the nastier things he said. He seems like a cocky guy and probably thought he was being very funny in his interviews.

I really doubt any relationship Ashley forms on this show will last. She's been on such an emotional roller coaster and seems so insecure. I just don't see her turning out like Trista or Ali (who isn't even married yet anyway).

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
She also wouldn't be wearing an engagement ring, as Life and Style wrote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe it happened when he returned, which we see next week? But I also don't trust InTouch.

She could be wearing the ring.. at home.. or something like that, but not in public.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I had the same cringe worthy thought, Sea.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Oh Bentley's so horrible that I really hope this isn't true. Quite sensational, but hopefully not true.

Funny thing is that one of my friends thought that maybe they slept together at some point before Bentley left while they were still filming in CA.

Ann

09-27-2005

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
William's interview with People

Bachelorette's William Explains Why He Roasted Ashley

By Melody Chiu
Thursday June 23, 2011 03:30 PM EDT

Cell phone salesman William Holman, 30, from Galloway, Oh., appeared to be a frontrunner on The Bachelorette after sweeping Ashley Hebert off her feet during a whirlwind first date in Las Vegas. Holman spoke to reporters on a conference call about his intense roast of Ashley Hebert, what caused the fire to burn out with her and who he would want to see take home the final rose.

You decided to really, really roast Ashley. What made you decide to go that route?
I thought she was very secure in herself....

<Snipped for length. More at the following link>

Source:
www.people.com/people/article/0,,20504948,00.html

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
If Ashley did sleep with Bentley, at least it would explain why she was so devastated when he left the show unexpectedly.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The whole idea of it gives me the creeps.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve had posted that Bentley is a Mormon and due to his religious beliefs would not have sex outside of marriage. Not saying it's true or not true, just sayin!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! If Bentley is a Mormon, what would he be doing on this show in the first place? It's my understanding that Mormons believe they should only marry Mormons and even dating a "Gentile" is frowned upon, since every relationship could lead to marriage? If he is a Mormon, what a fine example of his religion he is! Also does anybody ever recall seeing him with a drink in his hand? Not everybody from Utah is Mormon, although a lot are.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL at the Bentley being Mormon part and the belief about not having sex outside of marriage. Maybe he believes that, but I know a ton of "preemie" babies from Mormon marriages that weighed over 7 lbs. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"The second baby takes 9 months, the first baby takes any time it wants."

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i was a preemie. it used to make my mother crazy cause my grandmother would tease her about the first baby always being early. mom would say "look, she was born 9 months and 10 days AFTER we got married AND she only weighed 4.6 lbs...yes, she was a preemie!"

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, your post had me laughing and wondering if you knew my first wife's OBGYN. The young concerned father that I was asked him if the baby my wife was having was going to be okay since it was only 6 months after the first time we had sex. He assured me that her birth weight of nine pounds plus was normal and this was absolutely my child. Maybe I should have stayed around for a second child cause this woman had a magic womb.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my Glenn!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Oh my!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Ditto the two previous posts -- oh my!!

LOL!!

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the warm welcome to the board. I'll try to get used to posting instead of just reading all the interesting takes you all have on this show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, yes, do post. The more of us "talking", the more interesting it is!

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with BabyJaxMom about Mormoms not marrying outside the religion. We had an new temple go up around where I work and they allowed non-members to see the temple before it opened.

My sisters and I went but we couldn't see where baptisms or marriages took place because the rooms were sacred. The members wouldn't answer any questions about the ceremonies.

Anyway, I would have a hard time thinking about converting if someone wouldn't explain things to me.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
There's a new video promo out for tonight's episode. My man Ames finally makes his move!!

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-ames-brown-gets-some-love-in-an-elevator-on-season-7-episode-6

Not sure if Ashley's reaction was due to surprise or because it rocked her world -- hmmm...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Amaaaaaaaazing... Bentley made a 24-hour flight to Hong Kong the day after after the rose ceremony!!!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Borrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnngggg. Think of the money they could have saved with just a phone call. Really, really now she is over him. She just figured it out.

BTW i really do not like the word disrespected.

Lavender

05-03-2011

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lavender a private message Print Post    
well at least shes done with him now! but i really dont see her in love with any of these guys...she may pick one in the end but i dont think it will last. jp is my favorite choice but i just dont think shes into nice guys...sad but thats how i feel.

Sisalou

07-12-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sisalou a private message Print Post    
Hi guys, I missed the meeting with Bentley. I came in when she was leaving his hotel room so I don't know what was said. CAn anyone tell me, please? Thanks!